confused references?-Re: Christianity and anthroposophy-

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      Dear CJ,
      In what you write below who is the "you" to which you refer? Perhaps you are
      confused? YOu write:

      >You have standards for people regarding who is "good",
      >"better", "bad" based on Christian values. I have from
      >the start not been talking about this, but about consciousness
      >and awareness.

      It is just those standards that I do not have. You are the one who wrote
      about the "emotionalism" of people in exoteric Christianity and conventional
      religous practices. I wrote that I see all people, whether exoteric or
      esoteric Christians, or Hindus or Jews or pagans, or whoever, as on the path
      toward HOme, and I mentioned that even Steiner said as much (somewhere).

      Please, don't distort my words. Perhaps you transpose your own ideas and
      judgements on to someone else (the "you" to which you refer)?

      As I wrote, I read your tone as one in which I find no real opening for
      healthy discussion, so I will not comment on the rest of your post, and I
      have written today only in an attempt to clarify what appear as confusions
      or distortions in your post. Please, don't attribute to me things that may
      be about you.

      Be well,

      http://profiles.msn.com