Re: Secrets

  • carol
    Message 1 of 61 , Apr 12, 2007
      "I just don't get it (but I do somewhat), how a group of individuals
      at the head of the Goethaniun can claim to stand by rigorous
      (spiritual) scientific thinking and at the same time, without any
      visible regret, require of the most serious and daring ones not only
      to remain silent but to accept to be labeled worldwide as irreverent
      troublemakers."

      I think I'm beginning to get it. A `worldly' essayist who I have the
      opportunity of knowing at one time wrote that he has not yet
      encountered an established organization or major grouping of
      individuals thriving to better humankind's lot, which has not been
      infiltrated by the prevalent elitist powers. I have recollected
      reading the following:

      "I am not there to fight, nor, other than the written works and a few
      pieces of art, am I certain that what remains there as a citadel is
      worth saving from the Brotherhoods who no doubt inspire at least two
      of the Vorstand, Brotherhoods with the clout and subterfuge to return
      again and again to undermine Rudolf Steiner and his methods for the
      future. But I support in my heart and soul the good efforts of these
      honest people to expose those in leadership who have become tools of
      deception and destruction. I ask my friends who continue to tithe to
      Dornach to think on it. I have over the years asked the same of ex-
      Catholics who have become Anthroposophists. What if Fausto Carotenuto
      is right? What if an egregora has taken over the Vorstand in the
      name of anthroposophia, just as one has taken over the Catholic
      Church in the name of Christianity?
      Please feel free to forward this epistle to whomever you wish.
      Elana Freeland"

      I sincerely doubt that the Goethanium can be rescued from the current
      pervasive Ahramanic forces any time soon. I suspect that the
      standing Volstand will continually be coerced into conforming to
      certain wishes on the part of the ruling elite, because they
      represent the head of a growing international spiritual movement
      which also possesses assets. They are certainly not unnoticed and may
      have been acting somewhat as `puppets' for some time now.

      "Freedom of thought" is definitely not an Ahramanic motto, the
      scope of perception and the influential powers which occult
      knowledge can permit, and which is made possible through Rudolf
      Steiner's spiritual science also pose a major problem for the ruling
      elite. Just to cite an example:

      We have entered an age of secretive Electromagnetic weather and mind
      control, and the use of these technologies can be deciphered and
      witnessed through healthy, conscious etheric experience.

      For the conscious Anthro, these days are powerful, moving and
      dramatic.

      Ahramanic powers are claiming when they so desire, a segment of our
      thinking spirits by subliminally filling our unconscious minds with
      their thoughts; we are at their mercy of being physically held back
      from interacting with the spirit side of our natural environment (sub
      physical manipulation affecting the etheric world), and the
      Goethanium may be in the process of being reduced to a
      stagnant `religious' corporation. (Very likely accomplished through
      coercion or blackmail). All this in addition to the `chaos'
      manifesting itself in and around the world and within the individual
      experiences of own loved ones.

      Can anyone still wonder if an Ahramanic incarnation has actually
      taken place?

      C.

      In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
      wrote:

      > In the first two segments we are to understand that NASA, Arthur C.
      > Clarke, Dr. Walter Jastrow and scientists at Nasa attemped to Light
      the
      > atmosophere of Jupiter and force Jupiter to become a New Sun that
      would,
      > in the theory of materialism, make night disappear altogether on
      earth,
      > for we would have two Suns in the Heavens. One Sun, part of the
      great
      > Occult Science unfolding of our system that brought us Christ and
      the
      > nine and seven planets. But Jupiter they thought, was an unignited,
      > unexploded star. Nasa then had a slim opportunityand hope to send
      the
      > nuclear powered Galileo, into compressed destruction within the
      > atmosphere of Jupiter, and perhaps had the slender chance of
      igniting
      > the hydrogen sun of Jupiter by lighting the match that would make
      it the
      > largest hydrogen bomb ever made in the universe. Wouldn't Ahriman
      have
      > gloried in that? And you think it won't be attempted some time?
      >
      > "NASAs Dr. Walter Jastrow who openly admitted that his Lucifer
      Thesis
      > was of great interest to the Agency - with regards to the Galileo
      > Mission....Galileo had 49 ¼ pounds of Plutonium on board which most
      > everybody with a sixth grade education already knows is used to
      TRIGGER
      > THE HYDROGEN BOMB. 49 ¼ pounds of Plutonium would, if ignited in a
      > Hydrogen Atmosphere, ignite the Satanic Star and give Earth - the
      Light
> [...]
      > Maybe the rock group, the Police, could write a new song, "There's a
      > little black spot on Jupiter today...." Funny how with all the
      > telescopes trained on every little twitch out in space noone owned
      up to
      > the intention that a documented black spot appeared on Jupiter.
      >
      > Suppose the intention had worked, what then? We might have more
      than the
      > icecaps melting...a little more than global warming. As it is with
      all
      > the microwave beaming down on Earth from cell phones and technology
      and
      > spy as well as GPS systems....it is already like putting the
      atmosphere
      > of the earth in a perpetual microwave. And we are the ones on Earth
      > being sold all of this and demanding and enjoying the heating up of
      the
      > atmosphere of the Earth in an undetected manner. Each of us is
      using all
      > the cell phone and satellite systems they send up there and we
      continue
      > to invent new ways of using it, so we are the source of global
      warming
      > ourselves. We know what a good microwave can do.
      >
      > It is shocking what humanity might do, desires to do and craves to
      do
      > with their new toys. If the dawn of an Ahrimanic Sun can so impress
      > humanity through the threat of mushroom clouds over the Earth, so
      that
      > everyone would bow down and worship Ahriman and eat his fear and
      betay
      > our humanity, geee what an amazing Ruler of the Universe science
      catch
      > of the day it would be if we could ignite Jupiter through a hydrogen
      > explosion and create a new Sun... I mean we have already created a
      new
      > mushroom cloud to betray the Etheric Christ...
      >
      > Now why was Steiner so immense and rich in his science and insights
      that
      > pointed so powerfully to the inner implosion of Paul and the I AM
      and
      > the Sheaths supplied by Zarathustra for Jesus and the Organic and
      > Spiritual Seed, the human fruits of the mighty Earth, Spirit Man?
      > Because in Goethean Science there is nothing so clear as how man is
      > woven in physical, etheric, astral and i am sheaths and grows and
      brings
      > inner initiation to bear in the manner of looking at plants, Roses
      and
      > Butterflies that morph from their tiny worm like systems to these
      vast
      > Sun inspired beings.... Earth is in the same relation to that which
      is
      > not an abstract idea, Man. Man is the prime blossom and flowering
      of
      > Earth evolution. No, to be specific the unfolding of the I AM in
      Man is
      > the meaning of Earth itself. Spirit Man is the vast mission of
      Earth and
      > Earth itself is on the way to becoming the very Sun that scientists
      > wanted to jump start, externally, with toys, and externally address
      > the planets, as they have done everything else.
      >
      > Here we can encounter again a kind of echo of the War in Heaven
      that Ita
      > Wegman and the link to the Wegman indication gave. He who controls
      the
      > light and the source of energy controls the external thinking of
      Man!
      > Where are the Milton scholars when we need them? They all went to
      Nasa
      > and work for the atomic energy comission.
      >
      > Science wasn't interested in something we call the devachan or Moon,
      > Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn that patterns itself
      > through each and every human biography. For materialistic
      sciences the
      > system of the human being is empty, an empty tomb. Now there is
      what we
      > have after Easter for a new message. We have the planets that are an
      > empty system that have nothing to do with man. We have the Earth as
      > merely an external field for Ahriman to murder and torture for OIL
      and
      > other natural resources so that gloating human avarice can be fed.
      > Medical Science deals with a dead Mechanistic form of Man and for
      > education the I AM and the Spirit of Man or the Christ Being is
      just a
      > faint ghost of the past and has nothing to do with the inner
      spiritual
      > and organic foundations of Earth and the intimate connections of
      Earth
      > to our humanity. You let your children eat off the plate of such
      dogs
      > and we wonder why we have a world the way it is?
      >
      > Steiner---
      >
      > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GospJohn/19090706p01.html
      > <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GospJohn/19090706p01.html>
      >
      > "But every physical event has its spiritual counterpart. Inasmuch
      as the
      > blood flowed from the Wounds on Golgotha, a corresponding spiritual
      > event was taking place. It came about at that moment that rays of
      light
      > streamed for the first time from the earth into universal space,
      where
      > there had formerly been none; so that we have to picture to
      ourselves
      > rays of light, created at that moment, streaming out from the earth
      into
      > space. The earth had grown darker and darker in the course of time,
      > until the event of Golgotha. Then the blood flows and the earth
      begins
      > to radiate!
      >
      > "Had some being in pre-Christian times been able to behold the earth
      > clairvoyantly from a distant planet, he would have observed how the
      > earth's aura lost its radiance by degrees, being darkest at the time
      > preceding the event of Golgotha, and how it then shone forth in new
      > colours. The deed of Golgotha suffused the earth with astral light
      which
      > by degrees will become etheric and then physical. For every being
      in the
      > world is in process of evolution. The present sun was once a
      planet; and
      > just as the old Saturn evolved into the Sun, so our Earth, now a
      planet,
      > is evolving into a Sun. The first impetus towards becoming a Sun was
      > given to our earth when the blood flowed from the wounds of the
      Redeemer
      > on Golgotha. The earth then began to glow, first astrally and
      visible
      > only to the seer; but in future ages the astral light will become
      > physical light and the earth will be a luminous body — a Sun-body.
      >
      > "As I have often told you, a planetary body does not arise through
      the
      > aggregation of physical matter, but through the creation of a new
      > spiritual centre and scene of activity by a spiritual being. The
      > formation of a planet begins in the spiritual world. Every physical
      > heavenly body was first spirit. Our earth, in a future state, will
      be
      > the astral aura which began to radiate at the moment described.
      That was
      > the first beginning of the future Sun-earth. What a man would then
      > perceive with his deceptive senses would be an illusion. It is
      devoid of
      > truth; it dissolves and ceases to exist. The more the earth becomes
      > `Sun', the more is this maya consumed in the Sun-fire and is
      dissolved
      > therein. Through the suffusion of the earth with the rays of a new
      force
      > (being the first impulse for the transformation of the earth into a
      > Sun), the possibility was afforded for mankind to be irradiated by
      the
      > same force. What I described to you yesterday received then its
      first
      > impetus — namely, the radiating of the Christ-force into the human
      > etheric body. Thanks to this astral force streaming into it, the
      etheric
      > body could begin to absorb new vitality such as it will need in the
      > distant future. If you compare a future condition of humanity with
      the
      > point of time at which the Deed of Golgotha was accomplished, you
      may
      > conclude that at the time of Christ's coming the condition of the
      earth
      > was such that it could not of itself radiate light into the etheric
      > bodies of men. A short time after this event the etheric bodies of
      those
      > who had found access to the Christ-impulse became radiant; having
      > understood Christ, they absorbed into themselves that radiant force,
      > that new illuminative force which has been in the earth ever since.
      They
> [...]
      > etheric bodies of men ever since that time, what is the consequence
      of
      > this? What takes place after death in that part of the etheric body
      > which has absorbed into itself the Christ-light? What is it that has
      > gradually made its way into the human etheric body in consequence
      of the
      > Christ-impulse?
      >
      > "Since that time it has become possible for something new to show
      itself
      > in the etheric bodies of men, as an effect of the Christ-light;
      > something which exhales life and is immortal, and can never fall a
      prey
      > to death. But if it does not fall a prey to death (while man still
      > continues being a victim of the illusion of death), it will be saved
      > from death and will not participate therein. Since that time,
      therefore,
      > there has been something in the etheric body of man which does not
      share
      > in his death and is not subject to the earthly forces of
      dissolution.
      > And that something, which does not die with the rest and which man
      > gradually wins for himself through the influence of the Christ-
      impulse,
      > now radiates back and streams into the world of space. In
      proportion to
      > its strength or weakness in man, it gathers a force which streams
      out
      > into space. This force will form a sphere surrounding the earth, a
      > sphere in process of becoming a Sun. A kind of spiritual sphere is
      > developing round the earth, composed of those etheric bodies endowed
      > with light. As the Christ-light streams from the earth, there is in
      like
      > manner a kind of reflection of the Christ-light in the
      circumference of
      > the earth. The Christ-light which is here reflected and which
      appeared
      > in consequence of Christ's life on earth; this, it is, which Christ
      > called the `Holy Ghost'. True as it is that the change of the earth
      into
      > a sun began with the event of Golgotha, it is equally true that the
      > earth thenceforward began to be creative and to form a spiritual
      ring
      > round itself which, in time to come, will become a kind of planet
      > surrounding it.
      >
      > "Thus, since the event of Golgotha, a momentous process has been
      taking
      > place in the universe. At the moment when the Cross was raised on
      > Golgotha and the blood ran from the wounds of Christ Jesus, a new
      cosmic
      > centre was created. We were there as human beings, whether in a
      physical
      > body or out of it, between birth and death. Thus do new worlds
      arise.
      > But one thing we must understand, that while we behold the dying
      Christ,
      > we stand in the presence of the birth of a new Sun.
      >
      > "Christ united Himself with death which has become, on earth, the
      > characteristic expression of the Father-Spirit. Christ goes to the
      > Father and unites Himself with the expression of the Father — with
      > death; thereby the image of death (as it has become) is shown in its
      > falseness; for death now becomes the seed of a new Sun in the
      universe.
      > Let us feel this event, this growing delusion of death; let us feel
      that
      > the Death on the Cross is the seed from which a new Sun bursts
      forth,
      > then we shall also truly feel how mankind on earth must have felt
      that
      > Event to be the supremely important transition in human evolution. "
      >
      > Spirit Man!!!!!!!
      >

      > Materialistic Man!!!!!!
      >
      > [Man as Industrial Palace by Fritz Kahn]
      > <http://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/dreamanatomy/images/1200%
      20dpi/IV-A-0\
      > 1.jpg>

    • carol
      Message 61 of 61 , Aug 20, 2007

        I hate the idea of paralleling  evil and good in order to make a point, but I thought it might be appropriate at this time. (Please forgive this digression.)

        At this time, 2000 following the Mystical fact of Golgotha, myself and fellow souls find ourselves swamped in another mystical event. The physical incarnation of a Satanic Being and Force.

        Not all of us have 'eyes' to see this occuring, to perceive it consciously, but just occured at the time of the Christ:

         " It took the personal appearance of Christ Himself to convince the other disciples, however. They would not even believe the testimony of Mary Magdalene.."

        So it may well be that it will take the personal experience of the appearance of the Ahrimanic Being to start the 'wheel of beleif'' in some of us.

        The question which presses my conscience is what of the occultists in who's Will this Ahrimanic Being exercises his powers. According to the the Emmerich prediction, there consists at this very moment (my input), an occultic magician (not necessarily active) and an individual incarnated as Ahriman. There must necessarily as well exist a close circle of backup of HARD CORE occultists who together, have managed to come to know, in a very real sense, the manifest potential of Satanic occult forces. They must LOVE? to SEE the forces of their satanic powers manifest within the substrata soul environment.

        Now, I don't want to get into just what forms of animalistic barbarism is required to cultivate such evil occult forces, because my point is not to access this form of vision. It's more to suggest that though " two thousand years of the worldwide spread of Christianity have been accompanied by two thousand years of strident unbelief." , Ahrimanic forces struggling to see the light of day, TODAY, may actually  allow some people to turn their eyes to the 'PLACE' WITHIN human experience where the great CHRIST EVENT was perceptable AND LOOK DOWN ON THIS EVIL SPIRIT.

        As well, these secretive TOP Satanists should also be figuring it out that if Ahrimanic forces can thrive in THE occult soul environment, then so also can, to a much higher degree, and in a natural occuring benevolent form, the Supersensible forces which DID accompany Christ at the time of his earthly life and of which are STILL working OCCULTLY/SUPERSENSIBLY throughOUT the Christian Impulse- right into this very moment.

        "....Then, once he had delivered Jesus up to be crucified, his (Pilate)fears must have been increased by the supernatural darkness and the great earthquake...

        "The idea that the disciples had stolen the body while the soldiers slept... , if the soldiers really were all asleep...they could not have known what happened...Secondly, the work of moving the stone, stripping the grave clothes off the body, and carrying the body away, would surely have awakened at least some of the soldiers...

        ... They had known about His miracles and His wonderful teachings for over three years, yet they still bitterly opposed Him and sought for some means to destroy Him, still deluding themselves and others with the notion that He was a "deceiver," doing His mighty works by the power of the devil....

        ....This particular appearance to the women was some little time after He had earlier met with Mary Magdalene. Mark 16:9 makes it clear that, "He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven devils...." Impact of the Empty Tomb by Henry M. Morris, Ph.D.

        Well, Gee- The Christ Being taking care of casting out seven devils.

        Now wouldn't THAT BE SUCH an inconvience for the Satanly Strung Top Willed Occultists tending their (Nocturnal) nest ? With still FAINT traces of the blood of their canabalistic rituals dripping from their mouths?