"conspiracy" issue

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 2:00 PM
      Hello John, Joel, Bruce, starman, and all of this thread,

      John and starman have written about an old anti-semitic thread in conspiracy
      theory. One of you (John)wrote about Terry Boardman and the other
      (starman)about Rockefeller, as an examples of ones who accuse Jews and ____?
      of these conspiracies.

      If John or starman or any wish to take that route of discussion or
      exposition ok. But that is not really what concerns me, and it appears to me
      that focussing on Rockefellers anti-semitic remarks is really beside the
      point in this particular discussion of "conspiracy". Anti-semitism, whether
      practised by Rockefeller of John Birchers or anyone else is, in itself,
      evil. But whether they are accusing Jews or accusing Masons or accusing the
      Queen or accusing the Green party or accusing my baby sister is, in this
      particular discussion as it was begun by me here, not the point. It is not
      the point, but, in my seeing, is a way of avoiding the larger issue of evil
      forces at work in our midst.

      Whether Boardman is misguided or not, i cannot say.Perhaps i have not read
      all of him. I only know that what i read of him makes perfect sense to me:
      namely, that there are Ahrimanic forces at work, and Ahriman has been
      preparing to incarnate, as Steiner predicted, around this millenial turning
      point, and that that preparation can be seen in certain operations of a
      global elite who are out to control individual thinking, feeling, willing.

      Moreover, if i look about and within, i can see that Ahrimanic forces are
      having a field day, and that things such at the European Union, NAFTA,
      global corporatism, controlled by a few very rich, very incestuous, is
      rampant, and that destruction of local will and weakening of the gains in
      individual freedoms are rampant. As an anthroposophist and human being, i
      feel it is important for me to wake up to this, to "light my lamp", so to
      say, in preparation for the time, as we are told in Matthew and in the books
      of the prophets. It is important for me to develop a deep connection with
      the Etheric Christ, who balances the forces of Lucifer and Ahriman, and who
      is the spiritual Sun in the midst when we gather in his name for works of
      freedom, beauty, truth.

      I give thanks for those sensitive souls and leaders who take initiatives to
      balance and heal the rampant malignant forces of global elitism, to
      counterbalance the activities of the servants of Ahriman in our midst. In my
      seeing, terry boardman, jesiah ben-aharon, nicanor perlas, among others, are
      anthroposophists who are, certainly not perfect, but who are lighting the
      lamps.

      Striving, in Christ,