Re: Soul-Calendar

  • Wayne Fischer
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hello,

      I'm excited to see that there are others who are into the Soul-
      Calendar just as much as myself. I have written a Master's Thesis
      using the Soul-Calendar as a basis to explore Steiner's theory of
      human development. If you are interested in reading it you can inter-
      library loan it from Boise State University or from the Steiner house
      at Ann Arbor Michigan. I'm interested in re-writing and adding a lot
      more information as a means to help people learn how to
      anthroposophically meditate and learn about Steiner's method of
      contemplation, so if you could offer a valid critique of the work I
      would be appreciative. Thanks Wayne Fischer.

      --- In anthroposophy@egroups.com, starmann77@a... wrote:
      > THE "CALENDAR OF THE SOUL"
      > Here's the "Soul-Calendar" for this 19th week after Easter.
      The
      Calendar's
      > 52 meditative mantras enable you to experience the 'astral' or soul
      events
      > occurring within you in the course of the year. It's in the
      original German
      > and in English.
      >
      > Geheimnisvoll das Neu-Empfang'ne
      > Mit der Erinnerung zu umschliessen,
      > Sie meines Strebens weitrer Sinn:
      > Es soll starkend Eigenkräfte
      > In meinem Innern wecken
      > Und werdend mich mir selber geben.
      >
      > Mysteriously the newly-received
      > Within the Memory to enclose,
      > Be my Striving's wider Sense:
      > It will strongly Self-forces
      > In my Inner being awaken,
      > And evolving me, give me my self.
      >
      > For those not familiar with the use of mantras:
      > Anthroposophy intensifies the mind by the use of images called
      > "Imaginations" which awaken 'spiritual sight', and mantras which
      begin
      > 'spiritual hearing' or "Inspirations". The meaning of the words of
      a mantra
      > at first sight is not the essential thing, but rather reciting it
      and
      > entering with deeper soul-forces into its inner experience.
      > These mantras were also, of course, created in the German
      language and
      > have their rhythms in that, so learning an English version is just
      a step to
      > using the original. Steiner spoke of how German has preserved words
      lost by
      > other languages, and could be for us today what Sanskrit was in
      olden times:
      > THE language in which spirit-truths are expressed. In translating
      therefore,
      > I've tried to keep close to the original, so that anyone can
      easily
      go from
      > English to German.
      >
      > This week's verse:
      > The 'newly-received' refers to what has been received since the
      start of
      > summer within. This week, one's striving is to take this and
      enclose it
      > within the memory, lay it to rest there to work from there from now
      on. This
      > 'seed' planted there of experience remembered will grow in the
      future to
      > become the basis of a new self-feeling, as we work with it to grow
      into being
      > a wholly new person.
      >
      > * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *
      >
      > In addition to the mantrams, the anthroposophical Soul-Calendar
      > originally contained 12 drawings of the zodiac to be meditated on
      to sense
      > the working of the solar forces in the cosmos in the day, and the
      Moon's
      > position in the constellations was given for each night, to sense
      the lunar
      > forces. The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of
      Leo from
      > Aug. 4th to Sept. 7th in our era. (Unfortunately the symbolic image
      of Leo
      > executed from sketches & indictations by the Doctor cannot be sent
      with this
      > post due to technical problems.) The Moon positions and phases are
      listed
      > below for each night, along with some of the birth & death days of
      famous
      > persons published in the first `Seelencalendar': their
      lives and
      > contributions are fruitful material for contemplation on their
      days. I'm
      > translating these to restore the Calendar to its intended use with
      the full
      > spiritual/solar/lunar connections.
      >
      > Sunday August 27th Moon Leo. 1770 Hegel born.
      > Monday August 28th Moon Leo. Augustine, the famous Church leader
      died 430.
      > 1749 Goethe born.
      > Tuesday August 29th Moon Leo. New Moon. Beheading of John the
      Baptist.
      > Wednesday August 30th Moon Virgo. 1856 John Ross, the discoverer of
      the
      > magnetic North Pole died.
      > Thursday August 31st Moon Virgo. Joshua, the successor to Moses.
      1821 the

    • starmann77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2, 2000
        THE "CALENDAR OF THE SOUL"
        Here’s the "Soul-Calendar" for this 20th week after Easter. The Calendar's
        52 meditative mantras enable you to experience the 'astral' or soul events
        occurring within you in the course of the year. It's in the original German
        and in English.

        So fühl ich erst mein Sein,
        Das fern vom Welten-Dasein
        In sich, sich selbst erlöschen
        Und bauend nur auf eignem Grunde
        In sich, sich selbst ertöten müsste.

        So feel I first my Being
        That far from World-Existence
        In itself, itself loses
        And building only out of its own Ground
        In itself, itself must die.

        Anthroposophy intensifies the mind by the use of images called
        "Imaginations" which awaken 'spiritual sight', and mantras which begin
        'spiritual hearing' or "Inspirations". The meaning of the words of a mantra
        at first sight is not the essential thing, but rather reciting it and
        entering with deeper soul-forces into its inner experience.
        These mantras were also, of course, created in the German language and
        have their rhythms in that, so learning an English version is just a step to
        using the original. Steiner spoke of how German has preserved words lost by
        other languages, and could be for us today what Sanskrit was in olden times:
        THE language in which spirit-truths are expressed. In translating therefore,
        I’ve tried to keep close to the original, so that anyone can easily go from
        English to German.

        This week's mantram:
        This week one begins to feel one's self for the first time since 'losing'
        it in the light & warmth of the summer; but along with this is the feeling
        that oneself, isolated from the world, will perish along with all that one
        attempts to build from self, if that is the sole basis of one's creations.

        * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *

        In addition to the mantrams, the anthroposophical Soul-Calendar
        originally contained 12 drawings of the zodiac to be meditated on to sense
        the working of the solar forces in the cosmos in the day, and the Moon's
        position in the constellations was given for each night, to sense the lunar
        forces. The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Leo from
        August 4th to September 7th (and then enters the influence of the Virgin) in
        our era. (Unfortunately we cannot send the symbolic images executed from
        sketches & indictations by the Doctor with this post.) The Moon positions and
        phases are listed below for each night, along with some of the birth & death
        days of famous persons published in the first ‘Seelencalendar’: their lives
        and contributions are fruitful material for contemplation on their days. I’m
        translating these to restore the Calendar to its intended use with the full
        spiritual/solar/lunar connections.

        Sunday September 3rd. Moon Libra. Eusebius.
        Monday September 4th. Moon Scorpius. Marcellus, School of Peter. Moses.
        Tuesday September 5th. Moon Scorpius. First Quarter. Nathaniel (he who in
        John's
        Gospel was named a 'true Israelite').
        Wednesday September 6th. Moon Sagittarius. Zacharias the Prophet. 1729 Moses
        Mendelssohn born. 1809 the Biblical critic Bruno
        Bauer born.
        Thursday September 7th. Moon Sagittarius. Regina.
        Friday September 8th. Moon Capricornus. Birth of Mary. Corbinianus, spreader
        of
        Christianity in France & Germany in the 8th
        century.
        Saturday September 9th. Moon Capricornus. 1828 Tolstoy born.

        *******Dr. Starman
      • starmann77@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 10, 2000
          THE "CALENDAR OF THE SOUL"
          Here’s the "Soul-Calendar" for this 21st week after Easter. The Calendar's
          52 meditative mantras enable you to experience the 'astral' or soul events
          occurring within you in the course of the year. It's in the original German
          and in English.

          Ich fühle fruchtend fremde Macht
          Sich stärkend mir mich selbst verleihn,
          Den Keim empfind ich reifend
          Und Ahnung lichtvoll weben
          Im Innern an der Selbstheit Macht.

          I feel bearing fruit a foreign Power
          Which strengthens me, my self to bestow,
          I sense the Seed ripening
          And a premonition of light-filled weaving together
          Of my Innermost onto the Selfhood's Might.

          Anthroposophy intensifies the mind by the use of images called
          "Imaginations" which awaken 'spiritual sight', and mantras which begin
          'spiritual hearing' or "Inspirations". The meaning of the words of a mantra
          at first sight is not the essential thing, but rather reciting it and
          entering with deeper soul-forces into its inner experience.
          These mantras were also, of course, created in the German language and
          have their rhythms in that, so learning an English version is just a step to
          using the original. Steiner spoke of how German has preserved words lost by
          other languages, and could be for us today what Sanskrit was in olden times:
          THE language in which spirit-truths are expressed. In translating therefore,
          I’ve tried to keep close to the original, so that anyone can easily go from
          English to German.

          This week's mantram:
          Last week one felt one's self for the first time since 'losing' it (in
          the Summer light & warmth); but along with this was an acute sense that one
          would perish along with all one's creations if built from that self alone.
          This week, the spiritual 'seed' that was planted in the summer 'waking
          dream-state' reaches a stage of ripening where it may begin to 'lend' to us a
          'spiritual Self' instead; and we have a strong fore-sensing this will be able
          to join with the deepest inner forces which the ordinary self would not be
          able to tap into.

          * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *

          In addition to the mantrams, the anthroposophical Soul-Calendar
          originally contained 12 drawings of the zodiac to be meditated on to sense
          the working of the solar forces in the cosmos in the day, and the Moon's
          position in the constellations was given for each night, to sense the lunar
          forces. The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Virgo
          from September 8th to October 12th in our era. (Unfortunately we can't send
          the the symbolic image with this post; next week!) The Moon positions and
          phases are listed below for each night, along with some of the birth & death
          days of famous persons published in the first ‘Seelencalendar’: their lives
          and contributions are fruitful material for contemplation on their days. I’m
          translating these to restore the Calendar to its intended use with the full
          spiritual/solar/lunar connections.

          Sunday September 10th. Moon Capricornus. Sosthenus (by Paul made a leader).
          Monday September 11th. Moon Aquarius. Abraham (Race-father of the Old Hebrew
          People).
          Tuesday September 12th. Moon Aquarius. Tobias.
          Wednesday September 13th. Moon Pisces. Full Moon. 1872 the Philosopher Ludwig
          Feuerbach died.
          Thursday September 14th. Moon Pisces. Festival of the High Cross. Heraclius,
          brought in 629 the Cross of Christ to Constantinople. 1769 Alexander
          von
          Humboldt born. 1887 The Philosopher Freidrich Theodore Vischer died.
          Friday September 15th. Moon Aries. Nicodemus (who in John's Gospel was made a
          leader).
          Saturday September 16th. Moon Aries. 1736 The Natural Scientist Farenheit
          died.

          *******Dr. Starman
        • starmann77@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 23, 2000
            THE "CALENDAR OF THE SOUL"
            Here’s the "Soul-Calendar" for this 23rd week after Easter. The Calendar's
            52 meditative mantras enable you to experience the 'astral' or soul events
            occurring within you in the course of the year. It's in the original German
            and in English.

            Es dämpfet herbstlich sich
            Der Sinne Reizesstreben;
            In Lichtesoffenbarung mischen
            Der Nebel dumpfe Schleier sich.
            Ich selber schau in Raumesweiten
            Des Herbstes Winterschlaf.
            Der Sommer hat an mich
            Sich selber hingegeben.

            There is muffled Autumnally
            The Senses' streaming Charms;
            In Light-Revealings is mingled
            The Fog's musty Veil.
            I myself see in Space-Widenesses
            The Autumn's Winter-Sleep.
            The Summer has to me
            Its own self given over.

            Anthroposophy intensifies the mind by the use of images called
            "Imaginations" which awaken 'spiritual sight', and mantras which begin
            'spiritual hearing' or "Inspirations". The meaning of the words of a mantra
            at first sight is not the essential thing, but rather reciting it and
            entering with deeper soul-forces into its inner experience. These mantras
            were also, of course, created in the German language and have their rhythms
            in it, so learning an English version is just a step to using the original.
            Steiner spoke of how German has preserved words lost by other languages, and
            could be for us today what Sanskrit was in olden times: THE language in which
            spirit-truths are expressed. In translating therefore, I’ve tried to keep
            close to the original, so that anyone can easily go from English to German.

            This week's mantram:
            Last week, that which was received spiritually from the Summer Light and
            Warmth was felt as an ongoing power within releasing the fruit of its
            working, to evolve a Self out of the World-Self. This is because, at the time
            of change from Summer to Winter, we cease to be conscious of the external
            world and instead become conscious again of ourselves, as if awakening from a
            summer dream-state. Our Nature-Consciousness strives to become inner Self
            Consciousness, but at first we may feel fear due to no longer being able to
            lean on outer things for consciousness, which is why the symbol of the
            warrior archangel is placed before us at Michaelmas, summoning us to have
            courage, for we are not going to die as our summer nature-consciousness
            wanes, but rather wake up. This week's verse is the first appearance of
            Autumn dulling the senses' summer brilliance; but that which has been gained
            from the summer-experience now becomes our inner self-experience.

            * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *

            In addition to the mantrams, the Soul-Calendar originally contained 12
            drawings of the zodiac to be meditated on to sense the working of the solar
            forces in the cosmos in the day, and the Moon's position in the
            constellations was given for each night to sense the lunar forces. The Sun,
            according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Virgo from September 8th
            to October 12th in our era. (The symbolic image for Virgo is attached to this
            post.) The Moon positions and phases are listed below for each night, along
            with some of the birth & death days of famous persons published in the first
            ‘Seelencalendar’: their lives and contributions are fruitful material for
            contemplation on their days. I’m translating these to restore the Calendar to
            its intended use with the full spiritual/solar/lunar connections.

            Sunday September 24th. Moon Leo. 1750 the Natural Scientist G. Werner born.
            Monday September 25th. Moon Leo. Cleophas (he who was a leader in the
            Gospels).
            Tuesday September 26th. Moon Virgo. Justina, who converted the Cyprian
            Magicians.
            Justinianus I, the founder of numerous Churches.
            Wednesday September 27th. Moon Virgo. New Moon. Cosmas u. Damian, famous
            medical
            benefactor of the 3rd Century. 1825 Opening of the first railway.
            Thursday September 28th. Moon Virgo. 1895 the Natural Scientist Pasteur died.
            Friday September 29th. Moon Libra. Michael (the Archangel).
            Saturday September 30th. Moon Libra. Hieronymus, died 420, Christian Church
            teacher.

            *******Dr. Starman

            Happy Michaelmas to all!
          • DocStarman@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 8, 2000
              THE CALENDAR OF THE SOUL
              Here’s the 25th week after Easter of the "Soul-Calendar". The Calendar has
              52 meditative mantras which enable you to consciously experience the 'astral'
              (soul) events occurring within you in the course of the year, 12 images of
              the zodiac to be meditated on to sense the working of the solar forces in the
              cosmos in the day within this, and the Moon's position in the constellations
              each night to sense the lunar forces. There's also a list of saints and other
              spiritual figures and events connected with specific days.
              The mantra in the original German and in English:

              Ich darf nun mir gehören
              Und leuchtend breiten Innenlicht
              In Raumes- und in Zeitenfinsternis.
              Zum Schlafe drängt natürlich Wesen,
              Der Seele Tiefen sollen wachen
              Qnd wachend tragen Sonnengluten
              In kalte Winterfluten.

              I'm allowed only to myself to belong
              And luminously spread Inner Light
              Into Space- and Time-darkness.
              As towards sleep draws all natural Essence,
              The Souls's Deeps shall awaken
              And waking, carry the Sun's Glow
              Into the cold Winter-flowing.

              (For those not familiar with the use of mantras:
              The anthroposophic path uses symbolic images ("Imaginations") to awaken
              spiritual sight and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing. The
              meaning of the words of a mantra at first sight is not important, but rather
              reciting it and entering with deeper soul-forces into its inner experience.
              original; I’ve kept close to it in translating, so anyone can easily go from
              English to German.)

              This week's mantram:
              The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to
              develop Self(inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature(outer)-consciousness
              we have in summer. Last week, there was an intense becoming aware of self
              which reached down into the darkest soul-contents, and through this the Will
              was unleashed. This week this developing self-consciousness places us in a
              state where it is necessary to be completely alone, so that the Light which
              is only within can be shed on the otherwise dark outer world. This is the
              solar essence we carry within us into the night-time of the year.

              * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *

              The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Virgo from
              September 8th to October 12th in our era, and comes under the influence of
              Libra from Oclober 13th on. (The symbolic images done from Steiner's sketches
              & indications of Virgo and Libra accompany this post as attachments.) The
              Moon phases and positions in the stars are listed below for each night, along
              with the birth & death days of famous spiritual figures published in the
              first ‘Seelencalendar’: their lives and contributions are fruitful material
              for contemplation on their days. (I’m in the process of translating these to
              restore the Calendar to its intended use with the full spiritual/solar/lunar
              connections.)

              Sunday October 8th. Moon Capricornus. Ephraim (Joseph's Son). 1502
              Founding of the University of Wittenberg.
              Monday October 9th. Moon Aquarius. Dionysius (he who conducted the
              counting of the years since the Birth of Christ and decided the the method
              for fixing the celebration of the Easter festival).
              Tuesday October 10th. Moon Aquarius. Gideon.
              Wednesday October 11th. Moon Pisces. 1531 Zwingli died.
              Thursday October 12th. Moon Pisces. Wilfred (acted for the spreading of
              Christianity in Sweden in the 11th century).
              Friday October 13th. Moon Aries. Full Moon. Angelus.
              Saturday October 14th. Moon Aries. Callistus.

              *******Dr. Starman
            • DocStarman@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 22, 2000
                THE CALENDAR OF THE SOUL
                Here’s the 27th week (after Easter) of the Soul-Calendar. The Calendar has
                52 meditative mantras which enable you to consciously experience the astral
                or soul events occurring within you in the course of the year, 12 images of
                the zodiac to be meditated on to sense the working of the solar forces into
                these in the day, and the Moon's position in the constellations is listed for
                each night to sense the lunar forces which work into the astral as well.
                Also, there is a list of saints and other spiritual figures and events
                connected with specific days of the week.
                The mantra in the original German and in English:

                In meines Wesens Tiefen dringen:
                Erregt ein ahnungsvolles Sehnen,
                Dass ich mich selbstbetrachtend finde,
                Als Sommersonnengabe, die als Keim
                In Herbstesstimmung wärmend lebt
                Als meiner Seele Kräftetriebe.

                In my essence's deeps is a force:
                It excites a premonition-filled yearning
                That I in my self-contemplation find
                As Summer-Sun's gift, which as a seed
                In Autumn's approach warming lives
                As my Soul's Power-Drive.

                The anthroposophic path uses symbolic images ("Imaginations") to awaken
                spiritual sight and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing. The
                meaning of the words of a mantra at first sight is not what's important, but
                experience.
                original; I’ve kept close to it in translating, so anyone can easily go from
                English to German.

                This week's mantram:
                The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to
                develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature
                (outer)-consciousness we have in Summer. Two weeks ago this developing
                self-consciousness placed us in a state of being completely alone; last week
                this developing ego-consciousness, the gift of the soul's experience in S
                ummer, we carried into our own Wills & this gave backbone to the drives
                of our human spirits so that they had a stamp of Self-feeling; this is the
                solar essence we carry within us into the 'night-time' of the year. This
                week's verse describes a feeling of simply finding a driving force present in
                our soul depths as a result of this; when I look within, I find a strong
                yearning for what I sense must now begin to happen in the future; a powerful
                force lives in the soul's drives which we must sense as a seed of future
                development as we press on into the Autumn.

                * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *

                The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Libra from
                Oclober 13th to Nov. 9th. (The symbolic image done from Steiner's sketches &
                indications of Libra accompanies this post as an attachment.) The Moon phases
                and positions in the stars are listed below for each night, along with the
                birth & death days of famous spiritual figures published in the first
                ‘Seelencalendar’: their lives and contributions are fruitful material for
                contemplation on their days. (I’m in the process of translating these to
                restore the Calendar to its intended use with the full spiritual/solar/lunar
                connections.)

                Sunday October 22nd. Moon Leo. 1811 Franz Liszt born.
                Monday October 23rd. Moon Leo. Ignatius.
                Tuesday October 24th. Moon Virgo. Raphael (the Archangel).
                Wednesday October 25th. Moon Virgo. 1806 Max Stirner born.
                Thursday October 26th. Moon Libra. Thaddeus (found in Matthew's Gospel).
                Friday October 27th. Moon Libra. New Moon. Sabina.
                Saturday October 28th. Moon Scorpius. Simeon and Judas (relatives of
                Jesus). 1704 John Locke died. 1466 Erasmus of Rotterdam born.

                *******Dr. Starman
              • DocStarman@aol.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
                  Apologies for this week's going out late. - Starman.
                  THE CALENDAR OF THE SOUL
                  Here’s the 28th week after Easter of the "Soul-Calendar". The Calendar has
                  52 meditative mantras which enable you to consciously experience the 'astral'
                  (soul) events occurring within you in the course of the year, 12 images of
                  the zodiac to be meditated on to sense the working of the solar forces in the
                  cosmos into you in the day and the Moon's position in the constellations each
                  night for sensing the lunar forces, along with the saints and other spiritual
                  figures and events connected with specific days.
                  The mantra in the original German and in English:

                  Ich kann in Innern neu belebt
                  Erfühlen eignen Wesens Weiten
                  Und kraftefüllt Gedankenstrahlen
                  Aus Seelensonnenmacht
                  Den Lebensrätseln lösend spenden,
                  Erfüllung manchem Wunsche leihen,
                  Dem Hoffnung schon die Schwingen lähmte.

                  I can in Inner newly alive
                  Feel my own Essence widen
                  And power-filled Thinking-rays
                  Out of Soul's Sun-Might
                  Life-Riddles loosening giving,
                  Lending fulfillment to many Wishes
                  Whose Hopes had had their wings lamed.

                  (For those not familiar with the use of mantras:
                  The anthroposophic path uses symbolic images ("Imaginations") to awaken
                  spiritual sight and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing. The
                  meaning of the words of a mantra at first sight is not important, but rather
                  reciting it and entering with deeper soul-forces into its inner experience.
                  original; I’ve kept close to it in translating, so anyone can easily go from
                  English to German.)

                  This week's mantram:
                  The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to
                  develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature
                  (outer)-consciousness we have in summer. Last week in the soul, there was an
                  intense becoming aware of itself which reached down into the dark
                  soul-contents, and through this the Will was unleashed. This week this
                  developing self-consciousness places us in a state where it is necessary to
                  be completely alone, so that the Light which is only within can be shed on
                  the otherwise dark outer world. This is the solar essence we carry within us
                  into the night-time of the year.

                  * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *

                  The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Libra from
                  Oclober 13th to Nov. 9th. (The symbolic image done from Steiner's sketches &
                  indications of Libra accompanies this post as an attachment.) The Moon phases
                  and positions in the stars are listed below for each night, along with the
                  birth & death days of some of the famous spiritual figures published in the
                  first ‘Seelencalendar’: their lives and contributions are fruitful material
                  for contemplation on their days. (I’m in the process of translating these to
                  restore the Calendar to its intended use with the full spiritual/solar/lunar
                  connections.)

                  Sunday October 29th. Moon Scorpius. Narcissus.
                  Monday October 30th. Moon Scorpius. Claudius.
                  Tuesday October 31st. Moon Sagittarius. Wolfgang.
                  Wednesday November 1st. Moon Sagittarius. Catholic Festival of All Hallows
                  (became since the seventh century celebrated, as an imitation of the worship
                  that in the Pantheon in Rome all the heathen Gods were given. The Pantheon
                  was made a gift to Pope Boniface IV from the Emperor Photius and consecrated
                  to all the gods.)
                  Thursday November 2nd. Moon Capricornus. Festival of All Souls (since 1020
                  as a Catholic Festival established).
                  Friday November 3rd. Moon Capricornus. Malachi (the Prophet).
                  Saturday November 4th. Moon Aquarius. First Quarter. 1493 Columbus landed
                  in Guadaloupe.

                  *******Dr. Starman