clarion call

  • Allison Pitt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      Anthroposophia & Rudolf Steiner
      Dear Steve,
       Just to let you know we are just completing a huge Festival of the Arts inspired by Rudolf Steiner here at Steiner House in Sydney, Australia- that went for the whole month of May.

      I was thinking about my concluding speech where I wished to to thank the amazing efforts that of a whole team of individuals and what had been achieved. It had been extraordinary and almost dare I say -miraculous, Something about the of depth of commitment......something about the foundational focus of the lives of those involved......something about courage and faith ..................

      You 'clarion call quote' put it succinctly  - and will include it in my concluding speech.

      Thank you
      Allison