Escape from the Matrix?

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      I found a few interesting excerpts. some of them controversial as said by the personalities who defied the conventional rules of society, such as Tim Leary and Terence McKenna (speakers for psychedelics).  However, these thoughts agree to the convincing argument that the system has succeeded in demoralizing the social psyche of the mass, to the point of converting the masses of human beings into malleable and fearful drones.

      Another thing I found is a quote from the film, "The Matrix," in which the protagonist warns the rulers of fear that he will go out and wake up the masses from their dream.  However, the masses don't wake up from dreams in reality, but they are being silenced on the manipulation of the fear by the collective.  Fear, which is endemic, continues to degrade the human ability to create and find joy.

      Here is a painting by Oswaldo Guayasamin, the Ecuatorian painter who is very well known for his expressive depictions of the psychological representations of human suffering.

      http://www.insurgente.org/ficheros/MAIRA.%20Guayasamin%20El%20miedo.jpg

      -Gloria

      =========

      When you dream, there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen. sometimes there is a moment as you awaken, and you become aware of the real worlds around you, but you are still dreaming.  You may think you can fly, but still you are not trying.

      =========

      I know you are out there.  I can feel you now.  I know you are afraid, you are afraid of us, you are afraid of change.

      I don't know the future.  I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.  I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

      I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I am going to show these people which you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you.  A world without rules and controls, without boarders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible.  Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

      -The Matrix

      =========

      In a few moments, you will have an experience which will seem quite real. It will be the result of your subconscious fears, transformed to your conscious awareness.

      I feel that I am merely an agent. Giving you some keys which has been given to me, to pass on to you.  These keys are to unlock doors, out of your present prison. Doors opening on new  vistas.  Doors beyond where you are now.  In general, the theme of he workshop is that each one of us is far greater, far more advanced, far more consciously aware, far more intelligent than each one of us conceives of ourselves as being. Our main problem now, with these basic givens, of the self beyond our present self, the super self being present, is mainly a set of hindrances, a set of evasions, a set of refusals to see that man really is great, that one really has multiple levels of consciousness,  that one has a super intelligence,  that one has extreme sensitivity with respect to others, that one has deep empathy, sympathy and love; that one, somehow, communicates in both directions, with other beings - other entities in the universe, and the inner realities - which we don't talk about or perceive directly in our present state.

      -Dr. Thimoty Leary

      ==========

      Everything in nature is perfectly real, including consciousness.  There is absolutely nothing to worry about.  Not only have the chains of the law been broken.  Demons never never guarded the stars. The Empire never got started. Demons never guarded the stars, Errors never grew up here.  No, listen, what happen was this: they lied to you; sold you ideas of good an evil, gave you distrust of your body, and shame for your profit hood of chaos. Invented words of disgust for your molecular love. Mesmerized you with inattention, bored you with civilization and all its illustrious emotions.  There is no becoming, no revolution, no struggle, no path.  already you are the monarch of your own skin.  Your inviolable freedom waits to be completed only by the love of other monarchs,  politics of dream, urgent as the blueness of the sky.  To shed all the illusory rights and hesitations of history demands the economy of some legendary stone age: shamans -not priests, bards, not lords - hunters - not police, gatherers of paleolithic laziness, gentle as blood, going naked for a sign, or painted as birds.  Poised on the waves of explicit presents, on the now-ever.

      -Terence McKenna

      ==========

      Do you know freedom exists in the school book?  Did you know mad men are running our prisons in a jail within a jail, within a white free protestant male strum? We purged head long in the age of boredom.  We are reaching for death at the end of the candle.  We are trying for something which is already founded.

      ==========

    • carol
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007

        "I know you are out there.  I can feel you now.  I know you are afraid, you are afraid of us, you are afraid of change.

        I don't know the future.  I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.  I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

        I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I am going to show these people which you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you.  A world without rules and controls, without boarders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible.  Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you."

        -The Matrix

        It's interesting but I can tell it's fiction.

        The real Matrix is building itself up,  in time, as we `speak'.  Fear is not the only vice it employs.  A direct dumbing down of human consciousness/human free will is being acheived through direct and indirect electro magnetic manipulation on individuals and our earth's natural environment along with the use of chemical agents of various pharmo properties.

        The human social fabric is beginning to reveal somewhat of a virtual `inquisition' which is already being mustered and put into `the play mode' as we all push our way into each new day, post Ahriman's earthly incarnation.  Computers,  satellites,  secret radar technologies,  genetically engineered `bugs' which are needed to cripple humankind's etheric and astra bodies, facilitate bodily radio conductivity so that subliminal `silent sound' type directives can be heard etc ???

        Imagination, research sharing, courage and moral discipline are some of the attributes which  `human learning' individuals must begin to take up.

        The Matrix will increasingly become ever greater and penetrating as we move forward (post 911) but the counter force of the Mystery school of Michael is destined to as well. And this is what we must begin to familiarize ourselves with.  As the Matrix's presence and occult influence swell up,  so do Michael's school's occult influences.

        And this, dear friends is what terrifies the Matrix's cronies.  Beleive it or not,  fear exists on both sides of the coin, if you will.

        Anthroposophy is destined to interpret Michaels occult aspirations,  therefore Anthros should start expecting to actually find themselves  participating in it's internal burgeoning movements,  impulses etc.

        Humanity as a whole did not accept Anthroposophy's truths as it's guiding forces at it's inception,  and only took them up in the mildest if forms up until now.  With Ahriman's immediate presence weaving in and out of our physical/sub physical environment,  an increasing number of  individuals will begin to really feel and see the need for BIG changes and exactly what they entail.

        Maybe that's what this is all about.

        C.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Gloria <gloriabjork@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > hunters - not police, gatherers of paleolithic laziness, gentle as blood, going naked for a sign, or painted as birds. Poised on the waves of explicit presents, on the now-ever.
        >
        > -Terence McKenna
        >
        > ==========
        >

        > Do you know freedom exists in the school book? Did you know mad men are running our prisons in a jail within a jail, within a white free protestant male strum? We purged head long in the age of boredom. We are reaching for death at the end of the candle. We are trying for something which is already founded.
        >
        > ==========
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

      • carol
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007

          "The real Matrix is building itself up,  in time, as we `speak'.  Fear is not the only vice it employs.  A direct dumbing down of human consciousness/human free will is being acheived through direct and indirect electro magnetic manipulation on individuals and our earth's natural environment along with the use of chemical agents of various pharmo properties."

          Human beings the world over will have to face certain uncomfortable facts,  at the risk of pepetuating the dragging down of all of humanity into it's Ahrimanic Abyss.  This `dragging down' has recently mushroomed into humankind's most current spiritual dilemma, with North America being the 'epicenter' if you will.  It parallels `the fall of the angels' AND `the fabrication of terror'.

          I urge you all to check out the following links.  Spiritual Science,  when applied to daily living is the most effective tool in overcoming the `static fog' which is being decimated into our collective human experience through human scientific folly. "Enhanced alertness of consciousness and increased efforts to muster inner resources by sustained spiritual work" are exactly what Rudolf Steiner's spiritual science is equipped to effectively guide. (`encadrer' is the French word I would prefer using.)

          Bradford's contribution of 'Rediscovering  the hidden mysteries of Whitsun' was a perfect example of how, through the act of sharing in creative efforts, we as Anthroposophists,  can encourage in our fellow men/women greater reach of our individual,  inner resources.

          (I found it useful to read the scientific descriptions given by the following author,  with the intention of pressing further in my own individual investigation on this subject.)

          http://www.celtoslavica.de/bibliothek/electricity.html

          Electricity and Human Consciousness

          "….Discovery and application of electrical forces was unavoidable and an evolutionary necessity. However, this 'release' in the electrical sphere demands from human beings themselves enhanced alertness of consciousness and increased efforts to muster inner resources by sustained spiritual work, in order that the down-pressing forces connected with electricity can be countered and the equilibrium restored. Because in the natural energy of electricity a spiritual force is hidden that has the tendency to diminish human moral values and attempts to drag human beings down to a less than human level leading into subnature, meaning into a morally low and spiritually dark domain.

          "Subnature must be recognized for what it is. This is only possible if humanity will rise at least as high in spiritual perception to supersensible supernature, as it has technologically descended into subnature. (...) Electricity (...) it must be recognized for its power to lead from nature to subnature. But humans must beware of joining in the descent."(28) (RS)

          Now the open question is, whether we human beings are able to keep pace with the accelerating material world, and counter-balance with our own spiritual substance and individual strength of consciousness the forces rising up from technology and natural science, in order to avoid being plunged into the abyss, too. Resisting technological developments would be absurd and, in the light of human evolution, harmful. However, precisely in view of technological revolutions, what is demanded of the human being now more than ever, is the conquest of spiritual apathy and self-centred delusions, the need to wake up and to consciously attend to individual spiritual tasks. It is true though, that by combatting and transforming such strong opposition, humans are to a far greater degree able to contribute to universal evolution."

          THE following is essential reading in my opinion.  It confirms what I've experience through my own etheric body and conscious perception.  The past years have become quite 'rocky' for those who are awake in this sense...

          The problem with directly facing this phenomena with awakened consciousness,  is that one inevidably will come face to face with the spiritual forms/force of Ahriman and Lucifer for that matter.   Which all but confirms the need to move on forward with Anthroposophical studies.

          http://globalresearch.ca/articles/BAB408B.html

          The Deadly Instruments of the New World Order: Electromagnetic and Informational Weapons:The Remote Manipulation of the Human Brain by Mojmir Babacek

          On the international political scene, in the last few years, the concept of remote control of the human brain has become  a matter of international and intergovernmental negotiation. In January 1999, the European Parliament passed a resolution where it called  "for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings." (14)

          Already in 1997, nine states of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) addressed the UN, OBSE and the states of the Interparliamentary Union with the proposal to place at the agenda of the General Assembly of the United Nations, the preparation and adoption of an international convention "On Prevention of Informational Wars and Limitation of Circulation of Informational Weapons" (16), (3).

          Informational Weapons

          The initiative was originally proposed, in the Russian State Duma, by Vladimir Lopatin (3). V. Lopatin worked, from 1990 to 1995, in sequence, in the standing committees on Security respectively of the Russian Federation, Russian State Duma and of the Interparliamentary Assembly of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), specializing in informational security.(3). The concept of informational weapon or informational war is rather unknown to the world general public. In 1999, V. Lopatin, together with Russian scientist Vladimir Tsygankov, published a book „Psychotronic Weapon and the Security of Russia" (3). There we find the explanation of this terminology:

           "In the report on the research of the American Physical Society for the year 1993 the conclusion is presented that psychophysical weapon systems…can be used… for the construction of a strategic arm of a new type (informational weapon in informational war)…"

          Among many references on this subject, we refer to Materials of the Parliament Hearings "Threats and Challenges in the Sphere of Informational Security", Moscow, July 1996, "Informational Weapon as a Threat to the National Security of the Russian Federation" (analytical report of the Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation), Moscow, 1996 and a material "To Whom Will Belong the Conscientious Weapon in the 21st Century", Moscow, 1997. (17).

          In 2000 V. Lopatin introduced, after two other authors, the third in order bill on the subject of  "Informational and Psychological Security of the Russian Federation ". Lopotin's findings were reviewed by the Russian newspaper Segodnya:

          "…Means of informational-psychological influence are capable not only of harming the health of an individual, but, also of causing, according to Lopatin, 'the blocking of freedom of will of human being on the subliminal level, the loss of the ability of political, cultural and social self identification, the manipulation of societal consciousness, which could lead to   the destruction of a sense of collective identify by the Russian people and nation'" (16).

          In the book "Psychotronic Weapons and the Security of Russia", the authors propose among the basic principles of the Russian concept of defense against the remote control of the human psyche not only the acknowledgement of its existence, but also the fact that the methods of informational and psychotronic war are fully operational ("and are being used without a formal declaration of war") (18). They also quote the record from the session of the Russian Federation 's Federal Council where V. Lopatin stated that psychotronic weapon can

          "cause the blocking of the freedom of will of a human being on a subliminal level" or "instillation into the consciousness or subconsciousness of a human being of information which will trigger a faulty or erroneous perception of reality" (19).

          In that regard, they proposed the preparation of national legislation as well as the establishment of legal international norms "aimed at the defense of human psyche against subliminal, destructive and informational manipulations" (20).

          Moreover, they also propose the declassification of all analytical studies and research on the various technologies. They warned that, because this research has remained classified and removed from the public eye, it has allowed the arms race to proceed unabated. It has thereby contributed to increasing the possibility of psychotronic war.

          Among the possible sources of remote influence on human psyche, the authors list the "generators of physical fields" of "known as well as unknown nature" (21). In 1999 the STOA (Scientific and Technological Options Assessment), part of the Directorate General for Research of the European Parliament published the report on Crowd Control Technologies, ordered by them with the OMEGA foundation in Manchester (UK) (22,  http://www.europarl.eu.int/stoa/publi/pdf/99-14-01-a_en.pdf ).

          One of four major subjects of the study pertained  to the so-called "Second Generation" or "non lethal" technologies:

           "This report evaluates the second generation of 'non-lethal' weapons which are emerging from national military and nuclear weapons laboratories in the United States as part of the Clinton Administration's 'non-lethal' warfare doctrine now adopted in turn by NATO. These devices include weapons using… directed energy beam,…radio frequency, laser and acoustic mechanisms to incapacitate human targets" (23) The report states that „the most controversial ‚non-lethal` crowd control … technology proposed by the U.S., are so called Radio Frequency or Directed Energy Weapons that can allegedly manipulate human behavior… the greatest concern is with systems which can directly interact with the human nervous system" (24). The report also states that „perhaps the most powerful developments remain shrouded in secrecy" (25).

          …On September 25th, 2000, the Committee on Security of the Russian State Duma discussed the addendum to the article 6 of the Federal law On Weapons. In the resolution we read:

          "The achievements of contemporary science… allow for creation of measured methods of secret, remote influencing on the psyches and physiology of a person or a group of people" (28). The committee recommended that the addendum be approved. The addendum to the article 6 of the Russian Federation law "On Weapons" was approved on July 26, 2001. It states:

          "within the territory of the Russian Federation is prohibited the circulation of weapons and other objects… the effects of the operation of which are based on the use of electromagnetic, light, thermal, infra-sonic or ultra-sonic radiations…" (29).

          In this way, the Russian government made a first step to stand up to its dedication to the ban of mind control technology.

          In the Doctrine of Informational Security of the Russian Federation , signed by president Putin in September 2000, among the dangers threatening the informational security of Russian Federation , is listed

          "the threat to the constitutional rights and freedoms of people and citizens in the sphere of spiritual life… individual, group and societal consciousness" and "illegal use of special means affecting individual, group and societal consciousness" (30). Among the major directions of the international cooperation toward the guaranteeing of the informational security is listed „the ban of production, dissemination and use of 'informational weapon` " (31).

          The foregoing statement should be interpreted as the continuing Russian commitment to the international ban of the means of remote influencing of the activity of the human brain.

          Similarly, in the above mentioned report, published by the STOA, the originally proposed version of the resolution of the European Parliament calls for:

          "an international convention for a global ban on all research and development… which seeks to apply knowledge of the chemical, electrical, sound vibration or other functioning of the human brain to the development of weapons which might enable the manipulation of human beings, including a ban of any actual or possible deployment of such systems."(32)

          Here the term "actual" might easily mean that such weapons are already deployed.

          Among the countries with the most advanced military technologies is the USA which did not present any international initiative demanding the ban of technologies enabling the remote control of human mind. (The original version of the bill by Denis J. Kucinich was changed.)

          All the same, according to the study published by STOA, the US is the major promoter of the use of those weapons. Non lethal technology was included into NATO military doctrine due to their effort:  "At the initiative of the USA , within the framework of NATO, a special group was formed, for the perspective use of devices of non-lethal effects" states the record from the session of the Committee on Security of the Russian State Duma (28).

          The report published by STOA states: "In October 1999 NATO announced a new policy on non-lethal weapons and their place in allied arsenals" (33). "In 1996 non-lethal tools identified by the U.S. Army included… directed energy systems" and "radio frequency weapons" (34) - those weapons, as was suggested in the STOA report as well, are being associated with the effects on the human nervous system.

          According to the Russian government informational agency FAPSI, in the last 15 years,U.S. expenditures on the development and acquisition of the means of informational war has increased fourfold, and at present they occupy the first place among all military programs (17),(3)."

> [...]
          > illusory rights and hesitations of history demands the economy of some
          > legendary stone age: shamans -not priests, bards, not lords -
          > > hunters - not police, gatherers of paleolithic laziness, gentle as
          > blood, going naked for a sign, or painted as birds. Poised on the waves
          > of explicit presents, on the now-ever.
          > >
          > > -Terence McKenna
          > >
          > > ==========
          > >

          > > Do you know freedom exists in the school book? Did you know mad men
          > are running our prisons in a jail within a jail, within a white free
          > protestant male strum? We purged head long in the age of boredom. We are
          > reaching for death at the end of the candle. We are trying for something
          > which is already founded.

          > > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket:

        • Gloria
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
            Thank you.  This is a beautiful, inspiring and enriching message.  I need to ask, who Bradford is.  -Gloria