Re: Soul-Calendar

  • Wayne Fischer
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
      Yes, I'll try to post an outline and maybe some of the more important
      passages.

      Yes, I've seen the zodiacal images provided with the orginal Calendar
      and they are included as part of my work. So I already have them
      scanned. They are in a zipped file and rather large, but maybe I can
      post those too if you don't get your scanner going. They are rather
      intersting to view and contemplate. Although from my reading of
      Steiner's introduction to these images he means to say that the
      commonly known images are outdated and each new individual needs to
      realize their own set of images that speak to them personally, and
      the set he presented -- which were not drawn by him -- are examples
      of what a person could achieve if they tried hard enough.

      I do appreciate the list of individuals that you have been
      translating because I have the list too, but haven't gotten around to
      translating them myself. Having them available in English will be a
      great help to everyone.

      Best regards,

      Wayne
    • starmann77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000

        <<I do appreciate the list of individuals that you have been
        translating because I have the list too, but haven't gotten around to
        translating them myself. Having them available in English will be a
        great help to everyone.>>

        *******Yes, and they can be worked with. Our group tonight "just happened" to
        be reading the Death of Moses chapter from Schure's "Great Initiates" that
        we've been reading week by week, and tonight is the eve of Moses' day, which
        usually would mean the day he died. That worked out! This led to a long talk
        about the Old and New Testaments, especially as the chapter ends with Moses
        meeting Christ in the next world, and discussion about patriarchal O.T.
        religion vs. the N.T. When one looks at the contributions of Judaism to the
        world, how could we measure how much what Moses accomplished?

        Dr. Starman
      • eurythmy@tinyworld.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2000
          --We are in Nov 2000 any update on part or full thesis awaillability
          on internet
          Thanks for reply
          Franky