Chart of Jesus

  • CJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2000
      As there are Christian antroposophists
      on this list, I thought I would mention a possible
      chart for Jesus which I recently came across.

      It's March 2, 4 B.C. When viewed heliocentrically
      all the planets in the solar system form a David's
      Star together with a Grand Cross and a Grand
      Sextile (=Star of Bethlehem?). What is particularly
      noteworthy is that all the planets are involved in
      the pattern, which is relatively rare.

      The Earth is in the sign Virgo (=Virgin Mary?)
      relative to the Sun. The Sun is in the sign Pisces
      (=symbol for the Christ) geocentrically.

      Regards,
      CJ