Re: For Mark Willan

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...>
      wrote:

      > "Thus, after nearly 25 years of work since the turn of the
      > 20th century, it was still necessary to drum in the principles
      that started it all; from the beginning."

      > And so, would it be possible to do this in the privacy of your own
      intimate self?

      Yes, once the knowledge exists to be acquired it can be done; but
      only with dedication and discipline. Few can really do this alone.
      That is why there are few initiates in the world. Thus, the
      initiate will advocate schools where the required focus and
      discipline can be set, and adhered to; for these are results that
      can be easily assimilated with the proper will and effort out of a
      desire of a higher order. And it generally needs to be guided.

      > Through doing so, this would allow the chance for 'spiritual
      life'- a fundamental respect towards the other REAL people (souls)
      who have important things to 'do' through this 'spiritual gathering'.

      > Re: spiritual will and deed.

      We all stand in the midst of a spiritual world. The question is: Do
      we stand in it with a conscience? If we do, then we are on the way
      to being saved. We are already living in a culture that resides
      below man, and that is why man is a slave to matter. The abyss
      awaits the man without a conscience. But with a conscience, guided
      by the new knowledge for the higher man, we remain on our feet and
      look at what it means to ascend. Thus, we join forces at this stage.

      It is not without importance that morality is the issue here.
      Morality is the key to the evolution of consciousness. But our
      present culture wants to drag us down by having us worship matter,
      and believe lies upon lies. And this is the threat without
      knowledge of a higher order; knowledge for the new intellect.