Re: surfaces

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 3, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
      <tthe_minx@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > That is the liability of OBE's; getting into the curve of
      > > regression. I practice the method of plowing through the density
      > of
      > > the bodies by way of efforts of intensified thinking, wherein the
      > > element of fire is ignited. And the flame of coherency is
      > > maintained.
      >
      > And, and , and and and.. If I want to be incoherent, thats my
      > choice.. and it was my choice and I may choose it again
      > So there
      >
      > Happy Lunar new year :)

      Not having a problem with this. It's free to be you, and free to be
      me. Yes, yes. My sense is that we both know that Shiva and Christ
      occupy the same domain, and we are all connected with that domain.

      And speaking of the Lunar New Year, watch the total lunar eclipse
      going on right now in China, as we speak! There will be another one
      on August 28th, which I will get to see. The full moon will come
      across the earth's shadow (umbra) and turn a reddish-copper tone, as
      it is doing right now. Yes, the light shineth in the darkness and
      only the earth's shadow will comprehend it.

      Steve
    • carol
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 30, 2007
        `'The power of LOVE is being called upon and vastly redefined within
        (some) souls, as well, all Life is being turned in a new forward
        direction, towards the task of the new adversary...''

        This is where Anthroposophy should be upheld by souls, TODAY. I
        should not be utilized as a tool for driving people into the ruse of
        Abstraction or be used as part of an unconscious crusade for
        detecting `spiritual dissent' and thus rounding up serious students
        of spiritual science and pointing them to the realm of physical
        reality. (This has been my experience on Listening to World Song,
        with a so purported authoritative Anthro.)

        Building a bridge within one's soul between the Heavens and earth is
        more important now than it has ever been. There is so
        much `content' that can be disclosed only through this means, there
        is so much of the soul which remains dormant without it, and the
        spiritual forces of Love, the Logos, awaits all to recognize and
        use it. Without this, ultimate vulnerability awaits the individual
        and the Whole.

        But there is a catch to all this: only the soul who is `readied' in
        the fullest sense of Anthroposophy and it's predecessors are given
        the proper `tools' to build the bridge. This is REALLY a Mystery
        School and no one should in any way, underestimate the prerequisitesÂ…

        This is probably one of the reasons why Bradford has the impression
        that `Anthroposophy is being used to clean toilets.' Probably in a
        general sense, Anthroposophy is not terribly penetrating, and from
        what I've gathered through my current unfortunate experience, it is
        being used as a vice of Ahriman.

        I send blessings to you all, this is what we really need from each
        other!

        Carol.

        P.S. aside from the exceptional sympathy that is permitted (by grace
        of the heavens and the souls here present) to thrive on this forum.

        In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > become the motor of our economic development. Advertising short-
        > > circuits all reflection and exalts moving to immediate action.
        > > Television zaps faster than television watchers: to glue them to
        > the
        > > screen and prevent them from moving on to another channel. The
        > cell
        > > phone reduces human relations to management of the immediate
        > > injunction. Everything murmurs into the ears of children and
        > > adolescents: "Now, right away, at any price ..."
        > >
        > > "...what is necessary would be to unlock destinies... " what is
        > > necessary would be to unlock destinies; what is necessary would
        be
        > > to unlock destinies; what is necessary would be to unlock
        > > destinies!!!!!
        > >
        > > Mark Willan wrote:
        > >
        > > "The tradition in the West has always been from time immemorial
        > that
        > > when a seeker is ready for true spiritual development, the
        forces
        > of
        > > Destiny (now read the Logos, Lord of Karma) they will find a
        > person
        > > who can help provide it for them."
        > >

        > > "School Faced With Consumerist Barbarism
        > > By Philippe Meirieu
        > > Le Monde
        > >
        > > Thursday 22 March 2007
        > >
        > > In France, debates concerning education are too often
        reduced
        > > debates about school. Our history certainly invites that: no
        other
        > > country is built through and around its school system more than
        > > ours. And if we don't restore hope in an institution that today
        > has
        > > been broadly reduced to a triage center, we will have to face
        both
        > > the explosion of youth and the depression of teachers. When
        > fatalism
        > > triumphs and disappointment is the rule among those who
        incarnate
        > > the future, we have something to worry about.... In consequence,
        > > let's celebrate the way the electoral campaign has made a place
        > for
        > > scholastic problems.
        > >
        > > All the same, we are not absolved from deeper consideration
        of
        > > the issue. The symptoms are there which insist and stutter:
        > worries
        > > about the drop in level, questions about authority, arguments
        over
        > > the reciprocal responsibilities of parents and teachers, and
        > terror
        > > before acts of violence that defy all understanding. The
        > scholastic
        > > question cannot be considered independently from the very
        > > organization of our society, and, more specifically, the status
        > this
        > > society gives childhood.
        > >
        > > We are faced with a completely unheard-of phenomenon:
        caprice -

> [...]
        > it's
        > > become more difficult to educate today: parents know the energy
        > > necessary to counter the stranglehold of fashions, brands, and
        > > stereotypes imposed by the "youth grapevine" and echoed by the
        > > media. Teachers daily observe the difficulty of constructing
        > > effective work space that allows concentration, the formation of
        > > self-control and investment in a task. They see their students
        > come
        > > to class with a remote control grafted to their brain, a high-
        tech
        > > phallus that dynamites all the academic rituals they work so
        hard
        > > implement. Teachers' main preoccupation - what exhausts them
        > today -
        > > is to reduce tension in order to benefit attention. And that's
        > where
        > > the malaise is located: less in the declining performance level
        > than
        > > in the mounting tension.
        > >
        > > Faced with this flood of infantilism, magical thinking makes
        > its
        > > ravages: restoring authority, changing reading methods, and
        > teaching
        > > basic arithmetic starting in preschool are presented as the
        means
        > of
        > > saving letters in the Republic! A triumph of technocratic
        > > prescription when we need to doggedly create pedagogical
        > situations
        > > in which the child discovers, in action, that immediate
        > > gratification is deadly and that desire is only possible within
        > > temporal construction.
        > >
        > > However, in the face of this modernity that produces the
        means
        > > to barbarism, totalitarian thinking also advances underhandedly.
        > It
        > > feeds on fear and always deploys itself according to the same
        > logic:
        > > tracking down, as early as possible, individual deviances;
        > > circumventing them by isolating and medicalizing all
        > > these "troubles;" categorizing, classifying and separating
        > > individuals, and subjecting them to a logic of service
        controlled
        > by
        > > private interests. Triumph of a soft normalization, elected by
        the
        > > plebiscite of liberal individualism, when, on the contrary, what
        > is
        > > necessary would be to unlock destinies by allowing the word to
        > > circulate, allowing subjects to stake themselves in unlikely
        > > projects and to encounter opportunities for personal involvement
        > and
        > > for creating the collective.
        > >
        > > Thus, because the scholastic crisis is profoundly related to
        > > fundamental issues, one cannot resolve it with narrowly defined
        > > technical measures. It's the crisis in education that must be
        > > treated by posing questions that remain very broadly obscured:
        may
        > > we continue to consider the child as a purchasing adviser, a
        > captive
        > > public for advertising? Mustn't we, finally, take the question
        of
        > > the media - and, in particular, the audio-visual media -
        > seriously,
        > > by asserting that their freedom of expression is being practiced
        > in
        > > a democracy and must be accompanied by a duty to educate?
        Mustn't