Re: [anthroposophy] As The World Turns, Or Living with Critical Mass

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007

      “The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension.”

      That’s very good indeed,  but may I also add that ‘that grand omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension’ also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even capable of ‘miracles’!

      Carol.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

        > "The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain
        insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can
        fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient
        knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension."

        > That's very good indeed, but may I also add that 'that grand
        omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension'
        also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even
        capable of 'miracles'!

        > Carol.

        Oh yes indeed! Did you want me to go on? For real Spirit force and
        Will resides in every fibre of your being, justing waiting to be
        exercised into greater awareness. And that is truly when we can begin
        to fight the battle. Until then the miracles are of small note.

        Steve
      • Carol
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          Yes, yes!

          > "The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain
          insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can
          fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient
          knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension."

          > That's very good indeed, but may I also add that 'that grand
          omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension'
          also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even
          capable of 'miracles'!

          > Carol.

          Oh yes indeed! Did you want me to go on? For real Spirit force and
          Will resides in every fibre of your being, justing waiting to be
          exercised into greater awareness. And that is truly when we can begin
          to fight the battle. Until then the miracles are of small note.

          Steve

        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
            wrote:

            > Yes, yes!

            Well this is really not in context, but let's just take MKULTRA as
            one example of what the true Manichean School needs to get fired up
            about. This program of the CIA was dissolved when Nixon was brought
            up for impeachment due to Watergate in 1973. He immediately fired
            then director of the CIA, Richard Helms, who immediately ordered the
            destruction of all that MKULTRA contained as its program objective,
            which beginning in the mid 1950's was concerned with mind control,
            as well as formulating sophisticated poisons which could be used to
            kill anybody anywhere who was getting in the way of U.S. objectives
            for world democracy. And these poisons were used, even after the
            program was dissolved. Because it was only outwardly done to
            destroy the evidence of a complex plan to use psychiatric methods,
            and chemists to either brainwash when necessary, or kill when
            necessary. Sirhan Sirhan is the best example of the use of
            brainwashing under hypnotic suggestion in order to kill any key
            figure deemed dangerous to these objectives, and Robert Kennedy was
            deemed dangerous for the very reason that he was headed to the
            Democratic primary in 1968, and would have won, and gone on to be
            the 37th President of the United States. And thereupon, he would
            have ended our involvement in the Vietnam War, just like his brother
            intended to do before he was brutally murdered in November of 1963,
            along with the President of South Vietnam as well. And he would
            have reopened the investigation into his brother's death in order to
            find out that it was conducted by the U.S. government itself. And
            this had to be stopped even before he got to Chicago.

            Poisons were developed by MKULTRA under the guidance of the chemist,
            Sidney Gottlieb, and these were designed to replicate either
            indigenous geographical conditions where various sicknesses could be
            duplicated leading to death, or poisons that simulated organic
            failures, such as heart attacks, viral pneumonia, and even cancer.
            And several known freedom fighters died due to these effects,
            including Peter Howard, Carlos Lacerda, and Penny Lernoux; all
            seeking to raise the bar of conscience and consciousness.

            People seem to have forgotten that in 1975, a number of very
            significant events occurred. The first event was the final
            withdrawal of the U.S. from Vietnam, giving the entire country over
            to the communists from the North. They immediately changed the name
            of Saigon, the former capital of the Democatic Republic of Vietnam,
            to Ho Chi Minh City. The second event was the first public showing
            of the Abraham Zapruder film in which President Kennedy is shown
            being brutally executed. The film had been locked away for twelve
            years until the night it was shown on the program, "Good Night
            America." And on the very next day it was sold back to the Zapruder
            family for one dollar. This was, of course, a symbolic gesture.

            The third event was the beginning of the brutal genocidal revolution
            in Cambodia under the rule of Pol Pot, which was displayed in the
            movie, "The Killing Fields", which can be attributed to all that the
            U.S. had stirred up with the war in Vietnam, and particularly the
            decision by Nixon to bomb Cambodia and Laos in 1972. This would
            never have happened if the U.S. had stayed out of Vietnam as JFK had
            determined before he was killed.

            And the fourth event was the creation of the 'Church' committee; the
            House Select Committee on Assassinations, chaired by Senator Frank
            Church, which took the initiative to put the Central Intelligence
            Agency rightfully on the hot seat for sponsoring and instigating
            assassinations against government leaders and other important people
            for the purpose of establishing and maintaining key and
            strategically determined control of the countries of the world
            deemed important to U.S. objectives for world domination.

            And it was out of this committee that the truth of much, if not
            most, of the insidiously evil objectives that reside behind the
            American continent first came to light based on the research
            investigations that took place, primarily toward the real causes of
            JFK's death.

            And Rudolf Steiner knew it, but held it mostly within due to his own
            objective of developing the modern rosicrucian stream, which
            represents the foundation for the manichean stream that must now
            come forth. He knew it based on a very precise and expanded
            description of the two-horned beast given in the last lecture course
            he would ever give; the course to the priests of the Christian
            Community concerning the Apocalyse of Saint John.