Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Soul-Calendar and Dates of Sun in Constellations

  • CJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2000
      I don't know if Ptolemy used unequal signs, but don't think
      so.

      Pisces seems a relatively empty sign both sidereally and with
      this division (devoid of stars). I guess that is in accordance with
      that Pisces is more spiritual and Steiner's ideas that starlight is
      caused by luciferic "lightbringers", and that the spiritual
      Sun is invisible.

      Antares is on the border between Sagittaurus and Scorpio, instead
      of squarely in Scorpio like it is sidereally. But Regulus is still in Leo
      and Castor & Pollux in Gemini.

      Steiner himself becomes of course Aquarian (and not Piscean like
      tropically), but still has Mercury and Neptune in Pisces. I guess
      that explains his intention to be scientific, instead of succumbing
      to mysticism. But the chart has a little more fire than what
      I would like to see (he was of course on the other hand energetic).

      (I didn't by the way mention in my last mail that it is also possbile
      for humans to come in contact with the true planetary spirits and
      not the luciferic ones according S., like what happened to
      the Buddha.)

      Regards,
      CJ

    • michael_j.sieber@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2000
        dear bruce and e-group,

        i wonder what is and what should be the connection between
        anthroposphy and all the rest of todays spiritual groups in the world.

        are they apart?

        should they stay apart?

        are there borders no to be trespassed`, e.g. satan worship?
        how about that old east/west discussion?

        how do i become able to judge in that imense variety?

        Bruce: who are the Elder Brothers (i encountered them following your
        link at the egroups site) and what is their connection to e.g. Steiner?

        Michael
      • jason daniels
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24, 2000
          Michael and all-

          I don't have any answers to your questions but I wanted to
          acknowledge both your mail and your final question about the
          Elder Brothers. I'm also curious about them and their
          connection to the Steiner and this list.

          I think the relationship (to Steiner) and intentions of a presence
          as strong as the Elder Brothers should be very clear to everyone
          who joined this list wanting to discuss and/or learn about
          Anthroposophy.

          regards,
          Jason