Duplicate Messages and Email Delivery

  • 888
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
      Message from Yahoo:
      We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting
      groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of
      this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have
      actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups
      are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to
      fully resolve the issue.
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team