Re: The fall of democracy

    Message 1 of 63 , May 7 8:48 AM

      "Christ and Ahriman; Ahriman and Michael in the rhythms of the
      encircling rounds holding sway, blessing the soul with icy encounters of
      Ahriman designed for the Fifth Epoch intellect, while men dress in suits and strut a pre-programmed set of media driven Orwellian/Ahrimanic lies. Thanks Orwell. Orwell went
      into the spiritual world with one of the most spiritualized flash
      points and kernels of light in his being, because Orwell absorbed and
      spat out the concrete reality of the Ahrimanic vision that is the true war on terrorism. Orwell dawned like a living in torch in the spiritual world because he had digested
      the terrorist lessons of the soul in the 20th century."

      http://jeffrey-feldman.typepad.com/frameshop/2007/05/frameshop_an_ic.html

      "There have been other icons of violence in history, but Cheney is the most dominant in today's world.  Even more than Bush, who has become a symbol of a failed Machiavellian prince, Cheney iconic status is built on his soulless bureaucratic tenor, his relentless commitment to long-since-debunked propaganda, and his constant repetition of doomsday scenarios predicting nuclear Holocaust.  Al this means that Cheney did not happen up on his iconic status by chance. He created it himself.

      Is there anyone in America--anyone in the world--who does not know this about Dick Cheney?  No. We all know it. Even in the vile and twisted tangle of the Bush White House, they all know what Cheney symbolizes in the world.  They all know that no person is more hated, more distrusted than Dick Cheney.  They all know that the world is waiting--hoping--not for Dick Cheney to take on a greater role in the mess of the Iraq occupation, but for Dick Cheney to just go away.  Far, far away."

      Bradford comments;

      The War on terrorism is defining that war in the intellectual soul region of icy Ahrimanic intents. Goethe approached this subject as the Fifth Epoch's clarion confrontation. The Matrix makes the same point of defining the shadow forces in the relation of Mr. Smith and Mr. Anderson. Luciferically- Golem and Frodo have arisen as a closely tied relationship, but still Orwell penetrated the problem of Ahrimanic infection and the lessons of the Fifth Epoch most clearly, by contrast.  And the contrast is that the Michael School grasps the reality of the mighty forces combatting themselves under the surface and clearly sees the relation of the Etheric Christ to the global Spin and punishing Ahrimanic dawn of the mushroom cloud as an anti-christic reality of the the etheric war going on.  Men think. Men lie. Humans enter the intellectual soul and media zone and taking their cues from deep seated gods in the unconscious that cannot define the Being who is giving them the media opinion, science theory, political murder and deception it's energy.  The human soul refuses to include the mighty beings at play in the Fifth Epoch.  Certainly Orwell did not clearly say Ahriman or Mephistopheles, but he gave us the tools to discern the icy intent and package that Ahriman sneaks into human thinking.  It is the startling lesson that is the real lesson of terrorism and the Fifth Epoch.

      Once again, murder, torture, camps, enclosures, Oil, black gold and Ahriman's enticements to the great Corporate military industrial complex shatters every educational impulse so that nothing but watered down deception and lies inspire the daily bread..... Yes and that is the moral issue, the daily bread of our children, that we casually send into this region unprotected, ask Cindy Sheehan how she feels about her son or the Iraqi parents or the guilt that still hovers over the Germany people... we send our children unarmed, with no body armor into the Ahrimanic terrorist zone, with no thinking shield or skin.  We talk of no body armor and we talk of a war on terrorism, such bullshit spin is exactly where the Michael School steps in with a sobering look at the icy lessons we are required to absorb and absorb with clarity and intensity, in order to gain etheric living clarity before Ahriman starts cloning their own star robots... i.e. the entire theme of The Matrix.... and it is the icy edge of what in ancient India was the understanding of Maya.

      The Matrix was UR-Maya, the Matrix series is a vast Vedic philosophy of humans entrapped in an electronic Maya realm, where everything including their destinies on earth were pre-progammed Maya under the rule of Ahrimanic Angels that had graduated from the unconscious soul impulses of humanity. Ahrimanic Angels that grew and replaced human conscience. Ahrimanic Angel beings who resurfaced after being thrust from the Spiritual Worlds into human brains.  Ahrimanic Angels who supervised the Maya illusion and took over the failed human mission of Earth.  Ahrimanic Angels that we grow from our unconscious feeding them the lies and food that they require.  It is this that we feed our children into.

    • carol
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 1, 2007
        Dear readers, within this post, there is presented a 'perspective'
        using the voice of a writer. I ask you to scrutinize the 'voice'. Is
        this a man's or a woman's. Is this the voice of the Karen Rose who
        adressed enough contributing members for many months?

        Or, is this the voice of some form of militia?

        Carol.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>