Re: police raid the Goetheanum?

  • carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11, 2007
      I found Steve's account to be stimulating enough; I do believe it
      rightfully touches some of the essential elements connected to this
      issue.

      And though I'm not so sure about the precision of some
      interpretations, at the same time, I agree that they indicate with
      enough certainty that a prolonged earthly supersensible event
      occurred which implicated Rudolf Steiner.

      "Rudolf Steiner watched the etheric world go up in flame and smoke on
      that night, and his own guiding powers wanted him to go up as well."

      …"And this he fought with every fibre of his being. The reason he
      fought it is because he still had a major task to fulfill on earth."

      In order for me to further discuss these statements, I would like to
      take into consideration what was stated by the following:

      .."Also, his etheric body was largely drawn toward these higher
      members, and thus was in the state we would call, regenerative,
      meaning that he could access the cosmic memory record of all past
      occurrences in the history of the earth and man, as well."

      This observation may be partially correct. The regenerative
      qualities effecting his etheric body (agreed that they originated
      through supersensible intervention) may have been at the 'base' of
      his ability to treat all the subjects which he did, (albeit directly
      sourcing the cosmic intelligence of the higher worlds also with the
      use of his astral body and ego) at the same, this altered
      physical/spiritual condition would have allowed his other members to
      continuously thrive, positioned over and above the occult forces
      acting within the earth's sphere which would have normally harnessed
      and distorted his vision. Thus follows:

      …"the larger secret to Rudolf Steiner's ability to receive and
      communicate the truths that encompass the cosmic intelligence that is
      now rightfully meant for humankind, is due to his being able to
      remain within his fully embodied state of being, like all of us, and
      yet have his higher spiritual members (astral body & ego), partially
      outside, and thus in communion with the astral world and the divine
      spiritual beings who were his
      messengers."

      On the eve of the burning of the Goetheanum, RS may very well have
      still been influenced by the powers of the higher worlds and
      thereby his ego experience would have clearly registered the `cosmic'
      signal behind the outward manifestation of the event, as well, he
      would have understood and accepted the withdrawal of the higher
      powers, as simply as in his younger years, he had accepted them
      presence. Upon `their' withdrawal, RS would not have instantly been
      left forlorn, he still would have carried some forces within his
      etheric body for a certain amount of time, and would have been able
      to maintain a strong connection with the higher worlds using his
      own `natural' state. His principal disadvantage in my opinion would
      have been that he was no longer `supersensibly' shielded from the
      manifold workings of the profane forces acting from out of the soul
      realm of which he was accustomed and of which facilitated his intense
      work.

      "Rudolf Steiner watched the etheric world go up in flame and smoke on
      that night, and his own guiding powers wanted him to go up as well."

      "What this means is that Rudolf Steiner gave up his guiding spirits
      through a tremendous act of the will in order to remain living on
      earth in his soon-to-be faltering and weakening physical body."

      I would prefer something to the effect that, since his guiding
      spirits had abandoned him, and, since he thoroughly understood the
      intricacies of the forces which flowed through the earth's soul
      environment, he himself summoned up all the forces of his own Will,
      which he could access through his heightened understanding of his
      mortal condition, and applied himself to finalize an essential
      element of an eternal Cosmic Plan; one which by it's nature, was
      imbued with an `eternal' life force. The Christmas Conference was an
      essential element because of it's (spiritual) potential and what it
      represents for the soul fabric of mankind. (Humanity may only now
      be `spiritually' organized to implement RS's indications and
      safeguard them.)

      .."he fought them off, and remained on earth in order to formulate
      and conduct the Christmas Conference at the end of 1923."

      And so:

      "And that is why this issue remains a palpable issue. Because it
      still lives within the hearts who bear a karmic responsibility for
      its original design and vision as a true super-earthly event some 83
      years ago now. Thus, people today don't feel that it has yet to
      accomplish all that was intended, and all that Rudolf Steiner willed
      to sacrifice in getting its initiative brought to the table."

      I fully agree. Rudolf Steiner, knowing how intricate a situation he
      was dealing with, spoke of `work which could only be accomplished
      at the end of the century'. There remains the issue of individual
      souls in whom the task exists to further certain elements of what
      was spiritually established at the beginning of the century, there
      is also the question of RS's potential for influencing the earth's
      soul environment from his disincarnate state, there is the question
      of the Michael Sprit's ongoing work etc.

      And there also remains the task of all to understanding, using the
      basic tools of spiritual cognition, why certain individuals,
      including RS's widow, agreed to ignore and alter his `indications'.
      This may well prove to make up part of a fundamental understanding of
      the current workings of the profane forces which weave in and around
      us, as incarnate souls.

      Carol.