Re: Soul-Calendar

  • Wayne Fischer
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
      I haven't put any of the material on the Internet yet, but perhaps I
      can write out some sort of outline and try to summarize the major
      passages. The work is about 110 pages I believe.

      Wayne
    • Wayne Fischer
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
        Yes, I'll try to post an outline and maybe some of the more important
        passages.

        Yes, I've seen the zodiacal images provided with the orginal Calendar
        and they are included as part of my work. So I already have them
        scanned. They are in a zipped file and rather large, but maybe I can
        post those too if you don't get your scanner going. They are rather
        intersting to view and contemplate. Although from my reading of
        Steiner's introduction to these images he means to say that the
        commonly known images are outdated and each new individual needs to
        realize their own set of images that speak to them personally, and
        the set he presented -- which were not drawn by him -- are examples
        of what a person could achieve if they tried hard enough.

        I do appreciate the list of individuals that you have been
        translating because I have the list too, but haven't gotten around to
        translating them myself. Having them available in English will be a
        great help to everyone.

        Best regards,

        Wayne
      • starmann77@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000

          <<I do appreciate the list of individuals that you have been
          translating because I have the list too, but haven't gotten around to
          translating them myself. Having them available in English will be a
          great help to everyone.>>

          *******Yes, and they can be worked with. Our group tonight "just happened" to
          be reading the Death of Moses chapter from Schure's "Great Initiates" that
          we've been reading week by week, and tonight is the eve of Moses' day, which
          usually would mean the day he died. That worked out! This led to a long talk
          about the Old and New Testaments, especially as the chapter ends with Moses
          meeting Christ in the next world, and discussion about patriarchal O.T.
          religion vs. the N.T. When one looks at the contributions of Judaism to the
          world, how could we measure how much what Moses accomplished?

          Dr. Starman
        • eurythmy@tinyworld.co.uk
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 12, 2000
            --We are in Nov 2000 any update on part or full thesis awaillability
            on internet
            Thanks for reply
            Franky