Steiner/Einstein bridge 1

    Message 1 of 61 , Jul 1, 2007

      The Steiner/Einstein bridge has to do with the efforts to establish and bring the Science of Light, to the gathering of the great interest of physics and students of light, that were gathering towards Munich, and Steiner's attempts to bring to Munich the initial aspects of a mighty bridge between the Higher Devachan Sciences and the current worship of magnetism, electricity and sub-atomic physics or quantum particles and quantum mechanics. The Steiner/Einstein bridge might examine in detail what Steiner offered to Munich, because Steiner knew that if he could hold Munich and not have to retreat to Dornach, if he could have held Germany and established in a quiet way, a university in Munich, he could have led the seekers seeking the mystery of Light, the equations of light, the waves of light and the particles of light, Steiner could have led them to the deepest mysteries of Light and Time through the Christ event.

      THE MUNICH AGREEMENT:

      Of course we should not have expected, nor could we expect humanity to look upon September 29th as a Michael moment.  The terrible choices for Munich and the loss of the Johannes Bau for Munich was already a done deal and Germany sank into the surge of events that have clearly carried us all the way to 2007 and left Dornach and Anthros as nearly ineffective, save for the processes of Michael courage in small pockets of marginalized individuals over the globe who grasp not only history but the problems of Munich that Steiner foresaw.

      "The meeting took place in Munich on 29th September, 1938. Desperate to avoid war, and anxious to avoid an alliance with Joseph Stalin and the Soviet Union, Neville Chamberlain and Edouard Daladier agreed that Germany could have the Sudetenland. In return, Hitler promised not to make any further territorial demands in Europe.

      "On 29th September, 1938, Adolf Hitler, Neville Chamberlain, Edouard Daladier and Benito Mussolini signed the Munich Agreement which transferred the Sudetenland to Germany."

      Seventy years have passed since the tragic Munich Accord of 1938 in which the great powers of the day sold Czechoslovakia down the river, thus paving the way for World War II. The  four parties to Munich were Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Britain, and France. The Czechs' role was limited to forfeiting their land. In consideration for its retreat from the Sudetanland ­­ the Czech equivalent of Judea and Samaria ­­ the four parties gave Czechoslovakia guarantees regarding the "inviolability" of its new, indefensible borders. Just as Czechoslovakia could only be defended from the Sudetan mountain range, so Israel's coastal plain can only be defended through control of the Samarian mountain ridge. In Munich, artificial legs, in the form of guarantees, replaced Czechoslovakia's amputated limbs.

      "Less than half a year after the Munich guarantees were given, Hitler's troops marched into Prague."

      Jesuit College
      (Munich)

      Built between 1585 and 1597
      Jesuit church St. Michael (lower righthand corner) completed 1597

      Dissolution of the Jesuit order, 1773: St. Michael becomes the church of the Wittelsbach court.

      Bradford;

      But we find ourselves understanding today the decay of light, and fallen devachan light streaming in the will forces of human understanding, as decayed light, rotten light, sulphur smelling light, or ordorless, colorless and weightless infectious light in depleted uranium, magnetism and electricity, that swirls in our environment and is spread with every step of violence that America makes as invasions into other countries as infection that America's own Armies, Navies and Mariines carry in their infected genetic codes.  Yet we must rejoice in steady advance of technology that spreads like wildfire over the globe.

      America was the perfect environment, the perfect geographic 'doubles' moral and immoral environment to become the location for the birth of the Ahrimanic Sun. Our own Egyptian Seth.  Depleted Uranium now spreads through the world infecting the unborn and newly born babies with deformity through the fallen devachan light passed through the human body down to the bones .  So the infected forces of fallen devachan light infect, depleted uranium shell casings and shells now infect whole countries through fine particles of dust spread in sandstorms.

      Whole regions and whole populations are now part of the collateral damage of those who explore, worship, admire and maintain human interest in the studies of physics and this fallen light continues to seep into the will stream of humanity. The integration and insight into the higher devachan forces of the Christ remain pushed to the side and isolated by the very few who see the connection between Steiner's Munich intent on bringing Michael to Munich. Steiner only required that human thinking grasp the nature of the two different streams.  That of fallen devachan light and that streaming in the higher devachan that penetrated through our physical world, through the mighty Christ Event.

      1588
      Bronze, larger than life-size
      Michaelskirche, Munich

      This war between Michael and Ahriman, and those that sired and fathered the Ahrimanic Sun in the west spreads a kind of standardized infected double environment  through the world that supports, not the Christ and higher devachan moral decisons that humanity is required to address, but rather a global Americanism suited to support humanities doubles.  Too few have stood and defended the Michael Sciences.  These 'doubles,' as they become stronger, resist and develop a moral refusal to approach the threshold where humanities free deccisions to keep fallen devachan light under our feet might be objectively examined.  The opportunity to pursue the reality of human initiation and higher devachan explorations into a healthy etheric world were objectively offered by Spiritual Science and placed even at the feet of our childrens education.  The threshold of a whole new world that Steiner had hoped would arise in freedom, was thwarted at Munich and diverted off the mainstream cultural spectrum, to Dornach.

      Dornach standing on the stage of the Big House

      Because Christ salvaged the higher Devachan light and etheric body of humanity, and redeemed and penetrated every atom and molecule of the physical body, so that nothing was left in the grave, nothing was left over, not a bone or fragment to build a tomb around, the entire ancient physical body as servant of the ancient Saturn evolution, the burden carrying Ass,  was remade down to the bones via the higher Devachan realities of the Christ.

      Now the problem with the years 333 of Earth's TIME mid-point and 666 and as Steve Hale and others have rightly understood, that an enormous amount of fallen decayed ethers, started accumulating in the physical world as magnetism, electricity and currently sub-atomic forces after this mid-point was passed.  Alternative schools of wisdom in Gondishapur desired to quickly make use of these fallen and decaying ethers that have been accelerating and will become part of how Ahriman seeks his incarnation in the west. This idea spawned the series of films known as the OMEN. But the right geographic double for Ahriman's incarnation and the spread of Ahrimanized, Americanism....is the cool immoral atmosphere of our wonderful universities.  These are not modelled from either Michael in Munich or Michael in Dornach. Our universities like America's system of lies and government is spreading with the touch of Orwellian magic over the world.

      Iran and Iraq the Revenge that reaches back into time to murder Islam!

      666 and Gondishapur
      http://www.monju.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/OccSig1998.htm

      "...through the intellectual powerhouse that was the Academy of Gondishapur in Persia (near the modern Iranian city of Dizful in the Iran-Iraq border area). This centre had united the knowledge of ancient Greece with that of the Middle East and of India and in the year 666 was reaching its peak of development. Before western humanity had reached any sufficient degree of emotional maturity, the Anti-Christ wished to deluge them with this knowledge. If this had happened, the whole of future earth evolution would have been imperilled, as a spiritually immature humanity would have developed tremendous powers of  egotism as a result of the technical wisdom placed in its hands. This is already enough of a threat today when we see the temptations of nuclear weapons and genetic manipulations; we can imagine how it might have been 1500 years ago! The Sorath project of 666 was blunted by the rise of Islam, but still managed to influence the West indirectly through Spain, Sicily, and the Crusades."

      Rosicrucianism Renewed
      The Unity of Art, Science & Religion
      The Theosophical Congress of Whitsun 1907

      13 lectures, various cities, 1907–1924 (CW 284)
      Rudolf Steiner,
      Introduction by Christopher Bamford
      ,
      Translated by Marsha Post

      ISBN: 9780880106115
      Book (Paperback)
      SteinerBooks, The Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner
      $40.00
      6 x 9¼
      424 pages
      64-page color insert
      February 2007

      The Congress of the Federation of the European Sections of the Theosophical Society was held in Munich at Whitsun 1907 and marked the emergence of Anthroposophy from Theosophy. Rudolf Steiner surprised some participants and dismayed others when he introduced the Rosicrucian path—a path of thinking and the unification of art, science, and religion into the greater theosophical tradition.

      7th Seal, by Clara Rettich, 1907Surrounding the performance of Édouard Schuré's Sacred Drama of Eleusis in the meeting hall were red draped walls and artistic representations of the Apocalyptic and the planetary seals (reproduced in color plates in the book). With this seminal event, a new and decisive element entered the spiritual stream of the day. Also at this congress, Steiner laid the foundation of his idea for a building that, after several transformations, culminated in the Johannes-Bau (the first Goetheanum), in Dornach, Switzerland. He thus indicated the possibility and spiritual need for a new style of architecture and the importance of having a place dedicated to the performance of the mystery dramas. With this congress in Munich, Rudolf Steiner planted the seeds of Anthroposophy, or spiritual science, as we know it today.

      This volume contains the lectures by Rudolf Steiner at that congress as well as additional related talks from other occasions that amplify the substance, intent, and effects of ground-breaking meeting. In addition to Steiner's talks, reports are included from others concerning the congress in Munich and its effects.

      This "Collected Works" edition contains an introduction, illustrations, a chronology of Rudolf Steiner's life, editorial notes, and an index.

      Contents:

      • On the Munich Congress
      • Rosicrucian Initiation
      • Planetary and Human Evolution
      • Remarks on the Seals of Columns
      • Report on the Congress
      • Various reports and commentaries
      • The Apocalyptic Seals
      • Symbols and Sings and the Working of Chaos
      • Speech at the Laying of the Malsch Foundation Stone
      • In what Sense are we Theosophists and in what Sense Rosicrucians?
      • Sixty-four pages of color reproductions of the meeting program, columns and seals, Steiner's sketches of the new Goetheanum, and more.

    • carol
      Message 61 of 61 , Aug 20, 2007

        I hate the idea of paralleling  evil and good in order to make a point, but I thought it might be appropriate at this time. (Please forgive this digression.)

        At this time, 2000 following the Mystical fact of Golgotha, myself and fellow souls find ourselves swamped in another mystical event. The physical incarnation of a Satanic Being and Force.

        Not all of us have 'eyes' to see this occuring, to perceive it consciously, but just occured at the time of the Christ:

         " It took the personal appearance of Christ Himself to convince the other disciples, however. They would not even believe the testimony of Mary Magdalene.."

        So it may well be that it will take the personal experience of the appearance of the Ahrimanic Being to start the 'wheel of beleif'' in some of us.

        The question which presses my conscience is what of the occultists in who's Will this Ahrimanic Being exercises his powers. According to the the Emmerich prediction, there consists at this very moment (my input), an occultic magician (not necessarily active) and an individual incarnated as Ahriman. There must necessarily as well exist a close circle of backup of HARD CORE occultists who together, have managed to come to know, in a very real sense, the manifest potential of Satanic occult forces. They must LOVE? to SEE the forces of their satanic powers manifest within the substrata soul environment.

        Now, I don't want to get into just what forms of animalistic barbarism is required to cultivate such evil occult forces, because my point is not to access this form of vision. It's more to suggest that though " two thousand years of the worldwide spread of Christianity have been accompanied by two thousand years of strident unbelief." , Ahrimanic forces struggling to see the light of day, TODAY, may actually  allow some people to turn their eyes to the 'PLACE' WITHIN human experience where the great CHRIST EVENT was perceptable AND LOOK DOWN ON THIS EVIL SPIRIT.

        As well, these secretive TOP Satanists should also be figuring it out that if Ahrimanic forces can thrive in THE occult soul environment, then so also can, to a much higher degree, and in a natural occuring benevolent form, the Supersensible forces which DID accompany Christ at the time of his earthly life and of which are STILL working OCCULTLY/SUPERSENSIBLY throughOUT the Christian Impulse- right into this very moment.

        "....Then, once he had delivered Jesus up to be crucified, his (Pilate)fears must have been increased by the supernatural darkness and the great earthquake...

        "The idea that the disciples had stolen the body while the soldiers slept... , if the soldiers really were all asleep...they could not have known what happened...Secondly, the work of moving the stone, stripping the grave clothes off the body, and carrying the body away, would surely have awakened at least some of the soldiers...

        ... They had known about His miracles and His wonderful teachings for over three years, yet they still bitterly opposed Him and sought for some means to destroy Him, still deluding themselves and others with the notion that He was a "deceiver," doing His mighty works by the power of the devil....

        ....This particular appearance to the women was some little time after He had earlier met with Mary Magdalene. Mark 16:9 makes it clear that, "He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven devils...." Impact of the Empty Tomb by Henry M. Morris, Ph.D.

        Well, Gee- The Christ Being taking care of casting out seven devils.

        Now wouldn't THAT BE SUCH an inconvience for the Satanly Strung Top Willed Occultists tending their (Nocturnal) nest ? With still FAINT traces of the blood of their canabalistic rituals dripping from their mouths?