Re: Noted with interest

    Message 1 of 120 , Mar 1, 2007
      When we consider the Homing, navigating and inbuilt astral tracking
      of how doves operate, what doves mean to the whole history of
      dovehood and humanhood, we enter into the astral steering and
      spiritual tracking aspects, that if the technology was developed
      could influence, remotely, through the early insertion of a chip in
      the stem cell region, that could eventually overthrow and displace
      the 12 cranial nerve star navigation and astral navigating reality
      each individual has built in them. This in-built star navigating
      complex in the 12 cranial nerves allows us, to come home to our
      memories, re-inhabit and re-insert ourselves from our nightly astral
      sojourns back into our secure locus or physical reference point.

      The Michael School has to consider how critical it is for humanity
      to understand how we exit our temporal being and track out into the
      stars and see pictorial precise pre-vision events, ahead of the
      actual time events that meet us physically. It is a tracking and
      reference system that has to do with our Angels and our stars. And
      it something we have been discussing that is related to man as the
      highest living, operative in real time, physics instrument. We
      incorporate both physics and synchronicity and most importantly i am
      tracking tied to our astral and i am moving out of our bodies into
      the lawful reality of destiny and the stars, nightly.

      It is not to be joked about that when we indicate that the position
      of the moon when we first incarnated, revisits us, at 18 1/2 and
      further at 37 and further at 57, these are Angel reviews and deep
      system rhythm patterns that are star based and mathematical. Our
      Astral bodies receive, at 18 1/2, in the cauldron of our most mixed
      up and deliberately chaotic emotional field, the dowry of our
      identity and our incarnations goals, hopes and talents.

      It is a gift our Angels keep for us...and it is literally made that
      the life of an 18 1/2 year old young person is totally unprepared
      for any sort of inner meeting, because educators are absolute and
      total morons and idiots and do not even account for such a powerful
      inner event that shadows the biography through out ones life and
      gets one face time and meet up time with reviewing biographical and
      spiritual systems evaluations in shared intimacy with our Angelic
      companions.

      These reviews happen and startle people but they have no idea what
      such and such an event at such and such a time in their biographies
      has to do with anything that has to do with anything. And it is far
      worse since like fattened cattle, we are now feeding, line feeding
      microwave impulses into young people through the tracking of
      individual cell phone fields, that represents their inner life. No
      longer can young people even care or dare to read real event time
      synchronistic signals that mark their actual inner thoughts, their
      actual inner impulses that are sublimely and intimately reflected
      back in real time as synchronistic events. They are losing the
      capacity to translate soul experience or even use the latent forces
      of thinking and the souls forces to translate reality to them. Our
      young people are being prepared to take signals and lose the entire
      ability to read the subtext of i am navigation and its clear precise
      symbols.

      Now all that is merely the Astral body and the Angel's Work in the
      Astral body. All that is merely, if you can imagine such a thing,
      that Zarathustra in his early meetings with Ahura Mazdao probably
      had future field déjà vu precise insights into the location and the
      events he would likely face if he went through with the intended
      meeting with the Christ Being. He offered the exact time and place
      to the Three Kings.

      Let alone if we could get a chip planted in us to disturb and
      renounce, reject the star navigation that we use, we all would be
      bound by earthly tasks and directives set for us and it would be a
      source of utter psychological confusion as the Ahrimanic pulled
      people out and unplugged them from the stars. You see where this is
      going? Do you see? Can you see? Can we grasp what we must steer
      clear of when it comes to tampering with delicate human
      mechanisms...No...No we hardly do and that is exactly how the
      Michael School ends up always sitting on its hands watching the
      train speed ahead toward human catastrophe.

      Our current breed of Michael School hardly ever sees what is coming
      or even understands what has befallen. We make hardly any attempt to
      see the striving implications of such ideas if the immoral forces of
      humanity get a hold on certain stem cell systems and could navigate
      us by switching us off or on, or off track from our own astral star
      field and transpose it to mere earthly controlled directional
      navigation. Ah but why should a Michael School insist on the
      cognitive path before tampering with most intimate nature of each
      child's navigation and each human being?

      Bradford brought;

      "Technology and
      the Open I.D. and satellite Angel gods that impose over the soul a
      whole new infusion of placebo false and distracting thrills, that
      has probably already got a chip designed to impose itself on the
      star cranial nervous system and control the stem cell impulses, is
      the Wired Magazine, Ahrimanic imposition of the rise of the fallen
      Angel distractors."

      Xinhua

      http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=551495

      JINAN: Chinese scientists said they have succeeded in an experiment
      to remotely control the flight of a pigeon with electronic
      technology.

      Scientists with the Robot Engineering Technology Research Center of
      east China's Shandong University of Science and Technology say they
      implanted micro electrodes in the brain of a pigeon so they can
      command it to fly right or left or up or down.

      The implants stimulated different areas of the pigeon's brain
      according to signals sent by the scientists via computer, and forced
      the bird to comply with their commands.

      It's the first such successful experiment on a pigeon in the world,
      said the chief scientist Su Xuecheng.

      The electronic signals resemble the signals generated by the brain
      which control body movement, said Su.

      Su and his colleagues are improving the devices used in the
      experiment and hope that the technology can be put into practical
      use in future.

      Su conducted a similar successful experiment on mice in 2005."
      Message 120 of 120 , Oct 7, 2007

        Guardians of the Grail

        Knight Templar
        Knights Templar are rumoured to guard the Holy Grail

        A new book, Processus contra Templarios, will be published by the Vatican's Secret Archive on Oct 25, and promises to restore the reputation of the Templars, whose leaders were burned as heretics when the order was dissolved in 1314.

        The Knights Templar were a powerful and secretive group of warrior monks during the Middle Ages. Their secrecy has given birth to endless legends, including one that they guard the Holy Grail.

        Recently, they have been featured in films including The Da Vinci Code and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

        The Order was founded by Hugues de Payns, a French knight, after the First Crusade of 1099 to protect pilgrims on the road to Jerusalem. Its headquarters was the captured Al-Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount, which lent the Templars their name.

        But when Jerusalem fell to Muslim rule in 1244, rumours surfaced that the knights were heretics who worshipped idols in a secret initiation ceremony.

        In 1307, King Philip IV "the Fair" of France, in desperate need of funds, ordered the arrest and torture of all Templars. After confessing various sins their leader, Jacques de Molay, was burnt at the stake.

        Pope Clement V then dissolved the order and issued arrest warrants for all remaining members. Ever since, the Templars have been thought of as heretics.

        The new book is based on a scrap of parchment discovered in the Vatican's secret archives in 2001 by Professor Barbara Frale. The long-lost document is a record of the trial of the Templars before Pope Clement, and ends with a papal absolution from all heresies.

        Prof Frale said: "I could not believe it when I found it. The paper was put in the wrong archive in the 17th century."

        The document, known as the Chinon parchment, reveals that the Templars had an initiation ceremony which involved "spitting on the cross", "denying Jesus" and kissing the lower back, navel and mouth of the man proposing them.

        The Templars explained to Pope Clement that the initiation mimicked the humiliation that knights could suffer if they fell into the hands of the Saracens, while the kissing ceremony was a sign of their total obedience.

        The Pope concluded that the entrance ritual was not truly blasphemous, as alleged by King Philip when he had the knights arrested. However, he was forced to dissolve the Order to keep peace with France and prevent a schism in the church.

        "This is proof that the Templars were not heretics," said Prof Frale. "The Pope was obliged to ask pardon from the knights.

        "For 700 years we have believed that the Templars died as cursed men, and this absolves them."