Re: Karl Jung

    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 15, 2007
      Carol edited and inquired; (shere should be sheer)

      "Would you be so kind as to use some patience and explaining this
      sentence, and as well the term: PAASS.

      "Failure to link our advanced understanding on this list to quantum
      mechanics, Physics and Heisenberg's Uncertainty, where by sheer
      thought, particles pop up where they weren't and shouldn't be, stuck
      between the action of waves and particles in primitive PERCEPT
      ADDICTED ANAL SCIENCE STUDIES...leaves us with a thought sensitive
      and soul sensitive universe that we refuse to see and build upon."

      I sounds like it could be the subject of a thesis. I imagine though
      that a new scientific illustration on how thought processes work
      could be helpful.

      http://tinyurl.com/33sqby

      act=reply&messageNum=12405

      " ... As indicated by the subtitle of this work —"Reflections
      Leading toward a Unification of Depth Psychology and Physics"—von
      Franz's intention with Number and Time was to continue to explore
      the ideas that had grown out of the collaboration of Jung with the
      Nobel laureate quantum physicist, Wolfgang Pauli.

      Von Franz was, despite her reticence, well positioned to take on
      this work, for she had worked closely with both men during the
      decade of their collaboration—helping each by translating passages
      from alchemical texts and working with Pauli to explore the
      symbolism of his dreams and visions that were related to his
      intellectual quest. In the course of this collaboration, which in
      its most active phase spanned the years from 1946-54, Jung and Pauli
      arrived at a set of propositions about the nature of reality that
      mark a fundamental departure from the tenets of the world view of
      modern science that has prevailed since Descartes.

      Jung and Pauli came to hold that the realm of mind, psyche, and the
      realm of matter, physis, are complementary aspects of the same
      transcendental reality, the unus mundus. They asserted that
      archetypes act as the fundamental dynamical patterns whose various
      representations characterize all processes, whether mental or
      physical. In the realm of psyche, archetypes organize images and
      ideas; in the realm of physis, they organize the structure and
      transformations of matter and energy and account for acausal
      orderedness, as well. Furthermore, archetypes acting simultaneously
      in both the realms of psyche and physis were held to account for
      instances of synchronistic phenomena. "

      Bradford comments;

      Well sweet Carol alot of things would be helpful. I'm not in the
      second phase of the Michael period to re-invent the wheel. Actually
      the luck of it all is, when fresh research is presented, it is
      presented here by me in its rough form. It isn't that we can't or
      won't present some intellectually satisfying system for the
      struggling Anthro or student, it is rather that souls who have any
      capacity for intuitive thinking, are given everything but road maps
      to system changing, thought provoking insights...

      It is well worth a thesis to see bridged and connected in the world
      of reality what people go limp over and retreat somewhere in their
      soul life where reality won't intrude and where pacification of
      education soothes the anxiety of the soul back into slumber.

      Nobel laureate in quantum physics, Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Gustav
      Jung finally saw something where the whole foundation of
      Heisenberg's very solid Uncertainty theory stands, rests on particle
      chasing and how particles appear where U looked and reappear again
      as if by magic when you think in another direction. Jung, Steiner,
      Bradford, and all of those who have a grasp over spiritual science
      realize that intimate soul lessons, intimate sychronistic events
      that appear as observations that match the inner content of the
      immediate thought of a soul, have appeared to Jung and have appeared
      to Bradford and have appeared to any student of spiritual science
      that recognizes an uncannniness....and this sensitive thought field,
      membrane that adheres in the intimate relation of inner thought and
      sometimes uncanny sychronistic events....forces one cardinal rule
      out into the open.

      No one, No one is out of the system, no matter how much they rebel
      against the membrane. Cheney may have a bad heart to match the very
      problem that he has with the heart of the world...I think about
      purchasing a pipe and as I walk out the door of my bank, a man, so
      rare these days, a man walks in front of me smoking an amazing pipe.

      I have already indicated, ever so quickly and briefly that people
      and students I have had, people who come to my restaurant or
      students I have had in classes... I found it cryptically fascinating
      to see how two people who had not consciously known they were going
      to have lunch, two friends, two people meeting, find that the
      outfits and color schemes they are wearing match with utter
      precision for a lunch that was by chance unplanned. Spontaneous!

      Now of course nobody comments about such tiny Sychronistic and
      apparently spontaneous events, so seemingly unimportant, but they
      happen by the billions daily to everyone. They happen in sometimes
      some of the most unique comic and sometimes the most extremely
      tragic apparent coincidences. There are no accidents or
      coincidences, it is learning to read the script, feel the script and
      understand the script as we write it and as a dialogue is opened up
      between our intimate selves and the world.

      That is one of the most important points. That there is this
      intimate dialogue between ourselves and the world. There is an
      intimate bridge between the subjective and hidden field of thought
      and the strange reflections of what we carry that are thrown back up
      at us from the world. Jung first announced his recognition of
      Sychronicity by understanding that while his patient was describing
      a dream of a scarob, a scarob flew in through the open window on
      cue. I put away such things as Tarot cards and the I Ching book of
      changes and found myself in dialogue and intimate sensitive universe
      that tracked my inner inclinations....and from this reading of
      instincts and intimate eye perception, of why my eye went here, and
      what made me look, what desires stirred, and the connection between
      my inner thought content and say posters, adverstisements or events
      caught by my eye... The world gave me back an accurate picture, save
      that I didn't need to remain trapped in Perception but could scale
      the world of Real thought content and Real thought beings and also
      let my Angel craft new forces for me to see with.

      At this point I began to see through and into students and etheric
      fields and understood lunar changes as one can feel different chords
      of music flow through one at different changes of the moon. PERCEPT
      ADDICTED ANAL SCIENCE STUDIES or PAASS are part of the quantum
      mechanics of the colliders, the dog chasing its tail or scientists
      chasing particles because they can't grasp the intimacy that both
      Jung, Pauli, Bradford and any student of spiritual studies should
      initially sense. Instead...

      "As surfers ride the waves along the coastline of southern
      Californian, scientists nearby are creating waves of a different
      sort. Their waves are formed in high temperature plasmas and the
      charged particles that surf on them approach the speed of light. The
      technique, researchers say, could lead to a new generation of
      smaller and more powerful particle accelerators than the giant
      machines running today.

      "The largest accelerators are tens of kilometres long. The world's
      longest, at the particle physics laboratory at CERN near Geneva, is
      circular and measures 27 kilometres round. And the Superconducting
      Supercollider would have been 87 kilometres in circumference, if it
      had been built in the US. Why so big? Accelerators work on the
      principle that charged particles speed up in an electric field. The
      stronger and longer the field, the more energy it can pass to a
      particle."

      This is the human answer to standing there staring at a thesis. But
      still the mathematical field of quantum mechanics that Wolfgang
      Pauli saw in relation to Jung places the human researcher or the
      human individual, either scientist or growing child, in a sensitive,
      a thought sensitive universe. And there is the problem. We get stuck
      in waves and particles....how about beings and the sensitive and
      intuitive dialogue taking place constantly between our inner calm or
      our fluctuating disorganized desire and instincts. We are a central
      cell phone emitting a constant and fluctuating signal. Our higher
      being, the Angel in our surrounding world, our accidents, that are
      not accidents and our moments of destiny that were mostly prepared
      unfoldments, suddenly intersect and we look back at the windows to
      what led up to those moments. But what if we get beyond that and
      already learn to live with the reality of Time and learn vaster
      rhtyms within the smaller rhythms of biographical systems or soul
      field navigation where we steer ourselves out of sentient soul traps
      because we recognized our own patterns of behavior.

      One can read how trees bent in homage to the birth of Buddha. Or how
      animals responded peacefully to St. Francis..A sensitive biting
      intimacy is in the universe. Take for instance the wife of Pilot as
      Christ is on trial and Pilot is faced with the most perplexing
      cosmic dilemma of humanity. Pilot's wife, in a Jungian display of
      SHEER synchronicity, sends Pilot a note about a most disturbing
      dream she has had about this Jesus fellow. How Jungian, how actual
      and how earth shattering a moment where two system worlds are
      colliding. But we fail to think with up to date or fresh thoughts on
      the subject.

      What I want is that the lumbering thought molasses that we seem to
      enjoy grasps clearly the sychronistic fact of how two madmen in a
      cemetary knew that the Christ was before them...and someone might
      say, Oh look, see those swine, they just ran over a cliff....any
      connection? There are a lot of intimate connections and part of
      those intimate connections force upon us the research that we
      presented some time ago, that supports Steiner in understanding that
      the Sun Being, for a Time the Zodiac was an on sight road show, live
      from Golgotha. Christ, if you could locate his active movements and
      nail him down, was the active Sun being in an actual geographic
      location that solved events on the spot, which normally required
      karmic changes and death, disease or instant super charged
      catharsis.

      You see if we begin to see the intimacy of our daily dialogue with
      our soul and the world and science gets on the same page in their
      pathology of chasing particles or waves or quantum packets....we
      begin to grasp that we are living in a sensitive universe.

      Sheer accident or Sychronistic stylistic imaginations? The little
      girl who was so depressed over her father's death, her sensitive
      grandmother suggests they send a little message up to heaven, via a
      little mermaid balloon they purchase. They live in California and
      the Mermaid balloon lands in mermaid lake in Mermaid, Canada having
      flown 5,000 miles. A boater picks it up, reads the letter from the
      little girl in California and sends her a little mermaid book. From
      that time on a sensitive, actual karmic connection exists between
      the girl as she grew up and family in Canada. Go figure!

      PAASS....stubborn particle chasing, pathological perception freaks
      who by their attitude think they can cut themselves off, off from
      the morally real world...where such results as the hydrogen bomb and
      atomic bomb and other corporate or military industrial hardware
      become immoral, disconnected weapons and instruments that are made
      from those pathological percept chasers who constantly seek to
      disconnect themselves from the whole sensitivity of the world.

      That is why we look at the disturbed heart condition of Dick Cheney
      and we understand the disturbed condition of his heart in relation
      to the heart of the world.
    • Carol
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 27, 2007

        “Steiner not only got it, prepared it, presented it in the calm center of a world in absolute crushing WW's crisis but expected theMichael School would be able to put the puzzle pieces together and learn to stand up against those who abuse the term critical mass and those who diminish the term Intelligent Design. The mystery streams prepared humanity to grasp the mighty effects of the rise of the Etheric Christ Sun, bringing to the gods the unfolding magnificent seed of Spirit Man wrought in the tragic matrix of Golgotha .”

        But the Mystery streams still keep flowing at full tilt. Steiner took well to his part in all this,   in a magnificent way,  which has me thoroughly and continuously marveling.  And so in a more recent time segment of our humanity’s evolution,  Marie-Louise von Franz, Pauli and little M. Holderlin have dreamed of discovering “the psychological equivalence of the atomic bomb”.  All in good time. (I’m glad you reiterated enough times for me to catch it!).

        I have recently enjoyed forming new concepts which I'm able to do through studying some of the principal spiritual events which occurred during the various earthly/ planetary incarnations. These concepts which I have been able to grasp visually and imaginatively, have allowed me to apply  more appropriate configurations towards  deciphering the life of my inner self; it just so happens that these thought images which I transpose onto my own inner human nature in full realism,  take their reference from events which have occurred outside of my ever present physical reality.

        I am  becoming more pliable to take into myself the formative forces which spiritual science wishes to bring forward into the human realm of clear consciousness, and ones which themselves,  work in unison with the evolutionary spiritual forces active in and around me,  at the moment.

        Reiterated from: Evolution in the Aspect of Realities, 6 lectures from GA #132

        “Since a multitude of sub layers of the soul manage to rise to the surface as does a desire for something which could not previously be grasped, Spiritual science has come in response to this-    ‘nostalgia’ in appearance which emerges from the depths of the soul.  One shouldn’t be too surprised therefore (since all that occurs in the world has it’s antecedent) that spiritual knowledge has come to appease this need, as a soul faculty. “

        “The mystery streams prepared humanity to grasp the mighty effects of the rise of the Etheric Christ Sun..”

        I would more likely say that it’s a magnificent, spread out, natural convergence,  in the happening,  though to get this view, you probably have to be 'watching'  from up close…

        C.