Re: How many dogs does it take?

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      wrote:

      > Val,
      >
      > I agree that with alot of supposedly meaningful talk, a photo essay
      > like this, and the stupid incomprehensibility of math just might
      > bring home the point better. You googled Peter Howard and were
      > satisfied. What can I say.

      Apparently more than I can, Steve,-Val
    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Valerie Walsh" <wdenval@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Val,
        > >
        > > I agree that with alot of supposedly meaningful talk, a photo essay
        > > like this, and the stupid incomprehensibility of math just might
        > > bring home the point better. You googled Peter Howard and were
        > > satisfied. What can I say.
        >
        > Apparently more than I can, Steve,-Val

        Peter Howard, whoa what a heart-wrenching story that is. And I doubt
        you want to hear about it at this stage in your career. Of course, I
        would only bring it up if it had bearing on matters pertinent to
        spiritual science. You know me, Val.