The Spring Equinox

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Today we celebrate a birthday in our family by balancing eggs on their
      end. I read once that people can balance eggs on their ends on any day
      of the year not just at the time of an Equinox but we've never been
      able to do it. If I could figure out how to insert a picture here I
      would but alas it doesn't seem to be happening. Here's something
      Easterish from the Lutherans, though because I always kinda liked the
      Lutherans and it all reminds me that Christ said, "If they are not
      against us they are with us." Wasn't the other way around, still isn't
      the other way around as far as I know.-Val

      http://www.elca.org/bible/a05.html

      Those who say, "I love God," and hate their brothers or sisters, are
      liars; for those who do not love a brother or sister whom they have
      seen, cannot love God whom they have not seen. The commandment we have
      from him is this: those who love God must love their brothers and
      sisters also. 1 John 4:21