Re: Time

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

      > Well, this 'place' seems like a perfect enough place to plop oneself
      down, and smother what Anthroposophy one can.

      > I mean, you just have to look at what's happening to the masses to
      know why this list offers more than enough reason to deserve being
      effectively belittled.

      > Eh?

      No, this place stands to become the reasonable alternative to the
      cesspool known as "Anthroposophy_Tomorrow". It's a walk on the moon
      compared to that, and I've been there. This place is fresh, and allows
      freedom of expression with a cultural diversity. We carry our physical
      bodies wherever we go, in whatever place, and the challenges are always
      there. That's what makes this the place.