Fwd: Re: The fall of democracy

  • carol
    Message 1 of 38 , May 14, 2007

      Karen, I'm sorry,  I realize that this is turning out to be really TOUGH stuff. And it's not like we (?)want to knock people down with it,  we (?) feel that we have to move ahead with it- just to be at the head of the game, to keep our heads above water...  And we can't do it alone,  we need the community of souls to bring it out from within ourselves.  It's not that I want to directly expose you to Ahrimanic powers. It's just that it's important (for the greater picture),  that we describe what is happening,  that we bring it forth into the world- by defining it through thought forms from out of the realm of our souls.

      (I think) On the African continent, you have a chance of developing a special relationship with the Michael Spirit.  Knowing Michael is the greatest source of resilience and strength you can have. (I hope I haven't confused you more.)

      PS I was taunting Avarohanam with elements of spiritual science because I could see that he had developed receptive sensitivities through his many years of meditation.

      Stick close to your self,  and all the best,  Carol.

    • carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 17 10:22 AM

        "Yet for current Michael research Adriana Koulias is very much like Hypatia."

        Adirana Koulias presents herself as living evidence, for any set of eyes who dares enough to look directly at her;  of  an outward exemplary in our time, that mystery wisdom is the guiding force in humanity.