Re: The return

  • carol
    Message 1 of 63 , Apr 30, 2007

      Actually, I don't particularly like the word `poor' especially in these times and on this side of the planet.  Imagine,  I read that when Steiner was in University,  he lived with his family in a 2 room apartment,  that's himself, a couple of siblings and parents.

      Apparently he was an extremely sensitive man, having had a childhood of freely roaming around in wooded areas with magnificent rolling green hills around him to constantly raise his eyes towards.  There's a lot of Quebecers from my generation who come from rural areas and had similar childhood experiences.  Back in those days,  parents always sent their kids outside,  even the ones under 5 years old,  with the older ones to care for the younger ones, in the frigid cold as well…

      I don't like thinking of money either.  Luckily, summer's coming,  and there will be much to distract me from paying any attention to it.

      I hope to see a lot of bees and fireflies.  The fireflies are a favorite of mine though they seem to prefer the warm nights of late June.  They are so beautiful at night with a great starry backdrop.  I'll be especially looking out for the bees this summer…

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "chanting_om" <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > > humanity, where all our knowledge is just so much monopoly and
      > > playing with human lives and moral impulses, destroying and
      > > shredding childhood potential thinking and soul development, so
      > that
      > > humanity remains ten-fold more hyena like hypocrites and liars
      > than
      > > at the time of the crucifixion of Christ, because we refuse to
      > > openly enter the Consciousness Soul and dedicate ourselves to the
      > > sincerity of higher intuition and truth. The intellectual soul
      > traps
      > > the soul in a web of Spin and seals the soul in the vortex of MSM
      > > lies to maintains the deadly death hold it has on the current
      > > American culture.
      > >
      > > See Bill Moyers; and he was being nice, fair!
      > >
      > > http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/04/bill-moyers-neocons-
      > > takeover-media.html
      > >
      > > Michael students who claim to be Michael students should not think
      > > this is a game. This is not merely an opinion, these our dangerous
      > > straits where we become complicit in the destruction of humanity
      > and
      > > culture in the same way Nazi Germany and Carol's recent fine
      > > contribution pointed out.
      > >
      > > This is not a game! And the Angel's Work in the Astral Body of
      > > humanity is not a MSM game as played by sociopath intellectual
      > > Ahrimanic shills posing, always posing, and Barrack and Hilary are
      > > just posing but preparing to take the Corporate Israel and Main
      > > Stream media backing to remain giddy in the game; of Continuing
      > > Ahrimanic deception. Which is the only game in town that the
      > Stephen
      > > Hawkings, lying game of Creationism and Evolution and big bang
      > lies
      > > that supports the utter deceptions humanity, that spoiled rotten
      > > western humanity refuses to let go of.
      > >
      > > BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The powerful Iraqi cleric and militia leader
      > > Moqtada al-Sadr called President George W. Bush the "anti-Christ"
      > on
      > > Saturday and urged him to heed calls by the opposition Democrats
      > > withdraw from the chaos of Iraq.
      > >
      > > Sadr, whose ministers quit Shi'ite Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's
      > > government this month, renewed his demand for a U.S. pullout a day
      > > after Bush pledged to veto legislation that would require U.S.
      > > troops to begin leaving Iraq by October 1.
      > >
      > > Calling Bush "the greatest evil," Sadr said in a letter read out
      > by
      > > a Sadrist MP in parliament that an eventual U.S. pullout would be
      > > a "victory for the Iraqi people."
      > >
      > > "Here are the Democrats demanding that you withdraw at least with
      > > timetable and you are stubborn against them," said Sadr, whose
      > Mehdi
      > > Army militia fought two uprisings against U.S. forces in 2004.
      > >
      > > "You are like the one-eyed anti-Christ. You look with one eye and
      > > refuse to look with the other," he told Bush."

    • carol
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 1, 2007
        Dear readers, within this post, there is presented a 'perspective'
        using the voice of a writer. I ask you to scrutinize the 'voice'. Is
        this a man's or a woman's. Is this the voice of the Karen Rose who
        adressed enough contributing members for many months?

        Or, is this the voice of some form of militia?

        Carol.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>