Re: liquid gold and black gold

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1 1:17 PM
      Hydrocarbons and the Black Gold mystery

      "By 1973, seven of the world's 12 largest companies were oil
      corporations.' Known as the "Seven Sisters," these oil giants-Exxon,
      Mobil, Chevron, Texaco, Gulf, Shell, and BP-have dominated the world
      oil industry ever since."

      Devastate Europe enter the Marshal Plan, Devastate the Middle East and
      Dick Cheney takes over the middle east OIL.

      "The United States used the Marshall Plan (the U.S. aid program to
      rebuild Europe after the Second World War, officially known as the
      Economic Cooperation Administration- ECA) to take control of European
      energy markets and to open access to raw materials in Europe's
      colonial holdings. Walter Levy, a Mobil Oil economist, and later the
      head of the Marshall Plan's oil division, noted in 1949 that "without
      ECA American oil business in Europe would already have been shot to
      pieces." Of $ 13 billion in Marshall Plan aid, fully $2 billion was
      slated for oil imports, while the Marshall Plan actually "blocked
      projects for European crude oil production and helped American oil
      companies gain control of Europe's refineries. All this was done
      without regard for the effects on domestic employment in coal or loss
      of internal self-sufficiency." The net effect of this aid was that
      petroleum replaced Europe's domestic coal as Europe's main source of
      energy."

      "If passed, the law will make available to Exxon/Mobil,
      Chevron/Texaco, BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell about 4/5's of the
      stupendous petroleum reserves in Iraq. That is the wretched goal of
      the Bush Administration..."

      "The other 81% would be flung open to "investment" by foreign oil
      interests, and the companies in favored positions today-because of the
      war and their political connections-are Exxon/Mobil, Chevron/Texaco,
      BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell."

      Firstly; let us consider the very unique fractures in what one
      imagines as Global Economy. Let me press on the reader what I have
      discovered so far. So far a vast Shadow Economy, hidden in the
      background, of where the mighty Oil Barons and the massive 1% of the
      rich, have built, IMO, have built a vast economic network that is not
      seen on the stock markets. It is not seen moving through payrolls of
      all of the working stiffs, the grunts... there appears to my eyes,
      behind the scenes, the first vast fractures, where what appears before
      our eyes as markets and trades over the world stocks and different
      exchange rates and money values from different countries, are now set
      in place as a vast front. Window dressing.

      We still see rises and falls and movements, and apparently rich and
      richer, but along the line of countries like Africa or poorer third
      world nations, disposable humans, robbing and marauding their natural
      resources and allowing and promoting regions with real human beings to
      be devastated, so that this vast shadow economy can continue
      apparently under the wires and under the radar, while the apparent
      normal view of economy wobbles along. The shadow economy remains
      undetected. It was the theme hidden in the hydrocarbon sharing
      contract that has been the whole intent of this false terror war, a
      legal binding hydrocarbon law hidden in the matrix of destroyed Iraq
      society and buried under mountains of patriotic and Main Stream News
      Ahrimanic deception, patriotism, trailer trash emotionalism and
      intellectual elitism and the full devastation of a country that had
      nothing to do with an attack on the United States. Pure, Ahrimanic
      deception, that started with the Oil Barons and Cheney's hidden energy
      meetings and of coure the shell physical operations of a SHELL, a
      corporate ENTITY, called Halliburton. But such an existing Entity,
      like Enron or Halliburton, is an Ahrimanic Entity indeed and it is a
      shell of cold Ahrimanic supersenible board members, and because it has
      been given Spiritual Authenticity via the United States, 14th
      Amendment, allowing Entities of such a Shell of living life to exist,
      it doesn't matter when the shell dies, or the shell is used up and the
      Orwellian lies finally catch up to it. The Entities jumpt to and
      inhabit a new shell. All the while the Shells tactics can be looked at
      in behavior that starts from the ghetto pimp and moves up through the
      educated Corporate hostile take overs and make overs, sharks, lawyers
      and think tanks, all the way to the occul Ahrimanic office of the Vice
      President of the U.S. and his little oil lackey, lick spittle, GWB.
      Violence, approved of by the murdering thugs of the Corporate hood.

      Ghetto as in the kind of word which rich white girls use to describe
      almost everything thats not clad with lilly polos and pearls. Ghetto
      motives and ghetto intelligence, the top dogs, the lust for limos and
      elite class life style arose from the quarantined section of the city
      where the Jews were forced to live during WWII Germany. But Iraq,
      which I spent time in and visited all the cities, may have been
      simple, poor, but now the American Illegal invasion, supported by a
      spineless U.N. community, steered by the shadow economy of the rich
      elites, have made and intends to make all of the middle east, except,
      Saudi and Israel, a third world ghetto. Ruled against by monsters in
      uniform, who carry out commands which they as human beings know they
      should not be doing, but they are the bottom of the barrel of the
      economic version of lets pretend that OUR world, is the one we see.
      Instead it is an Ahrimanic world, but by the time we catch up to
      seeing it, the fractured and severed controls of all of the globes
      resources will have been placed, along with an I.D. chip, so that all
      flows of money and information can easily be tracked....but the elite
      Oil barons, can look with great fondness that they were the beginnings
      of the Ten horned beast...and the rise of the Whore of Babylon.

      Fully developed fractures, fault lines, where the Ahrimanic cabal of
      elites have sought and pretty much won over and duped humanity by
      clutching with Genghis Khan aggressive corporate checkers, using both
      think tanks and occult means, with full robber baron betrayal of human
      conscience, betrayal of humanity, their own humanity and our humanity,
      to the cold intellectual region, where their King dwells, Ahriman. The
      foe and cognitive challenge to all our humanity, not one single soul
      is excluded from this lesson chapter in human evolution, to wake up to
      Michael Intelligence or else.

      Ahrimanic Intelligence has so baffled and out manuevered piddling
      sentimental and simplistic human references, that by the time any of
      us wake up to intent, those 'Fallen Spirits of Darkness', had already
      taken over such vast swaths of political and economic interests that
      the little self satisfied mall rat in America, will hardly notice as
      it slowly sinks into the swamp of the third world as well.

      Deadened, stupid, having the Wolves guard the sheep, and letting
      people get away with assisting in the tragedy of 9/11 by both a stand
      down of our air and thermite charges that were pre-set, ahead of time,
      an inside job, assisted by security firms of both Israel and Bush's
      brother, to make the illusion that jet fuel ever, {has never in the
      history of skyscrapers, never ever) taken down a building into it's
      footprints. The reason why, so that most of the other parts of Wall
      Street and our sympathy for the traders...NOTE TRAITORS...and that is
      how we should use these massive corporate shell games...as stock
      Traitors and betrayers of their own sacred humanity. Let's call them
      Stock Traitors.

      For the shadow economy, and the fight for global resources, became
      Ahriman's game...but in that game is also the same thinking that
      infects our search for the human Genome. In that game is the same
      idiot worship that has forced us to bow down to the Ahrimanic nuclear
      mushroom cloud in worship, study and adoration against the research
      and courage of grasping the rise of the Etheric Christ Sun.

      That means most of the Michael School fails to sharpen any cognitive
      etheric schooling and develop any grounded sense into what exists as
      the great Spirit Man deed and in point of fact, the implosion of
      Etheric Thinking in the first conscious example of etheric thinking,
      and how Paul arrived at exactly the Spiritual intent of what The
      Philosophy of Freedom and the massive research of the science of the
      etheric and the science of the i am, that exists as Michael Schooling
      is all about.

      That means that we lost the battle of Intelligent Design because
      Anthros were hiding in the closet. That means that we willingly send
      our childrens into the maw of of having their fine, fine, well earned
      karmic gifts shredded in the educaiton mill of Ahrimans minions.
      Waldorf and Waldorf schools and trained teachers are a must. A must
      what? A must get over being stupid, brainwashed, lazy parents who
      think that the price of normality college, mall life, money and good
      sex....you lousy rotten, pig-headed betrayers of your children who
      then find Ahriman far more comfort than the courage of Michael because
      we promoted our own children's intellgence to be bleached out and
      destroyed of all moral compostion. And if you are one of those, you
      should be ashamed of yourselves. Ashamed.

      "Exxon/Mobil,
      Chevron/Texaco, BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell Exxon/Mobil,
      Chevron/Texaco, BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell."

      Exxon - Chevron - Texaco - Shell- Amoco- BP - (well folks, it is hard
      to understand that when they went into Cheney's office for the super
      secret Energy meetings... Cheney was there of course and we have Oil
      Barons... Now this topic, or theme, strikes a difference between the
      annointing of the Kings by Ahriman and those that are annointed with
      compassion and Kinglyness... ST. Paul - St. Thomas A - Steiner -
      Gandhi - MLK Jr. - Oh this vast annointing of human souls, Parsifal,
      Zarathustra, Christian Rosenkreuz...we see an enormous difference in
      the annointings... Ahriman is building an empire. Ahriman is building
      a global shadow economy...Kennedy was killed in Dallas and that secret
      of the single magic bullet should tell us what type of Warren Report
      deception started rolling then. But secrets and the club members and
      the political shills don't probably all know the full extent of the
      roots of how Ahriman makes his moves. Just as 9/11 was a series of
      behind the scenes moves from the Wizard of OZ, operated at the time
      from Cheney and Rumsfeld and little idiot moron, reading about Pet
      Goats. Yes, the secrets are part of the members only club of elite and
      then they must avoid speaking about certain subjects or the Main
      Stream Media will destroy their beedy-eyed greedy little careers, such
      as Novak and of course....well just about everybody. So far, Keith
      Olbermann and Bill Maher try....over here in the West. But naturally
      there are humans who carry the Liquid Gold of compassion and are
      verging on new etheric thinking. And that is where the mighty set-up
      for deception arises. It arises against the solid approach in the
      human being of new etheric thinking. And when you see a film like
      Vendetta, V for Vendetta, that uses a Rose...that which hides behind
      the roman numeral V door, the fifth epoch...and V for Vendetta and
      hidden behind the masked, unknown individual, boiled in oil and
      purified in a horrific human experiment, with his French Revolution
      styled uprising, who do you think comes to mind? Vendetta is a
      Christian Rosenkreuz and Count St. Germain, styled inspiration and we
      see how we are instucted to see the Orwellian human betrayal behind
      the masks of power. It is a cinematic instruction manuel. Ah, but
      Anthros...well mostly they connect nothing or skim over rich kernels,
      nuggets of insight and think they can scamper away from building
      cognitive solidity.

      Now Anthros should have a head start on all this...but honestly,
      honestly, people haven't bothered determining the difference or
      defining the difference in soul fields of either Lucifer or Ahriman.
      In fact they would rather deny Steiner and pooh, pooh both Steiner and
      Goethe and all the film makers, then richly parse reality with the
      daily adventure of cognitive impacts. Rather most Anthros attempt to
      constantly wiggle out of the solidity of the reality of the
      perception.. and fall back on wishful thinking. Nor do I want our
      friends not to fully experience for themselves the differences, so
      that they get their own cognitive solidity. Cognitive solidity gives
      the first tender shoots of certainty. That is what is required for all
      students of the Michael School, to build cognitive solidity and firm
      foundations that build roots into soul and spirit cogntive realities.

      However I don't see, save for the fact that such immense catastrophic
      hostile take overs that are in the mix and happening before our eyes,
      offers us opportunities to learn what we are required, no ifs-ands-or
      buts, required to learn from the fifth epoch, learning remains
      sluggish and tragic, rejected, denied and conspired against in the
      most enormous super-cell of massive disinformation and diservice
      against the Consciousness Soul ever assembled in techno mass-media.

      What happens as souls betray themselves and thrust upon the world
      their massively failed beliefs in human decency, holiness and
      immortality? Well, they do indeed become servants of the dark lord and
      can be reused and reinserted, just as many SS and Nazi souls have been
      quickly reinserted for the current thrust of attacks against the
      incarnations of the Michael School. What results as black Lodge's gain
      strength to manipulate the pockets of human betrayal and score immense
      dehumanized gains of desmise and expediency against humanity, theirs
      and our own humanity? The dead get embroiled and deeper soul and
      spiritual Devachan forces are sucked into the new market place, the
      Blade Runner world of the the Whore of Babylon. Oh yes it is right
      behind the surface of events and we are deep into it in our own 2007.

      Oil Barons - Annointed Ahrimanic Kings - Exxon - Chevron - Texaco -
      Shell- Amoco- BP - ARCO - Nippon Oil Company -

      "The Nine Nazgûl or Ringwraiths were the most loyal and terrible
      servants of the Dark-lord. In origin they were all mortal men, great
      and powerful lords in their own right, who ruled many lands throughout
      Middle-earth. Each was seduced by the gift of one of the Nine rings of
      Sauron, which imbued its wearer with great powers of sorcery, and an
      almost unlimited life span. But like all of the Dark-lord's gifts it
      was tainted, for each of the Nine rings was ruled by the One, and thus
      the nine wearers became slaves of the overbearing will of Sauron.
      Ultimately, by the end of the Third-age the Nazgûl were terrifying
      undead creatures, existing in a terrible twilight world between life
      and death,with no thought or desire save that of the Dark-lord
      himself. Their fate was by this time completely bound up with that of
      their master...."

      http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Oil_watch/Geopolitics_Oil.html

      Allegations that the oil multinational Shell aided and abetted the
      torture and murder of Nigerian activists including the executed writer
      Ken Saro-Wiwa will be tested by a full jury trial in New York, after
      the oil company's attempts to have the case thrown out were rejected.
      Shell will also stand accused of orchestrating a series of raids by
      the Nigerian military on villages in the Ogoni region that left more
      than 1,000 people dead and 20,000 homeless.

      Saro-Wiwa and eight others were arrested in 1994 after a fatal attack
      on former leaders of their Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People
      (Mosop). In a case that shocked the world, and was widely reported to
      be a legal farce, they were found guilty of the murders by military
      tribunal and executed in November 1995.

      Now the case of the "Ogoni Nine", as they became known, has come back
      to haunt the Dutch and British owners of Shell Nigeria.
    • carol
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1 6:39 PM
        Uhm, well, that was refreshing, I mean, this is the first time
        that I've been able to read an analysis that actually takes hold of
        both the inside and outside using balance and real, courageous
        thinking and knowledge, as well, one that doesn't need to lean into
        any academic (courteous) protocol.

        "However I don't see, save for the fact that such immense
        catastrophic hostile takeovers that are in the mix and happening
        before our eyes, offers us opportunities to learn what we are
        required, no ifs-ands-or buts, required to learn from the fifth
        epoch, learning remains sluggish and tragic, rejected, denied and
        conspired against in the most enormous super-cell of massive
        disinformation and disservice against the Consciousness Soul ever
        assembled in techno mass-media."

        ...Except that these very days, some people can be seen discreetly
        setting themselves to details which their respective religions
        dictate, these people follow a personal experience of commitment
        towards partaking in a traditional family gathering. Wew!

        A slight Michaelmic movement is at hand, being brought to the
        surface of our common soul fabric through the sanctity of religious
        tradition in whose unspoken goal is to gather up family and friends;
        family ties still remains one of Ahriman's flaws. Unconscious as
        this may all be, it still is about to be played out, and once it
        passed, it will have contributed perhaps `a drop or two' to the
        Consciousness Soul.

        I guess at this seemingly pitiful point, every little bit counts.

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 2 8:15 AM

          Bradford brought;

[...]

          'V' for Vendetta... well, naturally there are those Anthros who feel strongly that all film and cinema must be shyed away from.  These so called preservers of spiritual culture might trade in their dogmas and replace them with culturally cowardly Anthros who pride themselves on being pure at the cost of being awake.  Pure what?  That your senses and your Intellectual Soul can remain untarnished and preserved like a bee in tree sap, to someday awaken and wear the white garments of the purified astral body  and  be recognized by the blessed saints because you did nothing but cower in your Anthro closet?! Again, it is our cowardly and obvious failure to read the books offered by OUR TIME and not betray the deep regions of the great classic reality of spiritual and human history we rest upon that is one of cognitions knife edges. See that you rest upon it.

          Therefore when I say, as a schooled student of Spiritual Science ,that  'V' is an intellectual soul instruction manuel, in how to get your lumbering thought life around Ahrimanic false flag and those in British and American military who develop the plagues that kill, or create the events of 9/11 or hide the fact that Kennedy murder was an inside job.... also plant the car bombs in unsuspecting Iraq's at their check points, then let them drive off unknowingly that they carry in their own cars the bitter poison planted by our so called Freedom Oil mongers and Oil barons intent of destroying and making a ghetto out of the middle east.  Brits disguised as Arabs set off car bombs to blame on the fighting in Iraq. London Underground bombings and Spain's train bombings were false flag in house settings, you better understand that when you walk through 'V' - you can see the underlying Rosicrucian symbol, and the underlying theme of the failed Count St. Germain initiate effort to bring the triad of  Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, but that it continues  bubbling up under the surface of the film.  At the time of the French Revolution, "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" was one of the many mottoes in use.

          One should not have to review for any Anthro the vast import of a Threefold system inside the human being and a Threefold world. But what one does have to review for Anthros is that it may be distasteful, and I might agree, that it is distasteful to have to squirm through some Intellectual Soul, watered down, fake, film charade, in order to see for oneself what this particular celluloid novel is expressing. What region of soul is it addressing? What capacities in the human being is it trying to reach?  And most importantly, in the Orwellian sense, what layer of the Intellectual Soul OCCUPIED TERRITORY of Ahriman's minions, is it attempting to alert us to?  And finally can my Anthro schooling give it a clearer framework?

          But when 'V' appeared in front of the White House....an Anthro response that would be typical appeared from some American flake.....   "One angry woman, an obvious Bush supporter, said that if people protest they should show their faces. When informed that the masks were part of a movie -- the very theme of the protest -- the woman repeated herself about showing faces and then mumbled that she never heard of the movie and didn't care about it. This editor has noticed for several years that those who support George W. Bush appear to suffer all of his afflictions -- including mental retardation. "

        • carol
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 3 2:58 PM
            Bradford asked,

            "And finally can my Anthro schooling give it a clearer framework?"

            Sure it can, YOURS. It doesn't only have to do with being an
            Anthro, it has to do with all the personal dexterity that your soul
            has access to, and which in turn it grabs hold of to maneuver
            through a distinct, specific path and uncover what it can, and then
            share it up to fellow souls etc.

            Bradford, and his very own destiny.

            "V' for Vendetta... well, naturally there are those Anthros who feel
            strongly that all film and cinema must be shyed away from. These so
            called preservers of spiritual culture might trade in their dogmas
            and replace them with culturally cowardly Anthros who pride
            themselves on being pure at the cost of being awake. Pure what?"

            Pure what? Even those who don't cling for dear life to dogma, don't
            particularly enjoy the outward, `visual' fiction experience as a
            whole, and as a habit. I personally enjoy the inward experience
            which is just as fluid, the difference is that mine is profoundly
            present, living and real. Film is an art form that is somewhat
            removed and filled with the painful stuff we already deal with in our
            outward lives. These are just a couple of points there's also the
            issue of adding confusion to the soul and more.

            I enjoy that you manage to sustain your spiritual perception in spite
            of delving into the realm of film on a regular basis, (I don't know
            how you can) and that you bring your thoughts on them, back to us.
            (Just don't force me to see in front of a screen; you'd quickly loose
            me as a friend.)

            I was recently `forced' to sit in front of a film on Borat, and then
            a week later to a comedy tribute to the actor who played Captain Kirk
            on Star Treck.

            These 2 examples of modern comedy literally traumatized me, yet they
            effectively illustrated the extent to which current popular culture
            is ailing- and, through having survived the pain and psychical
            trauma of these experiences, I now more readily understand what I'm
            up against, what it looks like, where it's going, and how these
            translate into spiritual configurations etc....

            C.

            In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
            wrote:

> [...]
            minions,
            > is it attempting to alert us to? And finally can my Anthro
            schooling
            > give it a clearer framework?
            >
            > But when 'V' appeared in front of the White House....an Anthro
            response
            > that would be typical appeared from some American flake..... "One
            > angry woman, an obvious Bush supporter, said that if people protest
            they
            > should show their faces. When informed that the masks were part of a
            > movie -- the very theme of the protest -- the woman repeated herself
            > about showing faces and then mumbled that she never heard of the
            movie
            > and didn't care about it. This editor has noticed for several years
            that
            > those who support George W. Bush appear to suffer all of his

          • isenhart7
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 4 5:38 PM
              wrote:

              > " But naturally
              > there are humans who carry the Liquid Gold of compassion and are
              > verging on new etheric thinking. And that is where the mighty set-up
              > for deception arises. It arises against the solid approach in the
              > human being of new etheric thinking. And when you see a film like
              > Vendetta, V for Vendetta, that uses a Rose...that which hides behind
              > the roman numeral V door, the fifth epoch...and V for Vendetta and
              > hidden behind the masked, unknown individual, boiled in oil and
              > purified in a horrific human experiment, with his French Revolution
              > styled uprising, who do you think comes to mind?

              Gilbert and Sullivan came to my mind when I saw it-specifically The
              Mikado:

              Mikado. (looking at paper) Dear, dear, dear! this is very tiresome.
              (to Ko-Ko) My poor fellow, in your anxiety to carry out my wishes you
              have beheaded the heir to the throne of Japan!

              Ko-Ko. I beg to offer an unqualified apology.

              Pooh-Bah. I desire to associate myself with that expression of regret.

              Pitti-Sing. We really hadn't the least notion —

              Mikado. Of course you hadn't. How could you? Come, come, my good
              fellow, don't distress yourself — it was no fault of yours. If a man
              of exalted rank chooses to disguise himself as a Second Trombone, he
              must take the consequences. It really distresses me to see you take
              on so. I've no doubt he thoroughly deserved all he got. (They rise.)

              Ko-Ko. We are infinitely obliged to your Majesty —

              Pitti-Sing. Much obliged, your Majesty.

              Pooh-Bah. Very much obliged, your Majesty.

              Mikado. Obliged? not a bit. Don't mention it. How could you tell?

              Pooh-Bah. No, of course we couldn't tell who the gentleman really was.

              Pitti-Sing. It wasn't written on his forehead, you know.

              Ko-Ko. It might have been on his pocket-handkerchief, but Japanese
              don't use pocket-handkerchiefs! Ha! ha! ha!

              Mikado. Ha! ha! ha! (to Katisha) I forget the punishment for
              compassing the death of the Heir Apparent.

              Ko-Ko, Pooh-Bah & Pitti-Sing. Punishment. (They drop down on their
              knees again.)

              Mikado. Yes. Something lingering, with boiling oil in it, I fancy.
              Something of that sort. I think boiling oil occurs in it, but I'm not
              sure. I know it's something humorous, but lingering, with either
              boiling oil or melted lead. Come, come, don't fret — I'm not a bit
              angry.

              Ko-Ko. (in abject terror) If your Majesty will accept our assurance,
              we had no idea —

              Mikado. Of course —

              Pitti-Sing. I knew nothing about it.

              Pooh-Bah. I wasn't there.

              Mikado. That's the pathetic part of it. Unfortunately, the fool of an
              Act says "compassing the death of the Heir Apparent." There's not a
              word about a mistake —

              Ko-Ko, Pitti-Sing & Pooh-Bah. No!

              Mikado. Or not knowing —

              Ko-Ko. No!

              Mikado. Or having no notion —

              Pitti-Sing. No!

              Mikado. Or not being there —

              Pooh-Bah. No!

              Mikado. There should be, of course —

              Ko-Ko, Pitti-Sing & Pooh-Bah. Yes!

              Mikado. But there isn't.

              Ko-Ko, Pitti-Sing & Pooh-Bah. Oh!

              Mikado. That's the slovenly way in which these Acts are always drawn.
              However, cheer up, it'll be all right. I'll have it altered next
              session. Now, let's see about your execution — will after luncheon
              suit you? Can you wait till then?

              Ko-Ko, Pitti-Sing & Pooh-Bah. Oh, yes — we can wait till then!

              Mikado. Then we'll make it after luncheon.

              Pooh-Bah. I don't want any lunch.

              Mikado. I'm really very sorry for you all, but it's an unjust world,
              and virtue is triumphant only in theatrical performances.
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 5 8:39 AM

                Etheric unfoldment and the mind's eye:

                holderlin wrote:

                "That means most of the Michael School fails to sharpen any cognitive
                etheric schooling and develop any grounded sense into what exists as
                the great Spirit Man deed and in point of fact, the implosion of
                Etheric Thinking in the first conscious example of etheric thinking,
                and how Paul arrived at exactly the Spiritual intent of what The
                Philosophy of Freedom and the massive research of the science of the
                etheric and the science of the i am, that exists as Michael Schooling
                is all about."

                Liquid gold and how, as students of spiritual science, we review and educate the reader, how exactly we approach the realm of etheric thinking and what this implies, always has to be re-started because of the failed millions who can't trace reality or history or understand what to look for. So we can make it a tad easier because Spiritual Science is an advanced artistic science. Anyone can approach the ground of Liquid Gold or Etheric Thinking except for the fact that, even if you lay the bread crumbs, once again, in a row, so that you can build up the picture that leads to our studies of The Foundation Stone and thinking as "the mind's eye" directed toward the pineal gland and Steiner's simple and earth shattering clarity that, the brain is the organ for the perception of thought, we can obviously lift out of the dead history file, the Eye of Horus. But that would confuse the reader, who remains disabled and too weak to piece together the overwhelming facts anyways.

                So, for the immense learning impaired and those who are newbies in approaching Spiritual Science let us once again recount what we mean by Etheric Thinking.

                ---  ``Goethean observation of the leaf sequences of plants demonstrates one way in which we can come to understand plant development.

                "To make a leaf sequence we simply lay each leaf out in the temporal sequence in which it was formed, from the oldest, most basal leaves to the newest most apical leaves. Careful inspection reveals that all the leaves which have come off the central stem are dramatically different in shape and size. Then, as our eyes move from leaf to leaf, we realise that there is no one representative leaf. Rather, there is a fluid spectrum of shapes which appear to morph into one another, flowing in sequence through time. There is a wholeness in this sequence of discrete parts and a subtle necessity to the order of the forms. This oneness of a 'multiplicity of forms' would be disturbed if we were to change the order. ( You can try this by shuffling the leaves around into a different sequence. What happens to the flow?).

                "In our minds, we can fill the gaps between each leaf shape with our imagination, much like viewing the still frames of a moving picture. This metamorphosis is a process which is otherwise invisible to our eyes; we normally see a plant as it stands frozen in one moment in time. We can however, begin to experience the dramatic movements of plant growth by entering into our imaginations. Goethe called this way of seeing 'exact sensorial fantasy'; it is the active process of merging ourselves with the phenomenon. This experience reveals a unique 'gesture', a movement characteristic of the plant, telling us 'who' it is as it dances its way into being. Goethe's science seeks this gesture of organisms, and it is this quality which gives us a means to understand the 'inner necessity' of the growing plant."

                Bradford continues;

                Now lets add some missing pieces to a gigantic puzzle that entails The Foundation Stone of new Etheric Sciences. Firstly when Schiller accused Goethe that he was merely talking about some abstract idea in his URPflanze, Goethe responded precisely, and please note this key, this is the key, the key to everything, Goethe responded that he actually could see it in his mind's eye, literally it unfolded, or Goethe, for our studies, had the etheric forces, the excess etheric forces from his own past lives, that he could literally unfold the plant and see it, in what we have become accustomed to gawking at as Time Lapse photography... setting the camera on extremely slow-mo and watching something day in and day out for months and recording it's every second..... Goethe had the Liquid Gold, the etheric strength to play and SEE, these living forces through his self-directed science observations, inwardly.

                If you get nothing else in life, go back to the source of exactly why Steiner placed great weight on Germany and Goethe. For suddenly we are weaving in and out of sporatic capacities in our artists and thinkers, and us of course, that have the first opening little buds of etheric thinking going on in us. But let me step back so that you can see the whole thrilling picture of how the seed of Etheric thinking, that grows into heavenly sight was grown.

                Now this takes us back to the implosion of Light in Saul as the Etheric Christ Being found in Saul a potent kernel of concentrated etheric thought potential, some ability with Greek thought, ancient mystery initiation partnerships with Egypt and with Zarathustra, and The Etheric Christ, the Master of Liquid Gold, found a seed force in Saul that burst into Etheric life.  We need to begin thinking about this in a totally new way, not just rumaging in Jesuit mothballs and mummifying Paul or Goethe and Steiner for that matter.

                But here we stumble around in dry as dust history references and fail once again the goal of Spiritual Science itself. It wasn't that Paul had an idea...Paul's etheric lamp ignited and became lit. Paul suddenly sawin the full metamorphosis of the plants the unfolding "Stairway to Heaven" that he clearly saw in his developed, Eye of Horus, mind's eye and, even back then, Paul built the first rudiments of The Foundation Stone edifice and the etheric thinking roots with his pal and student Dionysos the Areopagite. But here again we must pause and fill in for the newbie, that the upward author of Liquid Gold that penetrated and illuminated the interior field of Saul's brain... awoke the early Jack and the Bean Stalk etheric forces....Now that is key to our understanding. In order to make it simple and clear to the reader, that the little seeds, the Jack and the bean stalk seeds that rise with untold strength right up into the heavens, is, reduced for the simplicity of the reader, the full force of the etheric thinking seed that shot up in Paul's head where he could see, but hardly express the interconnected tree, the tree of Yggdrasill...but that is way, way to complex a word for the simple reader, Yggdrasill...better we stick to something you can handle, Jack and the Bean Stalk.

                Ita Wegaman: An essay of outstanding Michael Letter import

                http://www.rsarchive.org/RelAuthors/WegmanIta/On_work_of_Michael.php

                "We have in an Indian document the earthly reflection, the mirrored picture of that great battle in Heaven which Michael fought with his adversaries. This document is the Bhagavad-Gita, and it forms the subject of two lecture-courses delivered by Rudolf Steiner. This battle in Heaven is the mythological representation of an event which actually took place. Rudolf Steiner explains the existence of those starry fragments known to modern astronomy as the planetoids revolving within the sphere of Mars, by saying that they are the cosmic witnesses of this mighty combat. They are in very truth connected with that battle between the heavenly hosts which was known to the ancients by the most diverse names, and the medieval designations of which are bound up with a tradition attributed to Dionysos the Areopagite."

                Bradford continues;

                Now indeed India and the Bhagavad-Gita, the SS and Himmler, who was convinced, and there is a general historical Discovery series program on Himmler, that describes his relation to the Bhagavad-Gita, exactly the way we have discussed it through this entire year in the related studies of The Foundation Stone. Himmler was convinced that he was the reincarnation of Heinrich the Fowler, founder of the Saxon royal house, who died in 936. All these elements were incorporated into his SS 'religion'. But of course the mighty Indian Science doctrine of the Bhagavad-Gita and Steiner's epistles of Paul...excuse me, and the making of the universe, in the foundational and shattering work, Occult Science an Outline, revealed someone who not only had Jack and the beanstalk etheric vitality, but had grown the seed and could metamorphose Man from seed germ to current and present history, circa, dawn of the 20th century.

                Etheric vitality, Initiation Science and Liquid Gold that is the mighty Oils of the human soul, that also light the lamps of the so called Virgins who keep their lamps lit. Perhaps you can think that one through without any help. However, the history of Liquid Gold, mighty etheric sun forces that germinate thinking upward, first appeared in a public, world historical and respected soul, Paul and  Goethe. Goethe had earned his right to be a world citizen, but in reality, Steiner saw that the living seed germ of etheric thinking lived in the capacities and science of Goethe the artist and that all future arts/science and thinkers, would come to this cross roads where the living Etheric Forces of the Etheric Christ would start bursting through the intellectual shell.  We still stand frozen now, in 2007 with this same problem.

                Now just to keep tabs, we know that Oppenheimer as well faced the Bhagavad-Gita. Himmler justified his failed theories and Oppenheimer justified his failed theories on the basis of Krishna and Krishna's understanding of World Karma. But Steiner had the ability to metamorphose and track individual karma and individual I am seeds. the way Goethe could see and unfold plants in his mind's eye.

                Here we are again, way in over the heads of the simple minded, because here in Steiner, we have someone who not only could track the origin and anfang or beginning of the earliest i am, and track it right down through history...so that tracking i am's and finding the individual tone of some unique i am, was part of the stunning etheric thinking force of Rudolf and his mighty Bean-stalk. Again, it might be nearly safe to understand how the War in Heaven and those who threw down the Spirits of Darkness out of Heaven, had to do with Jack and The Beanstalk and the Giants heart we have been discussing through the year here as well. (I mean if you claim to be a student of spiritual science you can go back and review these previous postings from all of us here at Outpast Anthroposophia!!!!)

                So, now we have Goethean Sciences, and I have had the wonderful experience of meeting and learning from dozens of new Goethean Sciences fellows, working out of the New Univeristy of Etheric Sciences. These are the sciences that should have said clearly that Oppenheimer and the atomic science groups merely put togeher a mental construct of Jesus and Paul's implosion into light, but with no attached physical and moral, etheric, astral and I AM to discern and direct the light...it was merely an unconsecrated, indiscriminate Ahrimanic toy that served to bring humanity to the edge of the intellect and halted it, like a deer in the headlights, unable to move to the dawning of The true Etheric Christ experience. This is what should have been argued.

                Then of course we find that Elizabeth Boggs who created a model, altered Dodecahedron form for the implosion device of one of the bombs, experienced a massive catharsis in her soul, through her child David...and turned in part, to Camphill and Rudolf Steiner. Not that Anthros have ever elaborated this tale and it certainly isn't because Anthros are lazy, they just must have been busy with other things. But Anthros, god love em' we sit on a mountain of profound interconnected insights and the soul life and education of Anthros seems to slowly become more and more diluted as time goes on. Dennis Klocek and a whole host of Anthros including the above and rich, summation essay of Ita Wegman's before the first string Michael School students passed away and left us kids to attempt to sort out Michael School phase two, and all those and more listed below, will give you some of the keys to what we mean by Etheric Thinking - Liquid Gold instead of black gold.

                The Realm of Plants

                About Formative Forces in the Plant World

                Dick van Romunde

                Original Drawings by Elly van Hardeveld

                Translated by James Lee and Jannebeth Röell

                Hardbound, Dust Jacketed, Beautifully illustrated on semi-gloss paper

                $28.00

                This is one of the most unusual and beautiful books we have ever carried -- one of those rare books that is so filled with wonderful things to discover, and so well conceived, and so very, very well printed and bound that just holding it in your hand is enough to convince you that it is a treasure, in fact, something to be treasured for years and generations to come. It's as though what is inside the covers is so powerful and true that it reaches out to you before you lay eyes on the first words.

                Dick van Romunde was a Waldorf science teacher who felt that part of his task on earth was to show his readers the natural world, seen through eyes trained by Goethe and Steiner. And what a warm and fascinating journey he takes us on! Plant by plant, we look with him and listen as he tells us what he has found to be most significant, most at the heart of that form of life. It's as though we were invited on a field trip with a naturalist who is as wise as he is learned, and who just loves to share what he knows.

                This is a book that is lavishly illustrated -- in general, you'll find tasteful, elegant color drawings on every other page; yet, it is the text that keeps pulling my eyes away from the truly beautiful drawings. Yes, I know. I can hardly believe it either; in fact, I can't think of another instance where something this has happened. But van Romunde's insights and observations are so very engaging that I simply can't take my eyes off them, even when I want to.

                This is a book to cherish and return to over and over.

                And by the way, the translation is as elegant as van Romunde's work deserves -- clear, clean English that flows like a river across the author's thoughts.

                Perceiving Plants: Experiencing Elemental Beings
                The Influence of Gnomes, Nymphs, Sylphs and Fire Spirits upon the Life of Plants

                Dick van Romunde

                Translated by James Lee and Jannebeth Röell

                Softbound

                $12.95

                Perceiving Plants - Experiencing Elemental Beings

                Perceiving Plants was originally written as an introduction to Rudolf Steiner's Man as Symphony of the Creative Word (newly titled in English as Harmony of the Creative Word). From there, van Romunde expanded it and the result is this amazing little book in which the author teaches us how to become sensitive to the nature beings that sustain and effect plant life.

                Whether you begin next to a favorite potted plant or out in a beautiful meadow, you'll find van Romunde teaching you things that will forever change the way you look at the natural world -- and will probably forever change your life. For, once we become truly awake to the helpful nature spirits, it is very difficult to go on as though they didn't exist, as if what we did really didn't matter.

                Perceiving Plants offers us a uniquely joyous awakening to both the nature spirits and our own responsibility. A lovesong to both plants and the beings who create within them.

                The Living World of the Plants
                A Book for Children and Students of Nature

                Dr. Gerbert Grohmann

                Softbound

                $16.00

                Finding the Path - Themes and Methods for the Teaching of Mathematics in a Waldorf School

                This book can be thought of as a distillation of Grohmann's extensive two-volume study, The Plant (below). Here, the material is presented in a way that will engage both younger students and the adults who teach them. I find that in many ways, The Living World of Plants, is much more powerful in its capacity to evoke awe at the truly amazing world of plants than his more detailed presentation in The Plant. If you are not conversant with the plant world, but would like to be, this is the book for you. An excellent source book for teachers of all grade levels, whether in school or at home. Can be useful as a reader for children grades 5 and up.

                New Eyes for Plants
                A Workbook for Observing and Drawing Plants

                Margaret Colquhoun
                and Axel Ewald

                $30.00

                New Eyes for Plants

                This gorgeous book presents one of the finest was to get to know and understand the life of plants and their relationship to the world and to us. Approached with a sensitive artistry, the reader is guided through exercises and examples that unveil the vibrancy of plantlife as they refine one's artistic skills. If you have ever longed to really "see" plants in their fullness, this book will guide your way.

                Big Tree

                Mary & Conrad Buff

                Softbound - charming illustrations throughout

                $12.95

                Big Tree

                What a wonderful way to allow children to discover (and to renew your own discovery!) the vastness of time, the potentials of life and the beauty of creation! This is the story of a Sequoia tree named Wawona which extends from the time before recorded history, when he was a little seed packed tightly in a cone with two hundred others. The story takes us to the recent past when, over three hundred feet tall and having survived magnificently the widely varied attacks of insects, fires, drought and more throughout the twenty-five centuries of his life, Wawona almost falls prey to the greediest and most clever of them all - human beings.

                Wawona's history, his life, forms the main body of the text which is highlighted by insertions that tell of the significant events that were happening across the ocean as Wawona grew and thrived. This juxtaposition offers a wonderful vastness and perspective while it highlights both the exceptional longevity of the Sequoias and the key events of of Western history.

                When children is ready to learn about the life of plants (in Waldorf schools, this is begun in 5th grade), this is the book to hand them. Big Tree will have a treasured place in either the classroom or home - this is a wonderful book!

                Sacred Flora
                World Botany in the Light of Rudolf Steiner's Spiritual Science

                Alan Whitehead

                Softbound

                $18.95

                Sacred Flora - World Botany in the Light of Rudolf Steiner's Spiritual Science

                Alan takes us on a fascinating exploration of the plant world, the spiritual realms within and without, medicinal, nutritional and sacred signatures of flora, and much more. Along the way, he delves into the mysteries of death and enlightenment, substances therapeutic and delightful, planetary influences upon plants, the distribution of plant species worldwide and gardening.

                Sacred Flora is the sort of book to nibble at and contemplate; or, if you prefer, to dive into and not stop until you emerged drenched in a sparkling new world view. Great as background inspiration for teachers or gardeners. A collection of insight, musing and facts that will have you pondering them over and over again.

                Contents:

                • Sign of Flame, Sign of Smoke: The Pneumical Wedding of Christian Esotericism
                • The Medicine Woman - Sacred Floral Therapy
                • The Medicine Land - Seven Sacred Plant Substances
                • The Medicine Plants - Seven Sacred Spices
                • I Think Speech - I Eat - Five Sacred Floral Foods
                • Fire, Air, Water, Earth - The Cryptic Cryptogamae
                • The World Garden - Seven Planet Plant Influences
                • Annunciation to Ascension - Spectrum Plant Signatures
                • The 4 Elements - A Spiritual & Natural Science Exposition
                • I Had a Good Teacher - Seven Geographic Plant Mansions
                • 12 Days of Community Service - An Esoteric Plant Classification
                • A Botanical Garden? - Every Town Should Have One

                The Book of Herbal Wisdom

                Matthew Wood

                $20.00

                The Book of Herbal Wisdom

                This book is a real find for anyone interested in plants, the nature of healing, or herbal remedies and applications. You will learn more by reading just one chapter of Herbal Wisdom than by reading ten other books on herbs and healing. The Book of Herbal Wisdom offers the reader centuries of indigenous knowledge about healing, integrates these viewpoints both generally and for each plant, and demonstrates in depth how over 40 specific plants act as healing agents. Wood's depth of both knowledge and experience is unparalled and his work is among the most important of our day. Recommended without reservation!

                The Metamorphosis of Plants

                Johann Wolfgang v. Goethe

                Translation revised by Anne E. Marshall and Heinz Grotzke from the British Journal of Botany (1863)

                Softbound

                $5.95

                The Metamorphosis of Plants - Goethe

                In a way, this little book is responsible for giving modern agriculture, botany, biology - science in general - a method of observation and understanding which includes living relationships of phenomena.

                If you are looking for a way to get to know the plant world more intimately, you couldn't begin with a better guide. Goethe's presentation is really a collection of short observations, insights, thoughts - collected as he observed various aspects of plant life. Each one can be used for your own meditation and observation - a doorway to greater understanding. There is a lifetime's exploration here - one which will leave you richer every time you visit it.

                Goethe & Palladio
                Goethe's study of the relationship between art and nature, leading through architecture to the discovery of the metamorphosis of plants

                David Lowe/Simon Sharp

                Softbound

                $15.00

                Goethe & Palladio

                The poet, dramatist, novelist, and scientist, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe had to wait many years before he was able to travel south to Italy, "the land where the lemon trees bloom." He had gained success in several fields, but he had a sense of being trapped and confined and felt a need for light. Italy would give this to him in a number of ways.

                Taking as their basis Goethe's Italian Journey, the authors of this fascinating and unusual study explore how Goethe's experience of Palladio's architecture influenced his view of the relationship between art and nature in general and, in particular, helped him form his understanding of metamorphosis, leading to his discovery of the "archetypal plant."

                In his carefully written account of his travels, Goethe seems to oscillate between experiences of architecture and experiences of nature. In nature, he searched for the "archetypal plant," the essential form whose metamorphosis through time would produce the plant we see in its cycle from seed to fruit. In the art and architecture of antiquity and in Palladio's classical reformulation of it, he tried to understand the purpose and function of artistic creation.

                Until now, no one has put these two together. David Lowe and Simon Sharp show for the first time how these seemingly unrelated subjects are related—how the living geometries and volumes of harmoniously proportioned buildings, the "great idea" of architecture, can lead to the intuition of similar principles in nature.

                David Lowe and Simon Sharp have worked together for twenty-one years. One of their first projects was the recreation of Goethe's Italian Journey. They have given numerous workshops and presentations on the subject in the U.S. and U.K., including The British Museum, the German Embassy, and the Edinburgh Festival.

                This is must-reading for anyone interested in Goethe's ideas on plants and metamorphosis.

                The Plant, Volume 1

                Gerbert Grohmann

                $12.75

                The Plant, Volume 1

                The Plant, in two volumes, is a classic, loving study of the plant world, the fruit of a lifetime of patient and detailed observation of nature. Volume 1 begins with the flowering plant, then turns to the living face of the earth before moving on to consider the threefoldness of the plant and the image of the human being.

                I think you'll enjoy these books - whether or not you garden or farm. I have found that they offer enormous food for thought and gave me a basis for a renewed and expanded appreciation of the miracle of the natural world.

                The Plant, Volume 2

                Gerbert Grohmann

                Softbound

                $12.75

                The Plant, Volume 2

                In The Plant, Volume 2, Grohmann adds further plant descriptions and extends the cosmological viewpoint presented in Volume 1.

                Weeds and What They Tell

                Ehrenfried E. Pfeiffer

                Softbound

                $9.95

                Weeds and What They Tell

                One of the most useful books for gardeners, Weeds and What They Tell has taught me again and again not only what my garden needs, but also how very wise nature herself is.

                Pfeiffer's approach begins with the premise that nature really does know what she is doing, and that weeds grow where they are needed. By learning what each weed is offering to the soil, the discerning gardener or farmer can use organic matter and minerals to effect that same balance. The weed, no longer needed, will soon disappear from the cultivated area.

                The added bonus of this little book is what you can learn about the nature of plantlife and the wonders of the world.

                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 5 5:11 PM

                  My beloved friend Harvey, who crossed the Threshold and is hovering near, wrote:

                  "It is a fable of a forgotten Beanstalk, or of Jacob's well-runged ladder, cloud-capped in float of dream above, anchored in the hold of tread which speaks of your own journey. And each of us, God's Own Middleman, a roving minstrel who because he knows of such things, so's compelled to speak of travels and travails."

                  Bradford brought;

                  "It wasn't that Paul had an idea...Paul's etheric lamp ignited and became lit. Paul suddenly saw in the full metamorphosis of the etheric -sun sphere,  the unfolding "Stairway to Heaven" that he clearly saw in his developed, Eye of Horus, mind's eye and, even back then, Paul built the first rudiments of The Foundation Stone edifice and the etheric thinking roots with his pal and student Dionysos the Areopagite. But here again we must pause and fill in for the newbie, that the upward author of Liquid Gold that penetrated and illuminated the interior field of Saul's brain... awoke the early Jack and the Bean Stalk etheric sun forces....Now that is key to our understanding.

                  " In order to make it simple and clear to the reader, that the little seeds, the Jack and the bean stalk seeds that rise with untold strength right up into the heavens, is, reduced for the simplicity of the reader, the full force of the etheric thinking seed that shot up in Paul's head where he could see, but hardly express the interconnected tree, the tree of Yggdrasill...but that is way, way too complex a word for the simple reader, Yggdrasill...better we stick to something you can handle, Jack and the Bean Stalk."

                  "Consider if you will the tale of "Jack and the Beanstalk."  Jack is "the widow's son."  This term is often used to refer to an initiate starting out on the path.  For example, it is used in reference to Jesus, Parzival in the famous Grail Romances, and it was a cherished designation in Freemasonry.  The cow that young Jack trades for the beans is his sacred cow that he must sacrifice if he wants to discover the truth of things.  A parallel can easily be drawn between Jack's reluctant trade of the family cow and the of the Magi saviour Mithra s, who slew the sacred bull unwillingly, and obtained the sacred vine of the mysteries...The angry Giant is a manifestation of Jack's personal demons that have been exposed and magnified by his climb up the beanstalk.  Although this journey is fraught with danger, young Jack has the chance to hear the heavenly music of the Golden Harp, cast from the fine liquid gold harmonies of the music of the spheres.  And if the young hero is able to overcome the Giant, who represents his own lower nature, both the Ahrimanic and the luciferic, by understanding their traits, their dynamics and grasping in cognition how their aspects can serve him, he will be able to return home and share the music of the Golden harp with his widowed mother and the rest of humanity. "

                  The Widow Isis or Sophia and that which digests the experience and deepens our cognition is the stirring of Anthrosophia within us.  Christ burst into Paul's secret inner chamber, the most intimate precincts of his interior thought life. Now that is another startling reality. The intimacy of our inner thought life given a burst of imploding Life.  Because these new Etheric Christ forces have already jacked-up life for the Jack and the beanstalk world, we are swirling in rapid Michael slip stream technology, science and arts.... everywhere ideas and life are bursting forth, but not a glimmer in education of a method. For life can gives us a more potent shadow. Life can give us sharper distinctions and clarity of soul. Life can delude us into thinking that we are super-men on steroids, which is the ongoing current coin of language, something that is on steroids has stolen and directed life into some selfish muscle or physical bodily Arrrrnoooollldd SuperMan, Nietzsche and Superman and the directing of this bursting force of life into the wrong channgels of cognitive cultural abuses. Shall we list the examples.. Christ said,  "I have come to give life, and life more abundantly."

                  "Anabolic-androgenic steroids are man-made substances related to male sex hormones. "Anabolic" refers to muscle-building, and "androgenic" refers to increased masculine characteristics. "Steroids" refers to the class of drugs. These drugs are available legally only by prescription, to treat conditions that occur when the body produces abnormally low amounts of testosterone, such as delayed puberty and some types of impotence." But what is the difference in the refined forces of the Etheric Life that is offered by the Schooling of Spiritual Science, Eurythmy,  Goethean Sciences and the real threshold experiences of the supportive Risen Etheric Christ??

                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 5 5:26 PM
                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural with Story

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Jack getting cow to sell.

                    Once upon a time there was a poor widow who lived with her son Jack in a  little house.

                    Their wealth consisted solely of a milking cow.

                    When the cow had  grown too old, the mother sent Jack to sell it.

                    On his way to the market, the  boy met a stranger.

                      "I will give you five magic beans for your cow," the stranger offered.

                    Jack  was unsure and hesitated for a while but then, enticed by the idea of such an  extraordinary deal, he decided to accept.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Jack trades cow for beans.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Mom scolds Jack for bringing back beans.

                    When he returned home, his mother  was furious and reprimanded him sternly:   "You fool! What have you done? We needed the money to buy a calf. Now we don't have anything and we are even poorer."

                    Jack felt guilty and sad. "Only a fool would exchange a cow for five beans," his mother fumed.

                    Then, at the height of her exasperation, she threw the five beans out of  the window and sent Jack to bed with no dinner.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Mom throws beans out the window.

                    The morning after, when he stepped outside, Jack saw an amazing sight. A  gigantic beanstalk, reaching far into the clouds, had grown overnight.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Mom sees that the beans grew into a large beanstalk.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Beanstalk reaches to the sky ... which is up to the second level of the Library.

                    "The beans must have really been magic," Jack thought happily.

                    Being very  curious, the boy climbed the plant and once he reached the top of the stalk he  found himself over the clouds.

                    While looking around in amazement, Jack saw a huge castle.  "I wonder who lives there," he thought. Jack was very surprised to see a  path leading to the castle.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  The Giant's Castle is up in the clouds.

                    "What are you doing here?" a thundering voice asked. The biggest woman he had ever seen was scowling at him. Jack could only mutter:

                    "I am lost. May I have something to eat? I am very hungry." The woman, who did not have children, looked at him a little more kindly: "Come in, quick. I will give you a bowl of milk. But be careful because my husband, the giant, eats children. If you hear him coming, hide at once."

                    Jack was shaking with fear but, nonetheless, he went inside. The milk the woman gave him was very good and Jack had almost finished drinking it when they heard a tremendous noise. The giant was home.

                    "Fee fi fo fum! I smell the blood of an Englishman!" the giant shouted.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  The Giant looks out from the clouds.

                    "Hide, quick!" the woman whispered, pushing Jack into the oven.

                    "Do I smell a child in this room?" the giant asked suspiciously, sniffing and looking all around.

                    "A child?" the woman repeated. "You see and hear children everywhere.  That's all you ever think about. Sit down and I'll make your dinner." The  giant, still grumbling, filled a jug of wine and drank it all with his dinner.

                    After having counted again and again all the gold pieces of his treasure,  the giant fell asleep with his feet propped up on the table.

                    After a little  while, his thundering snoring echoed throughout the castle. The giant's wife  went to prepare the giant's bed and Jack, who had sneaked out ot the oven, saw  the gold pieces on the table and filled a little bag full of them.

                    "I hope he won't see me, otherwise he'll eat me whole, Jack thought while  shivering with fear. Jack's heart was beating faster, not just faster because  he feared the giant but because he was very excited. Thanks to all the gold coins, he and his mother would be rich.

                    Jack ran down the path over the clouds.Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Path leading to the Castle.

                    Jack arrived at the top of the giant beanstalk and began to descend as quickly as possible, hanging on the leaves and the branches.Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Beanstalk goes up into the clouds.

                    When he finally  reached the ground, he found his mother waiting for him. The poor woman had  been worried sick since his disappearance.

                    She had been frightened by the giant beanstalk. When she saw Jack come down and then triumphantly hold up the bag full of gold, she burst out crying:  "Where have you been, my son? Do you want me to die worrying? What kind of plant is this? What . . ."

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Bags of coins taken from the Giant.

                    Jack cheerfully interrupted her, emptying the contents of the bag before her.   "You see, I did the right thing exchanging that cow for the magic beans."

                    Jack decided to go back to the castle above the clouds. This time the boy went inside through the kitchen and hid once again in the oven. Shortly after, the giant came in and began to sniff about.   "I smell children," he said to his wife. But since she had seen no one come  in, she didn't pay any attention to him.

                    After dinner, the giant placed a hen on the table. The hen laid golden eggs.  Jack saw the miraculous hen from a crack in the oven door. He waited for the giant to fall asleep, jumped out of the oven, snatched the hen and ran out of  the castle.

                    The hen's squawking, however, woke up the giant. "Thief! Thief!" he shouted. But Jack was already far away.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Jack with the Hen that lays Golden Eggs.

                    Once again, he  found his mother anxiously waiting for him at the foot of the beanstalk.

                    "Is that all you got? A hen?" she asked Jack, disappointed. But Jack ran,  happy, to the courtyard.

                    "Just wait," he said to his mother. As a matter of fact, a little while  later the hen laid a golden egg and continued to lay such an egg every single day after that.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Golden Eggs.

                    One evening he gathered all his courage and climbed once more the giant beanstalk. This time he entered the castle through an open window.

                    He sneaked in the darkness to the kitchen and hid inside a huge pot until the  following day. After dinner the giant went to get his magic harp, an instrument  that sang and played marvelous music. While listening to the harp's sweet  melody, the giant fell asleep. In his hiding place, Jack was captivated by the  harp's song as well. When he finally heard the giant snore loudly, he lifted  the pot's lid and saw the extraordinary instrument: a golden harp.

                    He quickly climbed on the table and ran away with the harp in his hands. The instrument woke up the giant screaming:

                    "Master, master! Wake up! A thief is taking me away!" The giant woke up  suddenly, was disorientated for a couple of seconds but then realized what was  happening and began chasing Jack. The boy ran as fast as he could and the harp kept calling out.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Magic Harp.

                    When Jack got down to earth he called to his mother,

                    "Look what I've brought you!" The harp began to play an enchanting melody and his mother smiled happily.

                    But up there in the clouds someone else had heard the harp's beautiful song and Jack soon realized with terror that the thick beanstalk was shaking under a very heavy weight. The giant was coming down to earth!

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Jack cutting down beanstalk.

                    Hide the harp and bring me an ax! I must chop down the plant before the giant gets here," Jack said to his mother."

                    They could already see the giant's huge boots when the plant and the giant finally crashed to the ground.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Giant falling off beanstalk.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Jack watching beanstalk fall.

                    The magical sound of the harp cured his mother's sadness and she was once again happy and cheerful.

                    The hen kept on laying golden eggs.

                    Jack's life had gone through a lot of changes since he had accepted the magic beans. But without his courage and his wit, he and his mother could never have found happiness.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  Jack, mother and towns people live happily ever-after.

                    Jack and the Beanstalk Mural.  End of story.

                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 6 6:07 AM

                      Bradford brought;

                      "Now lets add some missing pieces to a gigantic puzzle that entails The Foundation Stone of new Etheric Sciences. Firstly when Schiller accused Goethe that he was merely talking about some abstract idea in his URPflanze, Goethe responded precisely, and please note this key, this is the key, the key to everything, Goethe responded that he actually could see it in his mind's eye, literally it unfolded, or Goethe, for our studies, had the etheric forces, the excess etheric forces from his own past lives, that he could literally unfold the plant and see it..."

                      To review: We arrived here because of the great Olive Groves and Olive Oil that is an earthly reflection of etheric Sun gold warmth and compassion.... however, so rich and sensual, and so vitally indicative of the sun drenched saps and oils that serve as the foundation of sensual love and divine love, that Christ required the vast extension of his Etheric Sun forces to be rooted deeply to the vitality of the great Olive tree, the great Olive plants and the magnificent Liquid Gold of ever enhanced and warmed olive oil.

                      The goal of gaining a concentrated dose of the Christ as the Cosmic I AM of which Man was made, was to direct and concentrate  all Christ's Sun drenched etheric cosmic warmth and love into an organic rooted source of earthly warmth and light that could then be applied with full force into the core of the human i am and illuminate and light man from within.  You see you can always screw in a light bulb for light or you can always set off some nuclear explosion if you want to experience how humanity mechanized light into a toy or a little computer screen, but something very different arises when the I AM begins to light up from within.  This is not a mechanized computer game or Edison's, circa 1879 light bulb, Okay!  Are we clear? Do we understand here the difference yet between the mechanized cheap imitation of lighting up and screwing in a light bulb or getting plugged in and actually getting attached and growing etheric forces from within the soul?

                      The result for Christ, from the vast Olive etheric Liquid Gold to the inner Word and i am construct within the human being,  was to produce Spirit Man. Spirit Man was to become the recognized accomplished product of a vast evolutionary and spiritual/organic development that included the IDEA of the unfolding plant Archetype in the unfolding of the cosmos through Saturn, Sun, Moon and Earth evolution... where the new seed of Spirit Man would take root and eventualy outgrow the Earth and unfold into the Jupiter phase of humanity.  But Spirit Man would remain the shining new unfolding model that Christ crafted from Earthly forces.

                       St. Paul got a lot of this, by merely brushing with the Etheric forces of the Christ, his thought life and inner vision, burst into life,  yet even for Paul, he  couldn't hardly express it.  Paul's New Adam... and just how to wrestle with the surging implosion that illuminated every corner of Paul's brain, brings us out of the dry and dusty history of Paul into his own stuttering and stammering attempts to convey to the listening world what, mere tiny fragment of the experience, that Zarathustra/Jesus experienced with shattering intensity. Therefore for the astute observer Steiner's lectures comparing the accomplished Sciences of the Bhagavad-Gita and the Epistles of Paul should literally rock our world when we understand just how each and every one of us feels when this new life starts stirring in us. Really, get into the stirring and sputtering of Paul as he stammered to express what he had to express and compare what happens when we try to express what is inwardly alive that apparently nobody seems to see or focus on.

                      So shattering was the intensity of the Cosmic I AM and so profound were the preparations made by Zarathustra, that even Zarathustra/Jesus had to stand aside, after such preparation and let the mighty fire of Etheric Sun Forces take root in a being that was a fully developed human model, but Zarathustra/Jesus himself had to stand outside what he had made.  So that the results of what happened in the vessel of Jesus could be observed by students and initiates for all times to come as the objective penetration of the Logos into the core of the human i am and the 'ready or not' - "Here's Johnny" super, earth rocking re-configured Spirit Man could arise, even Zarathustra had to step aside once he had prepared the vessel.  That is the Fifth Gospel of Steiner's message and a message to every last person on Earth.  The Christ event is an objective event not a subjective event of Jesus. We can't go slurping and sickeningly sucking up to Jesus and the history of  little physical or emotional Jesus, because even Jesus, as Zarathustra stepped aside to let the Christ do his thing for humanity.  So humanity would ever more see the objectivity of MAN, not the subjectivity of dysfuntional dashboard Jesus.  The Golgothat event for Earth would act in the objective and compassionate systems of the human i am and plunge the mighty mystery of the biological miracle of the vessel of Man.... into the model of huMAN that revealed the most advanced fruits and flowering of the organic and spiritual unfolding of Man from Saturn to Vulcan evolution.

                      So if we truly understand that Paul only got a little dash of this overwhelming super etheric force.... where we monitor the obvious logic of use of excessive force and say, for instance, mechanized human thinking brought raw excessive force out in shattering unshielded exposure to ahrimanic raw nuclear light.... we see the effects in the plant if we apply scorching focused excessive light to a plant, it withers and turns brown. So Paul only got a moderate dose of powerful Etheric Christ Light.... But we can measure even a smaller trickle of etheric vibrancy that was kindled in Goethe.

                      In Goethe a new organ of etheric inward organic vision allowed Goethe to school himself objectively on actual plants, animals and human soul conditions, so that just a trickle of the light that Paul experienced from the after effects of the Christ event, Goethe experienced and could create internally his URPflanze.  Out of this URPflanze we have arrived at how each person internally can create out of either Three seeds or five seeds their own Jack and the Bean stalk, clear cut Stairway to the region of The Foundation Stone and the objective deed of Spirit Man.

                      Spiritual Science itself is not to be left out of the historical flux and flow of these events. For the hotspot of Germany, where these new Etheric forces in the human soul could be directed, were misdirected. In other words the Jack and the beanstalk giant climbed down the beanstalks, that there was a War in Heaven and the fat ass Ahrimanic and Luciferic giants were tossed down into human heads and hearts, along with Michael passing out cosmic intelligence into human hearts, we have a little window into what Steiner rushed to counteract by taking up Goethe and placing the core experience of a Pauline Etheric Christ reality as the central theme of human striving.

                      With what can we compare the dominion of God,
                      Or what parable shall we use for it?
                      It is like a grain of mustard seed
                      which, when sown upon the ground,
                      is the smallest of all the seeds on the earth;
                      yet when it is sown it grows up and becomes the greatest
                          of all shrubs,
                      and puts forth large branches,
                      so that the birds of the air can make nests in its shade.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 6 12:30 PM
                        "Further, it is foolish to think that after Bush leaves office, the
                        next occupants of the White House will set things straight. This is
                        not going to happen.

                        "The fact of the matter is that our Government is no longer in
                        charge of matters, but operates as a rubber stamp for those
                        parasitic entities which have infiltrated into the core of
                        government. In reality, policy in Washington is not determined by
                        the wants and needs of the American people, but by the whim of the
                        wealthy and powerful elite whose seemingly inexhaustible riches and
                        thirst for more riches supercedes everything else. These corrupt and
                        treasonous individuals within the halls of power will stop at
                        nothing, including war and murder, in order to attain their
                        diabolical ends.

                        "We should also not delude ourselves that an economic collapse will
                        somehow quicken the removal of the cancer which is hastening the
                        demise of our Republic. Just as they have used the threat of
                        terrorism to cow the people, so will they use economic failure to
                        justify a further tightening of the screws. It is going to be a long
                        hard struggle to rid ourselves of this evil, make no mistake about
                        it."

                        http://www.unknownnews.org/070326a-LeonF.html

                        Bradford brought;

                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 7 6:45 AM

                          "The result for Christ, from the vast Olive etheric Liquid Gold to the inner Word and i am construct within the human being,  was to produce Spirit Man. Spirit Man was to become the recognized accomplished product of a vast evolutionary and spiritual/organic development that included the IDEA of the unfolding plant Archetype in the unfolding of the cosmos through Saturn, Sun, Moon and Earth evolution... where the new seed of Spirit Man would take root and eventually outgrow the Earth and unfold into the Jupiter phase of humanity.  But Spirit Man would remain the shining new unfolding model that Christ crafted from Earthly forces. "

                          Spirit Man for Earth is the accomplished etheric fact brought forth by the act of Christ in the rooted bio-etheric and i am systems of man, just as the Urpflanze produced by Goethe reveals the shaping power, in a smaller relationship, of the self-directed etheric forces in the human being. Just as Goethe could unfold the plant with vivid authenticity, not as an idea, but as an inner force, somewhat starting one of the first emancipated etheric Jupiter gardens, Christ took the imagination of the gods, Man woven in matter, and produced the new improved UrMensch, or Spirit Man.  Just as Goethe produced the Urpflanze so has the Christ produced Spirit Man.  These emancipated forces either from our lofty evolved human ancestor, Christ, or a currently evolved human being, we are able to emancipate new creative etheric forces out of exact sensorial phantasy and link them to the roots of Spiritual Science itself. Goethe used the fruits of his extensive etheric forces to reach upwards and begin to recreate the world via etheric intelligence, etheric thinking, which is everywhere apparent in Goethe.  And through his and our emancipated Etheric thinking we learn to understand and penetrate the deeper sciences of the world and with more accuracy. Where as with the same Logos Force, Christ as a member of the gods, and as author of Man, reached down into man and reshaped Man into Spirit Man.

                          One is the Master of the Logos endowed,  ancient  Sun Evolution Etheric Life, that brought forth Man, the other, the striving we and Goethe, begin to richly cultivate the etheric life that Christ secured and arranged for the unfolding powers of humanity. And there, displayed before us in the rich matrix of Spring itself, is the vast schooling and etheric deepening that rises up to meet us as nature's mysteries.  And the greatest mystery is what the unfolding of the imagination of Man truly is as a science.

                          Steiner's Urpflanze

                          http://www.anthroposophie.net/steiner/bib_steiner_kunst.htm

                          Steiner's UrMensch

                          Steiner's after glow and Easter mood.

                          Rudolf Steiner, Ostern, Aquarell, 1924

                          Man as Industrial Palace by Fritz Kahn

                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 7 11:31 AM

                            http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/pattern1.htm

                            When I open a new Waldorf Year, no matter which grade or class, I always start with getting for the entire class their own individual apples.  The colors of the apple is chosen with sort of a mingled yellow and gold and red that resembles, natures own style of Anthro painting and layered colors. Each individual looks at their unique apple and in the spaces of the unsaid, one can see carefully, that each is a unique color blending on the skin and surface.

                            But no matter which class, the science of Eve and the Apple and or Venus and how the planet Venus and the gestation and birth of a human child arises in the womb; or the steps in an Aztec or Mayan altar that are the same number of days as Venus takes, as a 10 to 9 month period of time.... No matter where, no matter where or which class, the revelation inside the apple and the true mystery of the apple of knowledge or Do not eat from this apple, because then, we poor fools might suspect the hidden mystery of the etheric language of the logos and the world and we might become wise, and wisdom forces us to encounter our own inner demons...

                            Well no matter which class, I always start it by giving each child an apple. We study the apple, I talke a bit about the colors and the many different individuals in the class.. Each with their unique blend of beinghood.... And then row by row a knife is passed, for those who could safely handle a knife, a little wooden board, or plate, an or I assist in the cutting of the apple across the mid or equator of the apple.

                            "Slice an apple through at its equator, and you will find five small chambers arrayed in a perfectly symmetrical starburst -- a pentagram.
                            Each of the chambers holds a seed (occasionally two) of such a deep lustrous brown they might have been oiled and polished by a woodworker. Two facts about these seeds are worth noting. First, they contain a small quantity of cyanide, probably a defense the apple evolved to discourage animals from biting into them; they're almost indescribably bitter.
                            The second, more important fact about those seeds concerns their genetic contents, which are likewise full of surprises. Every seed in that apple... contains the genetic instructions for a completely new and different apple tree, one that, if planted, would bear only the most glancing resemblance to its parents. If not for grafting -- the ancient technique of cloning trees -- every apple in the world would be its own distinct variety and it would be impossible to keep a good one going beyond the life span of that particular tree..."

                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 7 11:33 PM
                              Mark brought;

                              "These are only examples - msuic was only sketchily covered by RS -
                              how about noting how meoldy is thinking, harmony is feeling and
                              rhymt is will as the basis for new music? I ahev done some
                              experiments in this field, as have some friends, but nothing too
                              great. We need better prepared people.

                              "Or even the SPirit in Landlord and Tenant relations (or all aspects
                              of Real Estate). After all the planet is not man-made - how can we
                              assert perpetual property rights- and what does this mean in terms
                              of the perspecitive it evokes in human thinking?

                              I hope this can be a seed for future working..."

                              Mark

                              Well Mark I agtree. But in order to bring the deadened awareness in
                              such a wonderful experience of melody in thinking and feeling in
                              rhythm etc... some small effort as examples, a little sketch, so
                              that others can reach into themselves and understand, as you rightly
                              offer, some effort and clarity to support their own cognitive quiet
                              efforts and secret intuitions.

                              Nothing ventured, nothing gained.... or for that matter...recently
                              someone on this list offered me a series of music cuts. Well as
                              subjective as they were, they were interesting, they weren't exactly
                              wordy, wound up concepts, but subjectively one could intuit the mood
                              and meanings that had arisen subjectively. But even in music, as you
                              have brought, there is precise Goethean Science and relationships.
                              Tone Eurythmy as well as Speech Eurythmy are science systems on the
                              platform of the stage, presented as Art. Music and tone Eurythmy and
                              our human forms' relation to tone as expression and space and tone,
                              are filled with rich Goethean insights that Steiner sketched but
                              also worked very closely with, with the development of Eurythmy.

                              But like most things, people snack on tidbits and fast food, and
                              hardly imagine the deep iceberg depths that spiritual science
                              reaches. As you have brought Mark, many other students have
                              different points of interest and approach but of course are far, far
                              too busy to offer up their studies...too shy, too fearful at how to
                              express something rich without sounding like a goof. Well just try
                              to remember St. Paul...how he stammered, stumbled, stuttered and all
                              the while something so well formed and great was out there, the
                              mighty Bhagavad Gita, and Paul just sounded like he had just fell
                              off the pumpkin wagon.

                              Just try to remember, whatever we even attempt to research, is just
                              mere stammering in the face of magnificent insights and we should
                              all try to remember Paul. Poor choleric and inspired Paul,
                              stammering, stuttering and babbling what was shimmering and bursting
                              as a reality inside his consciousness.

                              Naturally it is far too dangerous on such a tiny, insignificant list
                              like this to work up some idea. I fully agree. It is far better to
                              remain a rubber necker, slowing down to watch a traffic accident or
                              remain a lurker, where you can quietly amuse yourself rather than
                              crawling out on a limb and maybe having your tiny little insight
                              ridiculed and blasted. However you forget, between you and the
                              screen and the word and the thought, opinions don't really matter
                              unless you must live for approval from others who are as stammering
                              and stuttering as you or find comraderie and affirmation in the
                              sentimentality of unformed opinions.