Re: [anthroposophy] Re: FIHI MA FIHI

  • Mark Willan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2007
      It strikes me two things need to be added to complete the basic raneg of ideas needed to raise this series of considerations to the full concept:

      The first is the consideration that the Dragon forces are those which in the human realm take over in the basest form of  lust for sex. Anyone can easil;y check this out.

      The seocnd more impoprtant link is in the recent act of the Buddha on Mars (similar to the Christ sacrifice on Golgotha) has changed the actual effects of iron on the blood, and has thus, for example, enabled scientists to work in certain spheres with a degree of equanimity when in previous ages, they would have been terror struck- e.g. the sphere of human reproductio.

      What I conclude from this is that we need to bring the Michael-Logos forces into thos self-same spheres now made accessible to mankind for work in Spiritual Science, as Massimo Scaligero did in his seminal works in Italian on love - Dell'Amore Immortale and Graal (I have only got snippets of the most important parts of the latter in English, but as this is my own work, anyone who wants them can ask me to send them the files).

      But from this the clear directiopn for effort becomes clear to me. And specifically, it is providing through the experience of a new kind of spiritual love, bodies for a new human type which Kuhlewind ( in many ways a follower of Scaligero also) has found already incarnating in his wiork on Star Children.

      In other words, there is a scission in progress in mankind - one part is becoming a new kind of human animal, prey to blind instincts because it will not awaken, and a second part a new spiritual race, better than me and my generation, of whom we are to expect the miraculous developments presaged in the early chapters of the Apocalypse.

      Sorry to have raced on ahead like this.

      Just my take on all this - and a synthesis of many, many apocalyptic posts on list.

      Mark Willan

      21 Balmoral Park
      #02-14 Pïnewood Gardens
      Singapore 259850