SouthernCross Review (FWD)

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      The first anniversary issue of SouthernCross Review (Nr. 7, Sept-Oct. 2000
      is now at your cyber-newsstand. Our e-book library has developed to the
      extent that there are more books available, and directly from
      SouthernCross Review:
      "Favela Children - a Brazilian Diary" by Ute Craemer;
      "Basic Issues of the Social Question" by Rudolf Steiner;
      "Putting Soul into Science" by Michael Friedjung;
      "Civil Disobedience" by Henry David Thoreau;
      "The Sorrows of Young Werther" by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
      Two short volumes of stories by Frank Thomas Smith.

      In the issue itself, you will find the following:

      SOCIAL ISSUES: "Death and the Single Cause" by Steve Talbott; "Why Don't
      People Work?" by Frank Thomas Smith.

      SHORT FICTION: "The Portrait" by Victorino Briones; "Haircut" by Ring
      Lardner; "The Sentinel" by Bobbi McCutcheon; "Valentines in Valhalla" by
      Charlie Dickinson; "The Right Thing to Do" by Gaither Stewart.

      POETRY: "I Died for Beauty..." by Emily Dickenson; "The Day is Done" by
      Henry Wadsworth Longfellow; "The Garden of Myths" by Dan McCann.

      Letters to the Editor - a new section and, of course, our "Back Issues"
      department. Pick up your free copy now at:

      http://www.SouthernCrossReview.org

      - and thanks for staying with us all this time.

      Frank Thomas Smith
      Editor

      http://mail.yahoo.com/