Re: As The World Turns, Or Living with Critical Mass

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

      > "The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain
      insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can
      fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient
      knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension."

      > That's very good indeed, but may I also add that 'that grand
      omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension'
      also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even
      capable of 'miracles'!

      > Carol.

      Oh yes indeed! Did you want me to go on? For real Spirit force and
      Will resides in every fibre of your being, justing waiting to be
      exercised into greater awareness. And that is truly when we can begin
      to fight the battle. Until then the miracles are of small note.

      Steve
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Yes, yes!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          wrote:

          > Yes, yes!

          Well this is really not in context, but let's just take MKULTRA as
          one example of what the true Manichean School needs to get fired up
          about. This program of the CIA was dissolved when Nixon was brought
          up for impeachment due to Watergate in 1973. He immediately fired
          then director of the CIA, Richard Helms, who immediately ordered the
          destruction of all that MKULTRA contained as its program objective,
          which beginning in the mid 1950's was concerned with mind control,
          as well as formulating sophisticated poisons which could be used to
          kill anybody anywhere who was getting in the way of U.S. objectives
          for world democracy. And these poisons were used, even after the
          program was dissolved. Because it was only outwardly done to
          destroy the evidence of a complex plan to use psychiatric methods,
          and chemists to either brainwash when necessary, or kill when
          necessary. Sirhan Sirhan is the best example of the use of
          brainwashing under hypnotic suggestion in order to kill any key
          figure deemed dangerous to these objectives, and Robert Kennedy was
          deemed dangerous for the very reason that he was headed to the
          Democratic primary in 1968, and would have won, and gone on to be
          the 37th President of the United States. And thereupon, he would
          have ended our involvement in the Vietnam War, just like his brother
          intended to do before he was brutally murdered in November of 1963,
          along with the President of South Vietnam as well. And he would
          have reopened the investigation into his brother's death in order to
          find out that it was conducted by the U.S. government itself. And
          this had to be stopped even before he got to Chicago.

          Poisons were developed by MKULTRA under the guidance of the chemist,
          Sidney Gottlieb, and these were designed to replicate either
          indigenous geographical conditions where various sicknesses could be
          duplicated leading to death, or poisons that simulated organic
          failures, such as heart attacks, viral pneumonia, and even cancer.
          And several known freedom fighters died due to these effects,
          including Peter Howard, Carlos Lacerda, and Penny Lernoux; all
          seeking to raise the bar of conscience and consciousness.

          People seem to have forgotten that in 1975, a number of very
          significant events occurred. The first event was the final
          withdrawal of the U.S. from Vietnam, giving the entire country over
          to the communists from the North. They immediately changed the name
          of Saigon, the former capital of the Democatic Republic of Vietnam,
          to Ho Chi Minh City. The second event was the first public showing
          of the Abraham Zapruder film in which President Kennedy is shown
          being brutally executed. The film had been locked away for twelve
          years until the night it was shown on the program, "Good Night
          America." And on the very next day it was sold back to the Zapruder
          family for one dollar. This was, of course, a symbolic gesture.

          The third event was the beginning of the brutal genocidal revolution
          in Cambodia under the rule of Pol Pot, which was displayed in the
          movie, "The Killing Fields", which can be attributed to all that the
          U.S. had stirred up with the war in Vietnam, and particularly the
          decision by Nixon to bomb Cambodia and Laos in 1972. This would
          never have happened if the U.S. had stayed out of Vietnam as JFK had
          determined before he was killed.

          And the fourth event was the creation of the 'Church' committee; the
          House Select Committee on Assassinations, chaired by Senator Frank
          Church, which took the initiative to put the Central Intelligence
          Agency rightfully on the hot seat for sponsoring and instigating
          assassinations against government leaders and other important people
          for the purpose of establishing and maintaining key and
          strategically determined control of the countries of the world
          deemed important to U.S. objectives for world domination.

          And it was out of this committee that the truth of much, if not
          most, of the insidiously evil objectives that reside behind the
          American continent first came to light based on the research
          investigations that took place, primarily toward the real causes of
          JFK's death.

          And Rudolf Steiner knew it, but held it mostly within due to his own
          objective of developing the modern rosicrucian stream, which
          represents the foundation for the manichean stream that must now
          come forth. He knew it based on a very precise and expanded
          description of the two-horned beast given in the last lecture course
          he would ever give; the course to the priests of the Christian
          Community concerning the Apocalyse of Saint John.