Re: [anthroposophy] Re: A few more examples of peculiarities

  • Mark Willan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
      I want to state that I have NEVER in my life told anyone what I thought they wanted to hear.

      I tell the truth, as I see it, especially on list.

      Mark

      Mark Willan

      21 Balmoral Park
      #02-14 Pïnewood Gardens
      Singapore 259850

      Tel: +65 64040702
      Mob: +65 9230 5170

      On 03 Jun 2007, at 9:59 AM, Stephen Hale wrote:

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > This is in no way the only proof of 'foul play'. (I noticed that
      > > concerted effort was employed in various ways to seed confusion,
      > > trivialize Anthroposophy etc...) Through the following
      examples,
      > it
      > > becomes totally clear that Avarohanam is a man, and in
      > retrospect,
      > > it is easy to see that chanting Om is working along side him (in
      > > certain sense). Also, in the last example, Avarohanam
      addresses
      > > Mark with the content of a so called dream. Avarohanam seems to
      > know
      > > quite well the nature of the intrusive technologies being
      employed
      > on
      > > unknowing populations...
      >
      > Knowledge is structured in consciousness.

      I think that Mark tells you what he thinks you want to hear. From
      both sides of the genitative perspective, he gives forth cleverness
      that bestows a certain renown. It is the belief that he/she speaks
      out of honest travels into spiritland, but yet knows it can't truly
      wrest its inherent personality from the matter of the physical body
      with its luciferic, ahrimanic, and yes, oh-so asuric ego.