Re: The return

  • carol
    Message 1 of 63 , May 1, 2007

      Childhood is a time where externalized experiences weave a fabric which manages to settle into deeper recesses of the soul, and can be made available for study in latter life  There is nothing superstitious or `flyé'  about this,  and I believe that the student of spiritual science should regularly be `listening' to their mature self's dialogue with their soul's childhood `experience gatherings'. When viewed by one's own matured Ego, in combination with spiritual concepts,  these childhood experiences can reveal a lot of the inner workings of life, since the child condition is such that it easily absorbs the spiritual configurations which accompany his-her encounters.

      The key to difficulties among Anthros can often be found through inner study of what dwells in one's  soul by way of childhood encounters.  If considerations of this nature where generally recognised and not treated as a forbidden area for others to view, it could offer a panorama of illustrations in the form of `etheric configurations' which explain various qualities of human life and depending on one's particular childhood encounter,  they could explain the liberating and the restrictive influences which have taken hold of the soul.

      Carol

> [...]
      > > > humanity, where all our knowledge is just so much monopoly and
      > > > playing with human lives and moral impulses, destroying and
      > > > shredding childhood potential thinking and soul development, so
      > > that
      > > > humanity remains ten-fold more hyena like hypocrites and liars
      > > than
      > > > at the time of the crucifixion of Christ, because we refuse to
      > > > openly enter the Consciousness Soul and dedicate ourselves to the
      > > > sincerity of higher intuition and truth. The intellectual soul
      > > traps
      > > > the soul in a web of Spin and seals the soul in the vortex of MSM
      > > > lies to maintains the deadly death hold it has on the current
      > > > American culture.
      > > >
      > > > See Bill Moyers; and he was being nice, fair!
      > > >
      > > > http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/04/bill-moyers-neocons-
      > > > takeover-media.html
      > > >
      > > > Michael students who claim to be Michael students should not think
      > > > this is a game. This is not merely an opinion, these our dangerous
      > > > straits where we become complicit in the destruction of humanity
      > > and
      > > > culture in the same way Nazi Germany and Carol's recent fine
      > > > contribution pointed out.
      > > >
      > > > This is not a game! And the Angel's Work in the Astral Body of
      > > > humanity is not a MSM game as played by sociopath intellectual
      > > > Ahrimanic shills posing, always posing, and Barrack and Hilary are
      > > > just posing but preparing to take the Corporate Israel and Main
      > > > Stream media backing to remain giddy in the game; of Continuing
      > > > Ahrimanic deception. Which is the only game in town that the
      > > Stephen
      > > > Hawkings, lying game of Creationism and Evolution and big bang
      > > lies
      > > > that supports the utter deceptions humanity, that spoiled rotten
      > > > western humanity refuses to let go of.
      > > >
      > > > BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The powerful Iraqi cleric and militia leader
      > > > Moqtada al-Sadr called President George W. Bush the "anti-Christ"
      > > on
      > > > Saturday and urged him to heed calls by the opposition Democrats
      > > > withdraw from the chaos of Iraq.
      > > >
      > > > Sadr, whose ministers quit Shi'ite Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's
      > > > government this month, renewed his demand for a U.S. pullout a day
      > > > after Bush pledged to veto legislation that would require U.S.
      > > > troops to begin leaving Iraq by October 1.
      > > >
      > > > Calling Bush "the greatest evil," Sadr said in a letter read out
      > > by
      > > > a Sadrist MP in parliament that an eventual U.S. pullout would be
      > > > a "victory for the Iraqi people."
      > > >
      > > > "Here are the Democrats demanding that you withdraw at least with
      > > > timetable and you are stubborn against them," said Sadr, whose
      > > Mehdi
      > > > Army militia fought two uprisings against U.S. forces in 2004.
      > > >
      > > > "You are like the one-eyed anti-Christ. You look with one eye and
      > > > refuse to look with the other," he told Bush."

    • carol
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 1, 2007
        Dear readers, within this post, there is presented a 'perspective'
        using the voice of a writer. I ask you to scrutinize the 'voice'. Is
        this a man's or a woman's. Is this the voice of the Karen Rose who
        adressed enough contributing members for many months?

        Or, is this the voice of some form of militia?

        Carol.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>