Re: spirituality and anthroposophy

  • jason daniels
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2000
      Michael and all-

      I don't have any answers to your questions but I wanted to
      acknowledge both your mail and your final question about the
      Elder Brothers. I'm also curious about them and their
      connection to the Steiner and this list.

      I think the relationship (to Steiner) and intentions of a presence
      as strong as the Elder Brothers should be very clear to everyone
      who joined this list wanting to discuss and/or learn about
      Anthroposophy.

      regards,
      Jason

      --- In anthroposophy@egroups.com, michael_j.sieber@t... wrote:
      > dear bruce and e-group,
      >
      > i wonder what is and what should be the connection between
      > anthroposphy and all the rest of todays spiritual groups in the
      world.

      > are they apart?
      >
      > should they stay apart?
      >
      > are there borders no to be trespassed`, e.g. satan worship?
      > how about that old east/west discussion?
      >
      > how do i become able to judge in that imense variety?
      >
      > Bruce: who are the Elder Brothers (i encountered them
      following your
      > link at the egroups site) and what is their connection to e.g.
      Steiner?