Re: [anthroposophy] Re: As The World Turns, Or Living with Critical Mass

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      Yes, yes!

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:49 PM
      Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: As The World Turns, Or Living with Critical Mass

      --- In anthroposophy@ yahoogroups. com, "Carol" <organicethics@ ...> wrote:

      > "The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain
      insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can
      fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient
      knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension."

      > That's very good indeed, but may I also add that 'that grand
      omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension'
      also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even
      capable of 'miracles'!

      > Carol.

      Oh yes indeed! Did you want me to go on? For real Spirit force and
      Will resides in every fibre of your being, justing waiting to be
      exercised into greater awareness. And that is truly when we can begin
      to fight the battle. Until then the miracles are of small note.

      Steve

    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        wrote:

        > Yes, yes!

        Well this is really not in context, but let's just take MKULTRA as
        one example of what the true Manichean School needs to get fired up
        about. This program of the CIA was dissolved when Nixon was brought
        up for impeachment due to Watergate in 1973. He immediately fired
        then director of the CIA, Richard Helms, who immediately ordered the
        destruction of all that MKULTRA contained as its program objective,
        which beginning in the mid 1950's was concerned with mind control,
        as well as formulating sophisticated poisons which could be used to
        kill anybody anywhere who was getting in the way of U.S. objectives
        for world democracy. And these poisons were used, even after the
        program was dissolved. Because it was only outwardly done to
        destroy the evidence of a complex plan to use psychiatric methods,
        and chemists to either brainwash when necessary, or kill when
        necessary. Sirhan Sirhan is the best example of the use of
        brainwashing under hypnotic suggestion in order to kill any key
        figure deemed dangerous to these objectives, and Robert Kennedy was
        deemed dangerous for the very reason that he was headed to the
        Democratic primary in 1968, and would have won, and gone on to be
        the 37th President of the United States. And thereupon, he would
        have ended our involvement in the Vietnam War, just like his brother
        intended to do before he was brutally murdered in November of 1963,
        along with the President of South Vietnam as well. And he would
        have reopened the investigation into his brother's death in order to
        find out that it was conducted by the U.S. government itself. And
        this had to be stopped even before he got to Chicago.

        Poisons were developed by MKULTRA under the guidance of the chemist,
        Sidney Gottlieb, and these were designed to replicate either
        indigenous geographical conditions where various sicknesses could be
        duplicated leading to death, or poisons that simulated organic
        failures, such as heart attacks, viral pneumonia, and even cancer.
        And several known freedom fighters died due to these effects,
        including Peter Howard, Carlos Lacerda, and Penny Lernoux; all
        seeking to raise the bar of conscience and consciousness.

        People seem to have forgotten that in 1975, a number of very
        significant events occurred. The first event was the final
        withdrawal of the U.S. from Vietnam, giving the entire country over
        to the communists from the North. They immediately changed the name
        of Saigon, the former capital of the Democatic Republic of Vietnam,
        to Ho Chi Minh City. The second event was the first public showing
        of the Abraham Zapruder film in which President Kennedy is shown
        being brutally executed. The film had been locked away for twelve
        years until the night it was shown on the program, "Good Night
        America." And on the very next day it was sold back to the Zapruder
        family for one dollar. This was, of course, a symbolic gesture.

        The third event was the beginning of the brutal genocidal revolution
        in Cambodia under the rule of Pol Pot, which was displayed in the
        movie, "The Killing Fields", which can be attributed to all that the
        U.S. had stirred up with the war in Vietnam, and particularly the
        decision by Nixon to bomb Cambodia and Laos in 1972. This would
        never have happened if the U.S. had stayed out of Vietnam as JFK had
        determined before he was killed.

        And the fourth event was the creation of the 'Church' committee; the
        House Select Committee on Assassinations, chaired by Senator Frank
        Church, which took the initiative to put the Central Intelligence
        Agency rightfully on the hot seat for sponsoring and instigating
        assassinations against government leaders and other important people
        for the purpose of establishing and maintaining key and
        strategically determined control of the countries of the world
        deemed important to U.S. objectives for world domination.

        And it was out of this committee that the truth of much, if not
        most, of the insidiously evil objectives that reside behind the
        American continent first came to light based on the research
        investigations that took place, primarily toward the real causes of
        JFK's death.

        And Rudolf Steiner knew it, but held it mostly within due to his own
        objective of developing the modern rosicrucian stream, which
        represents the foundation for the manichean stream that must now
        come forth. He knew it based on a very precise and expanded
        description of the two-horned beast given in the last lecture course
        he would ever give; the course to the priests of the Christian
        Community concerning the Apocalyse of Saint John.