Knowing the enemy to defeat and use him

  • Mark Willan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007
      I am quoting here somewhat liberally from a recorded Q&A session given by Massimo Scaligero at an unknown date in the 70s , because ti gives an interesting insight into certain issues raised on-list recently:

      Lucifer and Ahriman are ultimately of use to mankind, in that as adversaries, mankind has to prove itself worthy of true development - especially in the case of Arhiman's action , described as "made up of continuing ambushes".

      The main means they use to overcome mankind is to remain unknown:- hence it is vital for us humans to find out as much as possible about them, and especially Ahriman, given our present time. (Note: at the end of the RS mystery plays, Ahriman flees as soon as he is recognised).

      Once they are sufficiently well known they can be used by mankind (though probably not until the future), in the saem way as humanity can use explosives or atomic power (ie with extreme care and great precautions).

      I hope this is of some use to someone.

      Regards

      Mark

      Mark Willan