Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Soul-Calendar

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000

      <<I do appreciate the list of individuals that you have been
      translating because I have the list too, but haven't gotten around to
      translating them myself. Having them available in English will be a
      great help to everyone.>>

      *******Yes, and they can be worked with. Our group tonight "just happened" to
      be reading the Death of Moses chapter from Schure's "Great Initiates" that
      we've been reading week by week, and tonight is the eve of Moses' day, which
      usually would mean the day he died. That worked out! This led to a long talk
      about the Old and New Testaments, especially as the chapter ends with Moses
      meeting Christ in the next world, and discussion about patriarchal O.T.
      religion vs. the N.T. When one looks at the contributions of Judaism to the
      world, how could we measure how much what Moses accomplished?

      Dr. Starman
    • eurythmy@tinyworld.co.uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2000
        --We are in Nov 2000 any update on part or full thesis awaillability
        on internet
        Thanks for reply
        Franky