Re: [anthroposophy] Re: (unknown)

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 3, 2007

      “If you haven't got the Michael spirit for this work, you're just spinning words, like you think I do.”

      Excuse me,  I happen to have an extremely broad and tolerant view of what’s happening.  As long as you don’t impose your own need for elaborate, conceptual structure over in my direction,  I’m happy to simply watch you ‘spread out  Spirit’ in your own way (and inner need) !  I do know how to appreciate pure structured thoughts,  it’s just that I also enjoy the living experience of  the creative process.

      “It's just that saavy adults, so proud of what they think they know, and so desperately resistive to any changes that could really benefit their lives and what they do, will fight you tooth and nail to keep things the same.”

      I guess you have to pick and choose your friends, as for the rest,  an artistic touch to socializing is the best I can suggest.  (Living) creativity in practice….

      “I like what the kids are doing, they need help from the guiding spirit, don't you think?”

      They do the pushing,  we take care of the loose edges(?)  That's the aging Wise.

      C.

      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 4, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

        > "If you haven't got the Michael spirit for this work, you're just
        spinning words, like you think I do."

        > Excuse me, I happen to have an extremely broad and tolerant view of
        what's happening. As long as you don't impose your own need for
        elaborate, conceptual structure over in my direction, I'm happy to
        simply watch you 'spread out Spirit' in your own way (and inner
        need) ! I do know how to appreciate pure structured thoughts, it's
        just that I also enjoy the living experience of the creative process.

        I don't impose, but freely give; thus, no charge, meaning take it in or
        throw it out. I am utterly indifferent to whether a conceptual
        rendering of the science of the spirit reaches you personally, although
        the effort to e'labor'ate it with content will prove to be of
        increasing importance the further on we go here in the early stage of
        the greater consciousness soul age. Here's my vision today: if you
        look over to where we used to be, about fifty thousand years ago, you
        can find the point where the Moon Oracle occurred. And then if you
        look over to where the end of earth evolution takes place, you'll see a
        separation occur, similar to when the moon was expelled from the earth
        50,000 years ago. But this time, at the end of the seventh epoch, it
        will be the expelling of a counter-earth, which will be separated from
        the astralized earth that will move into the Jupiter sphere.

        And this counter-earth exists right now, in the fifth epoch, in a
        particular form that is getting stronger and stronger, based on which
        side of the sword people choose to swear by. The one side leads
        upward, and the other side leads downward, where the evil race is
        forming that will occupy this counter-earth at the end of the seventh
        epoch.

        So, may I suggest to you and everyone else listening here that concepts
        and structures of spiritual science will have to be taken up in order
        to fill your cranial case in ever greater measure during this epoch for
        the express purpose of keeping you out of the sphere that is slowly
        forming this counter-earth, and does so by taking people down into the
        abyss, where the soul gets turned toward and into this sphere's
        influence. The effects of such an influence are already now in
        evidence in a number of ways where only the healing hand and mind of
        etheric physics can come to the aid in order to offset the aims of this
        sphere of evil. But it all began when the Moon Oracle occurred so that
        man could first begin to really evolve in freedom.

        And freedom has to be won.

        Steve
      • Mark Willan
        Message 3 of 26 , Mar 4, 2007
          I actually hold both what Steve and Carol have said to be true. I have also observed reluctance to change in  myself, and there I continue to fight it tooth and nail.

          But there is a perspective that is needed here, and that is that the Logos is the Lord of Karma, and that everything that happens is ultimately in His hands.

          A murderer needs to murder, in order to face up to the extreme consequences of his actions, and to start the long path of expiation that will lead him as an individual to progress.

          That is an inner development path, which each of us takes, and everybody suffers, and everybody grows, some slower, some faster.

          We humans simply cannot yet take charge of this - anyway to do so would be to infringe the individual freedoms of people which I hold so sacred, because without freedom development is meaningless.

          What is needed is an inner force, which is inside each person, within their very I, in order to help them develop - and Bingo - that is just what the Logos is.

          We should stop being distracted by the outer Maya world, where here are good people and bad people, and start to understand humanity as beings like ourselves, all of whose failings we share. And where we have had sucess in overcoming some, we share the techniques with anyone who will listen.

          And there is another art in itself, that of gradually turning conversation to a deeper dimension. Because everyone needs the spirit, but they do not want it as dogma, - that just makes them run. But in a simple sentence, we can plant a seed-thought, even if it is only one, which years later even may be enough to turn that person inward, to see for themselves. We can even do it with a joke.

          You can dveelop these things much furhter if you want.

          Blessings

          Mark

          Mark Willan

          21 Balmoral Park
          #02-14 Pïnewood Gardens
          Singapore 259850

          Tel: +65 64040702
          Mob: +65 9019 4314

          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 4, 2007
            Messgae continues:

            As I have previously pointed out, the problem is none of when encountering resistance, how to overcome it.

            Fight and you spend all your energy fighting - and oftne uselessly too!

            Fail to fight and you may as well give up.

            The answer I found hidden in RS's instructions to thye School in the Theosophical Society ( niot translated unfortunatelty).

            He suggested simply offering the issue inwardly to the Logos in the I. In other word, "Christifying" virtues, becuase if we dont the opposing vices tend to hide in a place we cannot find them, and dominate from there.

            But it still takes time, and there are losses and woundings on the field of battle.

            But by placing it all in the hands of the I to transform, we stand a real chance of actually bringing about the transformation we have freely decided we want.

            Now back to work...

            Mark

            Mark Willan

            21 Balmoral Park
            #02-14 Pïnewood Gardens
            Singapore 259850

            Tel: +65 64040702
            Mob: +65 9019 4314

          • Carol
            Message 5 of 26 , Mar 4, 2007

              “In other word, "Christifying" virtues, because if we don’t the opposing vices tend to hide in a place we cannot find them, and dominate from there.

              But it still takes time, and there are losses and woundings on the field of battle.

              But by placing it all in the hands of the I to transform, we stand a real chance of actually bringing about the transformation we have freely decided we want.”

              Yes, on a conscious practical level,  we can act socially in this way and perhaps tame some outwardly manifested aspects of the beast.  But on a sub strata level,  this is the WAY.  Within the sub strata soul fabric of humanity, much is happening through  Christinizing efforts.  And, these do not only implicate outwardly manifested pious Christians, but pious souls from all Religious impulses and all races. (re. listening to your angelic being)

              Humanity’s task in unveiling it’s great, elaborate, shared riddle is presently under the guidance of Michael, which will allow to flow up to the surface a truly cosmopolitan, more spiritualized, brotherhood of man, the world over.

              “And this counter-earth exists right now, in the fifth epoch, in a particular form that is getting stronger and stronger, based on which side of the sword people choose to swear by. The one side leads upward, and the other side leads downward, where the evil race is forming that will occupy this counter-earth at the end of the seventh epoch.”

              Yup,  good thing  the internet has facilitated  the formation of  ‘centers of spirit will and deed’.  At this time, we have more time on our hands, social acceptance towards forming scientific thought patterns, we have plenty of poetic, heartfelt expressions of Love pouring out of the FM dials etc,  and we now have easy access to the written basics of Spiritual Science which after almost  a century,  no longer sends great shock waves into the outward social fabric.

              Learning to listen to what our brethren is really saying,  just may be what’s next.

              And maybe, tuning out of the trend which stresses never ending visual reproductions and meaningless chatter.

              Message 6 of 26 , Mar 4, 2007
                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
                <snip>
                > Learning to listen to what our brethren is really saying, just may
                be what's next.

                > And maybe, tuning out of the trend which stresses never ending visual
                reproductions and meaningless chatter.

                > Carol.

                I seriously doubt many here are being distracted by "never ending
                visual reproductions and meaningless chatter", due simply to the fact
                that this list is very serious in its tone and content. And I
                personally can vouch for the fact that I abstain from most of these
                distractions until a good black-and-white movie comes on TCM,
                like "Lilies of the Field". Have you seen this movie? I watch it
                whenever I can, as an inspiration for what it means to care. And I do.

                Big words; big deal. But spiritual science is a fact, and a chapel
                exists to be built that will replicate that small school that has now
                risen to cathedral proportions, and doesn't know or understand any of
                it.

                Steve
              • Valerie Walsh
                Message 7 of 26 , Mar 5, 2007
                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
                  wrote:

                  > I had a very recent opportunity to engage in the memory review
                  exercise
                  > on another list, and it was a very rewarding experience. It showed
                  me,
                  > amongst a number of very specific and dramtic events in my life, that
                  > Christian initiation really exists. We experience every one of the
                  > seven stages, which confirms for me the fact that when Christ
                  > incarnated in the physical body of Jesus that it was designed to
                  start
                  > this system of modern initiation science. Just review your biography
                  > to find that you have served at the lowest level in order to be
                  > maligned and scourged on your way up. In my case, I can attest that
                  it
                  > is a fact.

                  Seven stages? I thought there were eight. Do we only experience seven
                  of them? Or is seven what you can attest to? My last post to you has
                  gone MIA-perhaps this one will show up.-Val
                • Steve Hale
                  Message 8 of 26 , Mar 5, 2007
                    --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Valerie Walsh" <wdenval@...>
                    wrote:
                    > Seven stages? I thought there were eight. Do we only experience seven
                    > of them? Or is seven what you can attest to? My last post to you has
                    > gone MIA-perhaps this one will show up.-Val

                    Well, since this was based on my own biography review, what have you
                    been able to find in your review? Eight would be the Law of Octaves in
                    which the first note resounds at the end. Is this what you meant?

                    I think only Peter was able to attest to reaching pater status, and
                    then he dropped suddenly out of the history that Luke was recording,
                    known as Acts of the Apostles. Twenty years later, he was crucified
                    upside down. But hey, Christ told him about it beforehand. Something
                    about: "to the glory of God."