As The World Turns, Or Living with Critical Mass

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      The paradox of our age rests in the fact that definite conditions of
      profound deprivation and suffering exist in the world in spite of
      our present high technology. It should be the moral task of
      technology, and the power of reasoning that has enabled it to arise,
      to strive to overcome all conditions of human suffering. Technology
      truly represents the knowledge of an external world; the effective
      knowledge that has been shown capable of solving the problems of an
      ignorant and inefficient civilization. Man must now apply himself
      to the task of actualizing human culture by pouring this knowledge
      into every condition of human detriment in order to solve it and
      free the evolving spirit so contained.

      It is precisely the condition of "the critical mass" that currently
      prevents such efforts outside those that involve a certain
      selfishness and capital gain. Critical reasoning has bestowed the
      power of self-determination and the pragmatical viewpoint, and as
      such, effectively blocks those efforts of will and its power to
      tackle the problems now actively present in ourselves and society in
      general. This paradox can be encapsulated as follows: man has
      attained, by a certain effort of will over the last two thousand
      years, those achievements that have come by way of the intellect.
      In turn, these achievements have necessitated a certain sacrifice,
      consisting in the progressive replacement of the direct perception
      of the spiritual life, and its realms, by a sense perceptible
      physical world, which thereby facilitates the attending cognition of
      such a world so sensed. Out of this newfound ability of percept and
      concept, man has been enabled to construct the monuments or
      artifacts of his created world at the expense of losing the real
      understanding that would give meaning and value to the true wealth
      of his accomplishments. This has resulted in the marked lack of
      worth and value that man holds for himself, his fellow man, and the
      world of his creative activity today as the world turns in this spin
      of critical mass.

      Humankind must take up a fresh stance and cause, consisting in the
      conscientious development of a new form of reasoning that will give
      the understanding that man needs for the future; an understanding
      that will harness the force and power of the will to forge a new
      knowledge capable of resolving the problems of a world degraded by
      the nature of modern man and his so-called critical reasoning. The
      task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain insight
      into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can fuse
      the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient knowledge
      that will serve his present path of ascension. - Steve

      "Extract from the introduction to SpiritLogic: Spiritual Logistics
      for the New Millennium" by Stephen Hale
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007

        “The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension.”

        That’s very good indeed,  but may I also add that ‘that grand omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension’ also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even capable of ‘miracles’!

        Carol.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

          > "The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain
          insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can
          fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient
          knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension."

          > That's very good indeed, but may I also add that 'that grand
          omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension'
          also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even
          capable of 'miracles'!

          > Carol.

          Oh yes indeed! Did you want me to go on? For real Spirit force and
          Will resides in every fibre of your being, justing waiting to be
          exercised into greater awareness. And that is truly when we can begin
          to fight the battle. Until then the miracles are of small note.

          Steve
        • Carol
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
            Yes, yes!

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
              wrote:

              > Yes, yes!

              Well this is really not in context, but let's just take MKULTRA as
              one example of what the true Manichean School needs to get fired up
              about. This program of the CIA was dissolved when Nixon was brought
              up for impeachment due to Watergate in 1973. He immediately fired
              then director of the CIA, Richard Helms, who immediately ordered the
              destruction of all that MKULTRA contained as its program objective,
              which beginning in the mid 1950's was concerned with mind control,
              as well as formulating sophisticated poisons which could be used to
              kill anybody anywhere who was getting in the way of U.S. objectives
              for world democracy. And these poisons were used, even after the
              program was dissolved. Because it was only outwardly done to
              destroy the evidence of a complex plan to use psychiatric methods,
              and chemists to either brainwash when necessary, or kill when
              necessary. Sirhan Sirhan is the best example of the use of
              brainwashing under hypnotic suggestion in order to kill any key
              figure deemed dangerous to these objectives, and Robert Kennedy was
              deemed dangerous for the very reason that he was headed to the
              Democratic primary in 1968, and would have won, and gone on to be
              the 37th President of the United States. And thereupon, he would
              have ended our involvement in the Vietnam War, just like his brother
              intended to do before he was brutally murdered in November of 1963,
              along with the President of South Vietnam as well. And he would
              have reopened the investigation into his brother's death in order to
              find out that it was conducted by the U.S. government itself. And
              this had to be stopped even before he got to Chicago.

              Poisons were developed by MKULTRA under the guidance of the chemist,
              Sidney Gottlieb, and these were designed to replicate either
              indigenous geographical conditions where various sicknesses could be
              duplicated leading to death, or poisons that simulated organic
              failures, such as heart attacks, viral pneumonia, and even cancer.
              And several known freedom fighters died due to these effects,
              including Peter Howard, Carlos Lacerda, and Penny Lernoux; all
              seeking to raise the bar of conscience and consciousness.

              People seem to have forgotten that in 1975, a number of very
              significant events occurred. The first event was the final
              withdrawal of the U.S. from Vietnam, giving the entire country over
              to the communists from the North. They immediately changed the name
              of Saigon, the former capital of the Democatic Republic of Vietnam,
              to Ho Chi Minh City. The second event was the first public showing
              of the Abraham Zapruder film in which President Kennedy is shown
              being brutally executed. The film had been locked away for twelve
              years until the night it was shown on the program, "Good Night
              America." And on the very next day it was sold back to the Zapruder
              family for one dollar. This was, of course, a symbolic gesture.

              The third event was the beginning of the brutal genocidal revolution
              in Cambodia under the rule of Pol Pot, which was displayed in the
              movie, "The Killing Fields", which can be attributed to all that the
              U.S. had stirred up with the war in Vietnam, and particularly the
              decision by Nixon to bomb Cambodia and Laos in 1972. This would
              never have happened if the U.S. had stayed out of Vietnam as JFK had
              determined before he was killed.

              And the fourth event was the creation of the 'Church' committee; the
              House Select Committee on Assassinations, chaired by Senator Frank
              Church, which took the initiative to put the Central Intelligence
              Agency rightfully on the hot seat for sponsoring and instigating
              assassinations against government leaders and other important people
              for the purpose of establishing and maintaining key and
              strategically determined control of the countries of the world
              deemed important to U.S. objectives for world domination.

              And it was out of this committee that the truth of much, if not
              most, of the insidiously evil objectives that reside behind the
              American continent first came to light based on the research
              investigations that took place, primarily toward the real causes of
              JFK's death.

              And Rudolf Steiner knew it, but held it mostly within due to his own
              objective of developing the modern rosicrucian stream, which
              represents the foundation for the manichean stream that must now
              come forth. He knew it based on a very precise and expanded
              description of the two-horned beast given in the last lecture course
              he would ever give; the course to the priests of the Christian
              Community concerning the Apocalyse of Saint John.