Meditation

  • 888
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 1999
      Given in English to an English pupil.
      In the Morning:
      Picture to yourself that you are in the midst of cosmic
      space, surrounded by Light, and that a voice comes to you from the four
      points of the compass (a single voice, but coming from four different
      directions) speaking to you:- "Be a strong I. Give thy heart to
      the Spirit of the World."
      (Be very quiet in your soul
      after this meditation.)
      In the Evening:
      Review the day in backward order from evening
      till morning.
      Picture to yourself that you are in the depths of
      cosmic space, surrounded by Darkness, and that you are speaking to the
      Full Moon in the East:-
      "I will be a strong I. I will give my heart