A few more examples of peculiarities

  • carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      This is in no way the only proof of 'foul play'. (I noticed that
      concerted effort was employed in various ways to seed confusion,
      trivialize Anthroposophy etc...) Through the following examples, it
      becomes totally clear that Avarohanam is a man, and in retrospect,
      it is easy to see that chanting Om is working along side him (in a
      certain sense). Also, in the last example, Avarohanam addresses
      Mark with the content of a so called dream. Avarohanam seems to know
      quite well the nature of the intrusive technologies being employed on
      unknowing populations...

      Avarohanam Raga and Chanting Om

      Re: The fall of democracy

      This letter didn't once mention the Soul nor the Etheric Body and I
      think that this fact should signal to the reader that there is
      something wrong.

      Why? If we had to write conforming to every persons definition of
      which vocabulary should be used in an essay - nothing would ever get
      written. We are not here to live up to other peoples expectations
      nor to worry what others think of us. Both are their concern.

      It appears to be characteristic of Humanity of today, to wish to,
      with relative ease,

      A river will always take the path of least
      resistance. It will never flow uphill such is the wisdom of nature
      and lest we have forgotton, man is nature..

      slip through a lot of information and ideas with the
      expectation of being able to devise `the' profound solutions for
      existence.

      Well those solutions are certainly not going to come from
      anthroposophy at this time. Do we object that other enligtened and
      advanced souls come to earth to help ease humanity through the
      crisis that is upon them??????????????????

      I could carry on with those for a long time..

      This has never been the case in Humankind's long
      history, so why should it be now?

      If you haven't noticed, the earth cannot sustain the direction that
      humanity is on. And there may be a plan for part of the human race
      to continue its evolution on earth in the 4th dimension.

      The truth is that our human condition remains as sacredly guarded
      by the Mysteries as has always been the case, and the sense that an
      easy
      path

      to understanding and attaining to `truth and knowledge of the
      Higher Worlds' is the direct result of a materialistic Maya.

      The writing in question did not mention humankinds mass ability to
      access the mysteries. It simply stated that there is a solution to
      the mess, ignorance and suffering that the human race finds itself
      in. This I shall mention has been emprically tested in universities
      around the world - the fact is that governments have been slow and
      resist implementing such solutions. Why, because these solutions do
      not come from their think tank idiots who take twenty years to come
      to a conclusion I could have told them when I was sixteen.

      In Anthroposophical terms, it is an Ahramanic deception which
      itself, is a piece of an ever deeper Riddle to Human existence.

      I think you judge harshly and inaccurately

      I invite the reader to compare the extracts from this last post with
      the ensuing essay. It should become obvious to those familiar with
      Anthroposophy that what it's `path' proposes, allows human
      souls to acquire a means for confronting spiritual reality which
      is so far removed from what is being generated by human thoughts which
      take their departure from a materialistic mindset.

      Matter is spirit just vibrating at a different frequency.

      Also, it should become apparent that materialism is wishing to
      recreate what should
      normally be acheived through moral and painstaking human effort.

      Absolute trash, of course again in my humble opinion. Perhaps of
      course I have not given you adequate information on which to base a
      sound judgement so the fault is mine.

      Sound being the play on words here.. as it is the use of sound and
      the word which can bring about this revolution in our society. I
      assume you did not know this or is the word the basis of
      your "materialistic" assumptions

      The ensuing essay mentions a late Professor Oliver L. Reiser,
      never heard of him and the essay seems to nothing to do with what
      the original letter implied.

      Would that be an Ahrimanic deception?

      Or this example: Absolute poppycock - you know from where I am
      standing.. you and
      Carol are saying..

      Please don't water the root.. it is the only the polishing of the
      uppermost leaves that will sustain the plant..

      In the midst, Chanting Om's post
      Re: The fall of democracy

      Well I disagree..

      To me it seems like its a competition.. its this or that.. its one
      is right one is wrong.

      Its harsh cold one illogical upmanship, .. or this is how it
      appears. Insecure, fragile, unsure, competitive. If vedic science
      is right we must be wrong.

      To me its a case of both are allowed and anything less is lunacy.

      There is no competition here. There is still a place for
      anthroposophy surely???

      Sorry I don't get it ! I don't see why you are looking for a winner
      and a loser here, that one must be right and one must be wrong.

      I cant get that thinking - sorry - its way off track for me, outside
      my field of development..

      narrow range..

      And these by Ava…
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy/message/13183

      Fwd: Re: The fall of democracy

      All these wise men and no one has resolved the problem with knots.
      Now these Asian women - they this long black sleek hair and never a
      strand looks out of place...

      Now I did find out about why the pound is so strong (and of course I
      made an error about the pound - rupee exchange which is of course
      closer to 80 rupees to the pound - or it was when I was last there)

      Yeah, I checked in on some news reel and there was the answer, anglo
      american owned companies and of course they include oil,
      pharmaceuticals, tobacco etc. Well you can't know all of the answers
      in a single moment of awareness..

      So Mark I did get to experience some of the concerns you addressed in
      your last contribution.

      I was lying in an hotel room and woke up at about six a.m. Jumped out
      of bed with alarm as I sometimes do.. feeling that there had been an
      intrusion during whilst I had been asleep. I lay back down in bed and
      then it started. There was a guy hacking in through a system
      connected to the back of my head and I was being flooded with scores
      of hostile voices. Really mean and evil, drive you crazy kind of
      thing... intolerable. However of course I already know that they are
      interfering with my hearing, playing around with the volume. They can
      make me stone deaf and they have damaged my sight.

      A little while later I get some visitors, of course I have to close my
      eyes because I can see them more clearly then. There are six children
      ranging from ages from about 12 to 20 with their "parents". They tell
      me that they have evidence to prove that my son Jarad's auditory
      nerves were sabotaged at birth.

      (Perhaps he had a special role to play - connected to Christ) So they
      have put him into a special meditation chamber and I can speak with
      him if I like. Which I do for a few minutes.

      There were also experiences of being able to locate someone's exact
      position by a kind of stimulation to the nerves which caused an
      involuntary movement in the body - a certain pattern which "they" are
      able to identify.

      In addition certain chemicals that somehow we imbibe that are able to
      cause a similar physical effect that can be traced, tracked. I forget
      the word - it started with a "t" but as its probably not yet in
      general use, it won't really matter if I cannot remember.

      This seems to be super sensible technology that has been in use for
      some time, how long scientists take to discover it and implement it on
      this level I don't know but what I can say is that it already exists
      and is being used at supersensible or subsensible levels. Some people
      are no doubt more of a threat than Osama Bin Laden..
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
        > wrote:
        >

        > > This is in no way the only proof of 'foul play'. (I noticed that
        > > concerted effort was employed in various ways to seed confusion,
        > > trivialize Anthroposophy etc...) Through the following
        examples,
        > it
        > > becomes totally clear that Avarohanam is a man, and in
        > retrospect,
        > > it is easy to see that chanting Om is working along side him (in
        > > certain sense). Also, in the last example, Avarohanam
        addresses
        > > Mark with the content of a so called dream. Avarohanam seems to
        > know
        > > quite well the nature of the intrusive technologies being
        employed
        > on
        > > unknowing populations...
        >
        > Knowledge is structured in consciousness.

        I think that Mark tells you what he thinks you want to hear. From
        both sides of the genitative perspective, he gives forth cleverness
        that bestows a certain renown. It is the belief that he/she speaks
        out of honest travels into spiritland, but yet knows it can't truly
        wrest its inherent personality from the matter of the physical body
        with its luciferic, ahrimanic, and yes, oh-so asuric ego.

        Steve
      • Mark Willan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
          I want to state that I have NEVER in my life told anyone what I thought they wanted to hear.

          I tell the truth, as I see it, especially on list.

          Mark

          Mark Willan

          21 Balmoral Park
          #02-14 Pïnewood Gardens