RE: [anthroposophy] the country where Steiner was born

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
      DEar RYO,
      Thanks for your reply. I hope you will join us here, contribute and share
      with us.
      Peace,
      elaine

      >From: "eiryo kosugi" <eiryo369@...-inet.or.jp>
      >To: <anthroposophy@egroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [anthroposophy] the country where Steiner was born
      >Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:32:47 +0900
      >
      >Dear Ms. Elaine Upton,
      >Thank you for your "straight" answer to my "curious" question. I could
      >have
      >learnt what do I have to deal with my curiosity from your "information".
      >Anyway, I am just a person who did want to know mere information because of
      >only curiosity.
      >Thank you so much!
      >
      >faithfully;
      >RYO

    • 888
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
        >Anyway, I am just a person who did want to know mere information
        because of
        >only curiosity.

        Welcome Ryo,
        That would be Kraljevec, Croatia. Are you
        planning a trip?

        Yes we would love to hear about your experiences of Anthropsophy in
        Japan. Have you had anything to do with the Japanese Anthroposophical
        Society? I have heard that it has mainly got the attention of academics
        over there.

        Greetings from Australia,
        Bruce