Re: Terry Boardman"con-spiracy"-

  • John Massengale
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2000
      Re: Terry Boardman"con-spiracy"- Elaine,

      It sounds as though you have not yet read all of Boardman's New World Order articles. Unfortunately, I no longer have the url's, or I would cut and paste some examples.

      Boardman is explicit about New World Order groups which have been working consciously and together, he says, for more than a hundred years to create one body which will control the world. He names the men who have run this effort as recognized heads of an organized group, and he paints their efforts as a continuous one which stretches from Rhodes to Gates. Among its efforts, he says, was to force its enemies Germany and Russia to destroy themselves.

      We can all agree that there is a general capitalist ethic that has been supported by various establishments, but what I say is ridiculous without substantiation from Boardman is his assertion that this is a continuous, organized effort that stretches from Rhodes to Gates. That is why my points about Gates were relevant.

      This goes back, of course, to the old Jewish Communist Banking Conspiracy that groups on the far right, like the John Birch Society and even the Nazis, used to talk about. I imagine you would be less happy with the theory if Boardman elaborated those anti-Semitic foundations.

      John Massengale
    • John Massengale
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2000
        > This goes back, of course, to the old Jewish Communist Banking Conspiracy that
        > groups on the far right, like the John Birch Society and even the Nazis, used
        > to talk about. I imagine you would be less happy with the theory if Boardman
        > elaborated those anti-Semitic foundations.

        When the Birchers used to talk about the International Jewish Communist
        Banking Conspiracy, they would talk about the "Rockajews," and how Franklin
        Delano "Rosenfeld" "sold us down the river at Yalta."