Christianity and anthroposophy; tilling to the spirit.

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2000
      --- Carl Johansson <cjjohans@...> wrote:

      > > As far as this matter of "emotional stimulation as compensation for
      >
      > those
      > > who can't fully comprehend..."--who are you or I to say who fully
      > > comprehends? Is there a note of arrogance here? Do you fully
      > comprehend? Do
      > > I? Do anthroposophists comprehend more than others who go to
      > conventional
      > > churches?
      >
      > Resurrection at judgement day is still dogma at least where
      > I live. Also no explicit recognition of even a spirit world
      > (the only spiritual being God).
      >

      > Regards,
      > CJ

      People should think more about their processes and it's substance.

      Is it not plain to see that thinking, feeling and willing are
      spiritual activities inscribing themselves as an active "pressure"
      on the physical such as footprints on the ground for example. God
      that the "ground" is 'solid' for materialism, but for the living it
      simply seem to be the battery of it(materialism) right now.

      Yes, it takes courage to break the wall of the materialistic
      "certitudes" of the senses and of the immoral, even simply
      standing in the astral pollution and "fog" of the masses;
      for whoever takes up anthroposophy seriously, there is natural
      initiation. Forget(may I say..) the so-called 'exercices',
      stand in the True, Beautiful and Good, and observe the
      disturbances that will occur from the daily events of your
      life as if to take you outside these. May you vanquish the
      adversary disturbing forces by this same True, Beautiful and Good,
      there is a lifting up to the spiritual won for yourself, there is
      resurrecting forces, cosmic strenght and sustainment pouring in and
      streaming from the future to meet you and build in accordance and
      among the gods ruling deeds, from spiritual/moral/ethic/love humanly
      freely enacted. Christ is our "guarantee".

      This world(sense-world) is already gone may I say,
      for it is the past, the 'death' of the present,
      only Ahriman wants to make a future
      and a likeness of future(technology)out of it.

      Just follow the direction of the Impulse,
      a real 'Movement' will ensue...
      Real capacities..

      Regards,
      Danny

      20) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is
      like."
      He said to them, "It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all
      seeds. But when it falls on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and
      becomes a shelter for birds of the sky."

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      http://mail.yahoo.com/