human navigational system

  • carol
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 6, 2007

      The following articles clarify some of the environmental characteristics which the current military experiments/studies are generating in my area of residence.

      I've finally had a chance to gaze into the blue of the sky, in between clouds of course, but finally ones which `in general' resembled the `normal' ones.  It's been quite a while (more than a week?) since seemingly full sun rays have shone down.  This past week + felt like being imprisoned because the rainy and hazy conditions were not even accompanied by their `natural' corresponding etheric liveliness.

      First the bees,  and I'm going to have to admit it,  that myself along with likely many others,  are beginning to line up behind them.

      EMF frequencies or microwave frequencies are overriding normal control mechanisms in the body and shutting off energy production

      As concerns the pineal, the role of calcium in general and the role of crystals within the pineal gland reveal some interesting points. As in radio and other transmitters, crystals act to convert certain discrete frequencies into electrical signals. Before we had all of the electro-pollution, animals could simply orient themselves to the earths electromagnetic signature. Additionally animals could store into memory at a subconscious level the discrete signatures of subtle variations in electromagnetic signaling from various regions. This would explain the highly specific nature of migratory behavior seen in certain animals. What has not been appreciated is the ability which has probably evolved over time to see, complex patterns that are generated from the earth's electromagnetic signature.

      So not only do animals have the ability to sense electromagnetic patterns but they also may see them in great detail. I will use an analogue. Imagine if someone told you the eye senses light. Well that is a very interesting observation. However you know from your own personal observation that you are accustomed to seeing whole patterns and the patterns themselves have personal meaning for you. The brain does translate these simple appearing signals and if you will extracts the information contained in them.

      Another question would be what might be another effect of a piezoelectric device. Well animals might have the ability to see the difference that is produced by seasonal variations in the earth's magnetic fields that initiate for instance hibernation. What does that mean? In colder weather animals make a switch from a high metabolic rate based on generating electricity when food is abundant to a slower metabolic rate when the weather is cooler. One difference is the amount of light but also in cooler environments the relative amount of electromagnetic radiation goes up. This effect is seen with superconductors when they reach incredibly low temperatures they become more efficient as conductors.

      So the pineal is a switch, much like a motion detector, that response to signaling. In evolution the signalling was kind of constant so that the signals made sense. However in this environment people are going into instant states if you will of hibernation. What does that mean? Well generally a hibernating animal is in a state of sleep and have shut down the generation of electrical activity. Their muscles become weak, Thyroid and gonadal hormone levels drop. The blood becomes a little thicker.

      So the pineal acts as a electromagnetic sensor that regulates electrical generation in the body. It is a highly efficient device, The pineal functions as a electromagnetic thermostat if you will that regulates, total body charge in the organism.

      The ability to oversee electrical energy generation from a single point is extremely important. Secondarily shutting off the pineal has a profound effect on calcium metabolism in the body as a whole. Blocking calcium entry tends to decrease energy and electrical activity on the cellular and organ level.

      It is a pretty straight forward proposition. One has down regulated energy production and electrical signaling in the body. No wonder individuals cannot function.

      It is important to see the overall principle. EMF frequencies or microwave frequencies are overriding normal control mechanisms in the body and shutting off energy production.

      Another correlation is the effect of EMF on the weather patterns. So global warming could simply be another manifestation of the increased EMF in the atmosphere. This was suggested by the French findings on Next up. If you put superheated air above the upper stratosphere and above the jet stream it will tend to settle. This can be demonstrated with a simple model, that can be could be made by a high school student. The dropping of the jet stream will have an overall effect on weather patterns. Also since the earth is a large semiconductor it still has a finite capacity to store charge. If one cannot dissipate charge from the atmosphere then it will have an overall effect in the production of weather patterns. One will see an increase in the generation of storms, and other phenomena related to increase charge in the atmosphere. Thus there would be an increase not only in global warming but an attempt to neutralize charge production through rain.

      This accelerant affect may be part of the explanation for some of the increased storms and flooding that have been witnessed in semi-tropical regions of the world. You have to use your god given common sense to sense if this is real. These issues need to be explored and expanded upon. The public is the last to find out and they will suffer the most. Academics are often the last to respond.

      So with the introduction of a single variable which is the increased frequency generation, you throw off or confuse the ecology of the planet and the organisms which live on it and depend on that signaling to live in balance with the earth. In essence life has evolved if you will with the earth as an electromagnetic guide or a clock if you will. Life cycles of different organisms are coordinated to live within the rhythms of that system. Now man has come along and thrown off the clock mechanism.

      There are many different mannerisms of the problem. Bird populations shift, the number of insects decrease. Plants or trees may have longer or shorter growth periods. But underneath is a single disturbance in the relationship to the planet which was established a long time ago.

      Gerald Goldberg, MD

      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3385344/

      Man turns the Earth into a Microwave–Oven

      The change of climate on this planet is a fact. Though its causes are not those which the people are led to believe. However, its effects will be fatal.

      We have been observing for years with increasing concern that the climate on this planet is changing. However, its causes still seem to be a mystery. Scientists agree hopefully with each other in one point—that it is getting warmer. As reasons for the warming, scientists have theories like for example the chemically caused decrease of the ozone–layer through propellant gases combined with an increase of irradiation from the sun, or the steady increase of carbon dioxide combined with a decrease in the emission radiation from the earth. Again other scientists claim that through the carbon dioxide the earth would tend to cool down because of decrease in irradiation from the sun. At the climate conferences they then oracle about which possibility could best be sold politically and could be made best acceptable to the public and at the same time demand least concessions from those responsible for causing it. Thus, they came to agree to talk about possible limitations regarding the carbon dioxide emissions.

      However, even for controlling the supposed carbon dioxide problem they don't seem to be very serious. It becomes even grotesque when having to acknowledge that developed nations may have the right to buy unused contingents from non–developed countries in order to artificially meet their quotas. Thus the climate conferences degrade themselves to the point that reach kindergarten level except, of course, that they cost a great deal more money. It might even be that these expensive conferences serve in reality very much different aims than normalizing the climate.

      Some years ago a measurable warming of the earth was officially stated to be already about 0.7 degrees centigrade. WHO though, a year ago, calculated a warming of 3.5 degrees, however, in January 2001 they speak of about 6 degrees being expected. At the same time there are pictures coming to publication (Die Presse, January 13, 2001) with the intention of making people aware of the melting and thinning of the ice cape on the north pole and the growing open ice sea, along with an expected rise of sea levels by up to 88 cm. It is interesting to note that after years of fruitless scientific warnings of a climate change the politicians now seem all of a sudden very worried about it, as was never to be expected in the past. One gets the creeping feeling that there must be some politically manipulated panic–mongering behind it. We will come back to this in an other place.

      But what value should be attached to today's politically–claimed causes of the climate change when this question is still argued by scientists who continue to contradict one another? Could the purpose of such arguments about carbon dioxide and propellant gases not just serve to put the real causes of the climate change in disguise? Why then has it become tabu to speak about the radioactive pollution of the ionosphere in which radioactive isotopes still are accumulated from man–made radioactive radiations which does not conform with nature and which hinders the reforming of ozone? Why is the legitimate, controversial discussion about mobile phones, against any common sense, so stubbornly one–sided and politically steered in favour of the money powers, despite longtime scientific proof of the cancerous and heating effects of microwaves? Why do the media not inform the public about the incredible threat of the HAARP–Project, the so–called "protecting device" of the American military in Alaska which is also based on microwave technology?

      Ever since 1962 science has known about the detrimental effects of an ionised atmosphere in which no ozone can be formed. Because of this knowledge there followed in 1966 a moratorium on atom–testing which was broken by the French (Mururoa 1966–74 and again since 1986). But also the Americans and the Russians continued their subterranean testing during the moratorium. In addition all atom plants continuously emit isotopes into the atmosphere which contribute to the thinning of the ozone layer despite the moratorium. Nevertheless, in spite of this knowledge the main causes for the holes in the ozone layers are still the propellant gases, e.g. the fluorchlorcarbonhydrogenes, though such chemicals could never ever have the capability to thin out the ozone layer to such a degree. However, following such a thinning out of the ozone layer, an increased irradiation from the sun would logically have to be expected.

      Also with the introduction of the wireless systems an increased warming has been recognized. By about 1920 the low frequency long waves had been introduced, followed in 1940 by the higher frequencies of the short waves and in about 1959 by the very much higher frequencies of the microwaves. Is there a causal connection between the wireless systems and the warming of the earth? The heating effect of the technical radiation can today be expected to be common knowledge. It is also known that the higher the frequencies the richer the energy and the higher the warming effect of the technical radiation (as in a microwave–oven). With the introduction of the high frequency mobile telephones, the satellites and the HAARP, it must therefore be expected that the entire atmosphere between the earth and the ionosphere, which begins approximately at 80–100 km above sea level, will be warmed in a similar way to that in microwave–ovens. The HAARP is even using focussed and pulsated radiation with which the ionosphere literally is being melted into the form of a mirror from which the radiation can again be reflected back to earth for what ever purpose—could it be shadowing and mind–control of the people?

      With the application of microwave technology not only the atmosphere is heated up, but also the waters of the seas. Thus new sea and air currents come into existence which become ever more noticeable and thus interfere with the climatic conditions on the earth. We must remember the ever growing typhoons and tornadoes going on new paths, the increasing floods and tidal waves, the changes of direction of the sea currents, the El Ninos, the increasing earth quakes, etc.

      With this kind of heating up of the biosphere, we get exactly the same situation as in a microwave–oven except that the heating is not so intensive. The warming occurs by an unnatural process, by friction from within to without, and not by the gentle transformation of red light and conduction from without to within as happens in nature. The technical way by the unnatural radiation, e.g. the microwave, therefore, damages and destroys all substances and matters which are warmed in this way. They become poisonous, detrimental and cancerous. The body cannot restore them back into healthy states again. They lawfully have to be decomposed and discarded by the body. Likewise, warmth caused in such an unnatural way is also unhealthy, as for example the warmth generated from infrared beamers.

      Thus technically created warmth has not only an effect on the climate, but also, and in a far more disastrous and unpredictable way, on the health of nature, animals and mankind.

      Already today, sicknesses occur which have no names yet, in the face of which doctors are perplexed and helpless, and for which no medicines are available and never will be. Such sicknesses are in a fearfully increasing trend. Only an intact nature can handle and heal such sicknesses which belong to the cancer–syndrom, if man gives nature a chance to do so. This, however, would mean that man realises what, in fact, he is doing and stops his inconsiderate and fatal war against life, which he can never win. With this war man has been bringing cancer to this earth. And cancer is only curable when there are again natural conditions existent on the planet.

      Apart of the cancerous and warmth–creating effects, the radiation also leads to chemical reactions e.g. in the seas. It causes an increased emission of chlorine from the sea salts which gets into the atmosphere and builds up acids, e.g. hydrochloric acid which does not exist normally in nature. Thus nature is getting over acidified.

      This man–made technical radiation has, therefore, cancerous, acid forming and climate changing effects.

      Despite this terrifying realization, industry continues, with political help, to spread such an infernal technical radiation globally. It is quite inconceivable what mankind will be bringing on itself and nature yet through such a life–disdaining and spiritless attitude of our governments and industry leaders, unless common sense finally prevails. Is there not a saying that people have the governments they deserve?

      http://www.naturalscience.org/en/proclamations/proclamation19.html

      ©The World Foundation for Natural Science

      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/189645/

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > Lectures on Bees, you would be in for a Sun Being surprise.
      >
      > Why is Goethean Science so solid and stupid science, somewhat dull?
      > Because the Bee in particular along with gestation cycles of birds that
      > hatch eggs, are keyed to the time it takes the Sun to rotate once on its
      > axis in relation to Earth. The Sun is huge, so one day for the Sun,
      > where it rotates once fully around, is approx 25 to 27 Earth days. And
      > that for the student of Spiritual Science gives measure and number to
      > the fact that the gestation cycle of bees and the time it takes for
      > birds to sit on their nest eggs, is one Sun Day. About 3 weeks.
      >
      > Planets, we could go on and on about all that Science garbles and how
      > our children are lost in the maze. The Elephants Gestation cycle matches
      > exactly the time it takes Mars to go once around the Sun. Venus and the
      > human gestation cycle and Venus and the steps of the Aztec and Mayan
      > alters... Venus and the apple star form, inside the apple that
      > apparently Eve gave to Adam.. A Venus signature. The Moon, every 28
      > days... 28 day breeding cycle of rabbits, mice... etc... The Horse
      > gestation cycle, the four hooved plain dancer, fitted for earth, the
      > horse gestation cycle is the time it takes the Earth to go once around
      > the Sun. And on and on... Oh, and lest we forget Jupiter, Jupiter has a
      > mini-cycle in the human liver, that replenishes the blood and filters
      > it, turns it over, every 12 hours.... and thereby much of our cycle of
      > twelves are based on Jupiter and liver cycles. Let alone the education
      > of a child going through 12 years to high school. That is also a
      > gestation cycle. But science really deliberately avoids what true
      > science is all about.
      >
      > So that brings us to Christ and the Etheric Christ as the Bee keeper of
      > i am's. The pollinator and cross fertilization into etheric thinking,
      > that then serves the Light that begins to work in the blood stream. But
      > as Steiner has brought, Earth could no longer infuse etheric life into
      > the bodies of men, but exactly after Golgotha, we do have men, initiates
      > and in a particular etheric thinking example, Paul himself, and Goethe,
      > coming alive with vivid etheric thinking. In Steiner, we have the
      > ability of Steiner to follow the light tracking imprinted in the
      > individual karmic signature of human i am's that incarnate and excarnate
      > and transform and grow themselves into light bearers.
      >
      > So what does that Christ Bee Keeper do? Well here we have the kind of
      > Angelic honeycomb of cells that the Angels contain as a massive hive of
      > our higher selves. Bradford's singular imagination of this massive Sun,
      > that the Aztec's used to rob via priests draped and decked, caked in
      > gold than stealing the human hearts out of the Sun Karma, stealing it
      > from the Angelic community, was vile...vile black magic.
      > Turner.....anyways we'll get to the Sun as the Etheric Christ as the
      > vast bee keeper of i am's maybe next time.

    • carol
      Message 61 of 61 , Aug 20 9:44 AM

        I hate the idea of paralleling  evil and good in order to make a point, but I thought it might be appropriate at this time. (Please forgive this digression.)

        At this time, 2000 following the Mystical fact of Golgotha, myself and fellow souls find ourselves swamped in another mystical event. The physical incarnation of a Satanic Being and Force.

        Not all of us have 'eyes' to see this occuring, to perceive it consciously, but just occured at the time of the Christ:

         " It took the personal appearance of Christ Himself to convince the other disciples, however. They would not even believe the testimony of Mary Magdalene.."

        So it may well be that it will take the personal experience of the appearance of the Ahrimanic Being to start the 'wheel of beleif'' in some of us.

        The question which presses my conscience is what of the occultists in who's Will this Ahrimanic Being exercises his powers. According to the the Emmerich prediction, there consists at this very moment (my input), an occultic magician (not necessarily active) and an individual incarnated as Ahriman. There must necessarily as well exist a close circle of backup of HARD CORE occultists who together, have managed to come to know, in a very real sense, the manifest potential of Satanic occult forces. They must LOVE? to SEE the forces of their satanic powers manifest within the substrata soul environment.

        Now, I don't want to get into just what forms of animalistic barbarism is required to cultivate such evil occult forces, because my point is not to access this form of vision. It's more to suggest that though " two thousand years of the worldwide spread of Christianity have been accompanied by two thousand years of strident unbelief." , Ahrimanic forces struggling to see the light of day, TODAY, may actually  allow some people to turn their eyes to the 'PLACE' WITHIN human experience where the great CHRIST EVENT was perceptable AND LOOK DOWN ON THIS EVIL SPIRIT.

        As well, these secretive TOP Satanists should also be figuring it out that if Ahrimanic forces can thrive in THE occult soul environment, then so also can, to a much higher degree, and in a natural occuring benevolent form, the Supersensible forces which DID accompany Christ at the time of his earthly life and of which are STILL working OCCULTLY/SUPERSENSIBLY throughOUT the Christian Impulse- right into this very moment.

        "....Then, once he had delivered Jesus up to be crucified, his (Pilate)fears must have been increased by the supernatural darkness and the great earthquake...

        "The idea that the disciples had stolen the body while the soldiers slept... , if the soldiers really were all asleep...they could not have known what happened...Secondly, the work of moving the stone, stripping the grave clothes off the body, and carrying the body away, would surely have awakened at least some of the soldiers...

        ... They had known about His miracles and His wonderful teachings for over three years, yet they still bitterly opposed Him and sought for some means to destroy Him, still deluding themselves and others with the notion that He was a "deceiver," doing His mighty works by the power of the devil....

        ....This particular appearance to the women was some little time after He had earlier met with Mary Magdalene. Mark 16:9 makes it clear that, "He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven devils...." Impact of the Empty Tomb by Henry M. Morris, Ph.D.

        Well, Gee- The Christ Being taking care of casting out seven devils.

        Now wouldn't THAT BE SUCH an inconvience for the Satanly Strung Top Willed Occultists tending their (Nocturnal) nest ? With still FAINT traces of the blood of their canabalistic rituals dripping from their mouths?