Re: [anthroposophy] the country where Steiner was born

  • 888
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
      >Anyway, I am just a person who did want to know mere information
      because of
      >only curiosity.

      Welcome Ryo,
      That would be Kraljevec, Croatia. Are you
      planning a trip?

      Yes we would love to hear about your experiences of Anthropsophy in
      Japan. Have you had anything to do with the Japanese Anthroposophical
      Society? I have heard that it has mainly got the attention of academics
      over there.

      Greetings from Australia,
      Bruce