Re: Came through via another group

  • carol
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 7:13 PM
      More like pioneers for a new Ahrimanic millennium.

      There may be organic vegetables growing there, but where are the
      noble generational ethnic memories? Where are the purely human,
      organic maternal/paternal instincts?

      Sunken into the social ideal?

      Obliterated I dare say through Luciferic vapours and an infamous
      Ahrimanic pretext (social engineering), upheld by the likes of Ariel
      Sharon- and part of a constant underlying toil to overtake the
      experience of all living souls the world over.

      For a growing number of living souls, there is hardly a day that
      passes where this `problem' is not reflected upon.

      A sign that Michaelic thoughts are willing to rise forth.

      Carol.