How many dogs does it take?

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Well, I think it's so much cuter when you can see the pictures but
      the dachshound didn't want to transfer for some reason and a couple
      of these are just too long for the photo's caption so I'm copying the
      text here as well.-Val

      How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

      1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got
      our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a
      stupid burned out bulb?

      2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's
      not up to code.

      3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

      4. Rottweiler: Make me.

      5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the
      dark.

      6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!
      Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please,
      please!

      7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people
      from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just
      one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take
      advantage of the situation.

      8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off
      the walls and furniture.

      9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a
      light bulb!

      10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in
      the dark.

      11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking
      light bulb."

      12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

      13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a
      little circle...

      14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do
      it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be
      dry.
    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        Val,

        I agree that with alot of supposedly meaningful talk, a photo essay
        like this, and the stupid incomprehensibility of math just might
        bring home the point better. You googled Peter Howard and were
        satisfied. What can I say.

        Steve

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Valerie Walsh" <wdenval@...>
        wrote:

        > Well, I think it's so much cuter when you can see the pictures but
        > the dachshound didn't want to transfer for some reason and a
        couple
        > of these are just too long for the photo's caption so I'm copying
        the
        > text here as well.-Val
        >
        > How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
        >
        > 1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've
        got
        > our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a
        > stupid burned out bulb?
        >
        > 2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring
        that's
        > not up to code.
        >
        > 3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
        >
        > 4. Rottweiler: Make me.
        >
        > 5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the
        > dark.
        >
        > 6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light
        bulb!
        > Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please,
        > please!
        >
        > 7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these
        people
        > from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make
        just
        > one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take
        > advantage of the situation.
        >
        > 8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing
        off
        > the walls and furniture.
        >
        > 9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see
        > light bulb!
        >
        > 10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet
        in
        > the dark.
        >
        > 11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking
        > light bulb."
        >
        > 12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
        >
        > 13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a
        > little circle...
        >
        > 14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll
        do
        > it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be
        > dry.

      • Valerie Walsh
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
          wrote:

          > Val,
          >
          > I agree that with alot of supposedly meaningful talk, a photo essay
          > like this, and the stupid incomprehensibility of math just might
          > bring home the point better. You googled Peter Howard and were
          > satisfied. What can I say.

          Apparently more than I can, Steve,-Val
        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
            wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Val,
            > >
            > > I agree that with alot of supposedly meaningful talk, a photo essay
            > > like this, and the stupid incomprehensibility of math just might
            > > bring home the point better. You googled Peter Howard and were
            > > satisfied. What can I say.
            >
            > Apparently more than I can, Steve,-Val

            Peter Howard, whoa what a heart-wrenching story that is. And I doubt
            you want to hear about it at this stage in your career. Of course, I
            would only bring it up if it had bearing on matters pertinent to
            spiritual science. You know me, Val.