Re: [anthroposophy] I found something for you

  • Larry Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 4:45 PM
           You can remove it, by going to the group's website and reading your own message there. When you do, somewhere toward the top of the page that your message is on there will be the word "delete". - Larry

      Carol <organicethics@...> wrote:

      Can someone remove that letter from the group.  It was supposed to be private and I accidently sent it through the group.  C.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?