Re: After Blacksburg, Virginia

  • carol
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 19, 2007

      "I still maintain that the tendency towards judgment instead of seeing how things are going to unfold really can throw one off track and miss the boat of understanding altogether."

      That's a great depth of patience and understanding considering where you are located in reference to the events.

      In the Whatever post,  I totally understood where Bradford was coming from because I was caught myself in the greater North American soul drama.  His frustration was so acute but also understandably so because the `mushrooming' that he spoke of so vividly could not have been so successful had North American souls, Anthros and not, developed strong enough conscious Christic forces to confront it all.

      Now,  in retrospect I don't know how it could have been understood by foreigners, as it was happening.  Bradford 's frustration (and mine) were in the foreground and very real just as the streaming in of  the overall event was.

      "not one single solitary soul being exempt from the Ahrimanic invasion that has now mushroomed up in the United States. All of this has to do with RAPE. Rape of consciousness, shredding of intelligence and parents and friends who cannot get
      their uneducated minds around much of anything."

      He was witnessing and narrating a 'greater' event.

      So did I and I'm still dumb struck by it.

      Thanks for holding on and holding off with judgements,  which would imposed upon us weakening forces.

      Carol.