Re: [anthroposophy] sexual magic and gnosis

  • elaine m upton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 1999
      Hello Bruce in Oz and all,

      Thanks, Bruce, for your care-full reply to my post. --I especially find
      helpful your responses to what i say on "biases". When i suggest that
      some approaches (anthroposophic, in this case) might show an 'anti-body
      bias' or a racial/cultural/gender bias, you suggest that perhaps the
      opposite is also
      true in the practices of some others --ie., an anti-spirit bias. Thank
      you. I'll live with that!

      As for the particular point on breathing (which you've also been
      discussing with Art), I am
      listening. Still have lots to learn here....

      I'll read your post again, and open myself to more learning as i go on
      through life here.

      Love,
      elaine
      .../..