In the Morning of Thought: RS's Calendar of the Soul

  • Wayne Fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2000
      Hello again,

      For those interested and can offer critical advice, I've put up a
      brief synopsis of my thesis work. I've also included the abstract,
      and the introduction. If you want more, please tell me so. If you
      want me to stop, please tell me so. You might find the synopsis
      useful, so you can request certain chapters. I've tried to include
      my
      bibliography but the system would upload the file for some reason --
      I'll work on it. I've also got the diagrams to the zodiacal signs,
      but they are on a zip-disk and need to be made into zip file so that
      you can download them for yourselves. By the way, you can find the
      files at the anthroposophy site at egroups. Click on Files, once you
      are in, and you should be able to download them. They are in Word
      97.

      Questions I'd like answered: Should I restructure the tone of the
      work? Take out all personal essay info, and simply present the
      information in more of a text-book format? Which areas am I wrong or
      need re-wording? and anything else you see that is disagreeable to
      you.

      Thanks. wayne fischer