Re: Re Iraq and America

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2007
      All Along the Watchtower: The Firestorm of New War is Almost Upon
      Us
      Written by Chris Floyd

      http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?
      option=com_content&task=view&id=1019&Itemid=135

      ...."And, as Parry notes, while all this is going on, the Senate is
      still dithering over an absolutely toothless, spineless, worthless,
      non-binding expression of its "displeasure" at Bush's
      murderous "surge" plan in Iraq. These mighty sentinels of our
      liberties, these "co-equals in the governance of the United States,"
      have -- as any sentient being could have foreseen -- caved in once
      again to the radical militarist fringe group that has seized control
      of the Executive Branch, and rams through its sinister program of
      loot and dominion without any more pretense about the "consent of
      the governed." Although poll after poll shows that the Bush gang is
      one of the most unpopular administrations in American history, that
      almost two-thirds of the public now oppose the Iraq War, still the
      Democratic leaders in Congress quail and quiver before the tinpot,
      dimbulb tyrant. They have the legitimate power and the legal right --
      and the popular support -- to end the bloody war crime in Iraq
      right now, if they had the courage of the American people's
      convictions.

      But they don't. As they have demonstrated over and over and over
      again, in every situation, in the minority and the majorities they
      had in 2001-2002 and again in 2007, they are, with very few
      exceptions, pathetic cowards. Oh, they will talk tough, they will
      bluster, they will pose, they will preen, but when the deal goes
      down, they fold.

      The Democrats cannot even bring themselves to stand up against a
      criminal war that has been clearly rejected by the American people,
      a war bringing nothing but ruin, dishonor and ever-increasing danger
      to the United States."
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2007
        "Pulitzer Prize Winner Seymour Hersh has predicted that retaliatory
        Iranian disruptions to the oil flow in the Middle East could push
        prices up over one a hundred dollars a barrel. It's well known, and
        well predicted, that in the event of an American attack, Shiite Iran
        will send its 650,000 strong army into Iraq to wreak vengeance on US
        troops. With a pre-emptive attack, America will be begging Iran or
        Iranian sympathizers to launch a terrorist attack on US soil. And,
        as Pentagon Papers author Daniel Ellsberg pointed out recently, "[i]
        f there's another 9/11 or a major war in the Middle-East involving a
        U.S. attack on Iran there will be, the day after or within days an
        equivalent of a Reichstag fire decree that will involve massive
        detentions in this country, detention camps for middle-easterners
        and their…sympathizers, critics of the President's policy and
        essentially the wiping-out of the Bill of Rights."

        http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig6/nolan-m5.html

        Bradford comments;

        Steiner dealt with the heart of the ZeitGeist issues and brought
        immense insights that Germany faced then. Now America, Israel,
        Britain, Like Italy, Germany and Japan are now being used for a
        major disruption and distraction in the world, so that any focus,
        any time to focus, any spiritual cognitive seriousness that could
        have prevented the calamity, as Steiner fully brought forward,
        rested with those who had or have any shred of cognitive insight
        into the deeper issues of the ZeitGeist.

        It is all well and good to understand the immense blowback of star
        repetitions, of lost Grail Sciences, of grasping the humble retreat
        of Grail insights into the Swiss Jura mountains, where it takes such
        a wrenching effort to find and secure an anchored cognitive stance
        that is set in stone. The Foundation Stone and the Christmas
        conference are buried back there in the thick tangle of cultural
        denials. All the disruption and media inundation reveals exactly
        what has been described here and by Spiritual Science.

        Jung and the rest of the watered down losers and all of our
        generations of young people have failed to locate and grasp the
        science of the anchoring and depth of the I AM, the meaning and
        essence of Earth evolution. In education and Mass Media, there is no
        anchor point, no corner stone, no clarity of the Philsophy of
        Freedom, where the field of thought, the world of the dead and the
        living interface with Moral and etheric light, levity and strength.
        Young people and the current 21st century generation see every day a
        thoughtless disconnected, unessential, gossipy, failure to even come
        close to grasping what the 20th century lost due to such a massive
        disruption. What should have been gained was the strength of
        cognitive Michael clarity and humanity moving to the core of
        thinking and their I AM and building that etheric heart and thinking
        field that brings thought and insight to the threshold, just like a
        auric ring, around the head.

        But it must be anchored in the I AM and the cognitive strength that
        isn't wishy-washy soul soup.

        http://www.unknownnews.org/070204a-KathyFisher.html

        "So American military might is still in Iraq, doing what the cabal
        wants them to do, while most Americans are complacent, obedient
        slaves here at home, convinced they are safe because GI Joe is in
        Iraq keeping the bad guys far away. The Average Joe and Jane six-
        pack are doing as they're told, being Good Americans, not
        questioning their leaders. It's easy, not doing a god damn thing.

        A few hundred thousand people like myself went to the streets and
        protested the war, but the majority of American sheeple are still
        content doing what comes naturally, which is to sit on their Lazy
        Boys in front of the boob tube passing gas and the hours away
        rooting for their favorite teams,. They're going to the malls,
        seeing a movie, having one more beer and it's bed time, then they
        get up and do the same old thing, work, spend money they don't have,
        watch sports, sleep, pay the minimum on the credit cards, pray they
        hit the lottery, and never think anything's going to change, or for
        that matter get worse for them.

        Most Americans haven't a clue how bloody it is in a far away place
        like Iraq. The trained seals at home are comfortable, that's all
        that matters.

        That's why these devious bastards who have taken over our country
        are getting away with it! They love it when the lemmings out there
        can't remember one sentence in their own Constitution or Declaration
        of Independence. They love it that the vast majority of numb-nuts
        don't know that their leaders are breaking every law in the books to
        steal everything that isn't theirs.

        Many Americans ignore their country's history, and to the rest
        history is what they ate the night before last. They will raise the
        flag, and obey without even asking a question. When asked to remove
        their shoes at the airport, they do it on command, like it was
        second nature!

        Most Americans think with their wallets. They vote in the elections
        mostly about tax issues, yet they can't understand why till this day
        they don't seem to have any more than they did twenty years ago. Oh
        yes they make more money, but because the price of goods keep going
        up, it takes more of that money to pay for those things. For some
        reason this never sinks in. It's as if they were chasing their own
        tails!

        Soon, the feds will no longer be able to prop up this papier mache
        economy and fool the sheeple into believing they still have a reason
        to keep going to work. Maybe, and I say maybe, as the new cars and
        nice things they been used to having get carted away, Americans will
        be forced to go out into the streets and demand things change. When
        that day comes I will be the one handed out the tar and feathers,
        but until then I think business and war will continue as usual, and
        continue to be accepted.

        We are still in Iraq because the Bush cabal and its corrupt and
        influential partners in crime, the leaders of Israel, do not care
        how long it takes. They want to take over the Middle East and all
        its resources, and they are willing to spill as much blood as it
        takes, so long as it is not their own. They don't care how many
        Iraqis get blown up, it just means fewer Iraqis they will have to
        contend with when they take over even if it's twenty years from now!

        If they don't get their way they will be satisfied to see their
        enemies go up in ashes. And if you think I'm wrong, watch when it's
        Iran's turn. It's damned or be damned.

        And again I have to lay the blame where it really belongs, on you,
        the American sheeple who give the cabal a green light by not doing
        anything to stop them.

        It is no secret that Israel depends on American military strength in
        order to achieve their goals, and that, my sorry ass friends,
        includes a whole lot of our hard earned money. Along with the life
        blood of so many of our bravest, they also squeeze the last bits of
        money out of each and every America taxpayer. Money that could be
        kept here in America, to be used toward our own desperate needs.
        Americans could protest about having that money taken out of their
        wallets without even asking, but they don't.

        They don't care that our National Guard has been stretched to the
        point where if needed here at home they must be hauled out of Iraq
        and Afghanistan in our own hour of need. And because the great
        majority of Americans have not shown so much as a peep of
        discontentment about these wars, you will see them bring back some
        type of military draft, much like Bush-Cheney's co-conspirators have
        in Israel, whereby it will be mandatory to serve no less than two
        years for your country starting as young as 21.

        In the end it won't be the war to end all wars, but the war to end
        all worlds! And Americans brought it upon themselves. They have
        shown those in power that they need only say JUMP and you will all
        ask them HOW HIGH. For that I am thoroughly disgusted with the lot
        of you! You are going to wait till it is too late, and then you will
        beg the people who warned you to help you. And to that I will say,
        help yourselves!"

        © by the author.
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 24, 2007
          The Voice of the White House

          http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2638.htm

          "Washington, D.C., February 23, 2007: "In 2002, a special high level
          telephone and computer tapping sub-agency was set up by order of
          Rumsfeld at the suggestion of Cheney. Their job? To spy on important
          people; diplomats, Democratic senators and congressmen, potential
          enemies of the administration and people neither Cheney nor Bush
          personally liked.

          Like Topsy, this growed to the point where the group was spying on
          people the senior military at the Pentagon didn't like or trust. One
          of their top targets has been Israeli diplomats, their intelligence
          agents operating here, quite openly, and at the CIA especially and
          so-called Israeli action groups like AIPAC.

          When Cheney got wind of that, he screamed like a scalded cat and the
          group was ordered to immediately cease and desist spying…but only on
          the Israelis. Much of this material, reams and reams of it, have
          been Xeroxed and have been circulating around Washington for about
          two years. Although much of this material relates directly to the
          American political and diplomatic endeavors, the American media will
          never touch any of it. Bush himself is fanatically pro-Isreal as was
          John Ashcroft and woe to anyone who issued one word of criticism of
          that problematical state.

          We know, for a dead certainty, that Mossad agents had penetrated the
          Arab groups in Florida who were planning the 9/11 outrage and here
          we have a funny story. Funny is really not the word, actually. They
          helped the Arabs with their plans but eventually, it was decided in
          Tel Aviv that if the U.S. was not notified and somehow it leaked out
          about their knowledge of a huge and devastating attack, there could
          be a huge uproar in America and the blind support of Israel could be
          interdicted by public opinion. The rub it this:

          Their Ambassador warnedLand this is on tape and has been
          transcribed) 1 George Bush, Dick Cheney and John Ashcroft personally
          about the pending attacks in DC and Manhattan. Cheney saw this as a
          perfect opportunity to advance both his and Israel's policies in the
          MidEast.

          Nothing was done and we know what happened. Now, according to some
          of the intercepts, the Israelis are laughing out loud because if the
          Bush people ever dare to attack them or refuse them their slightest
          wish, it will come out that they indeed knew of this plot, to the
          last detail but naturally they informed the top leadership of
          America in plenty of time to take action. After all, they knew the
          targets, the probably dates and, even more important, the then
          whereabouts of the terrorists.

          It would have been child's play to grab them before they did their
          deeds. Israel knows that even if Bush loves them, not only he but
          many others would be destroyed if it came out that they all knew in
          advance and did nothing because it suited them to have a lovely
          target and an enraged public to grant them all the war powers they
          needed.

          We have seen where this led and the question now is whether or not
          some fearless reporter/editor/publisher will dare to make these
          public. It will come out but they all pray daily, "not on my watch,
          God, please!'"

          The High-Fivers:More proof the Israelis were shadowing the 9/11
          hijackers

          February 16, 2007

          by Justin Rasimondo

          It was the tail-end of a bleak November, 2001: a pall of shocked
          numbness hung over the country, and a rising war hysteria had nearly
          everyone cowed. Americans were just beginning to pick themselves up,
          dust themselves off, and focus on what had happened, and how to
          react. It was very early on the morning of the 23rd when, scanning
          the headlines, I came across a Washington Post story by John
          Mintz: "60 Israelis Detained on Tourist Visas Since Sept. 11." Odd,
          I thought, why go after the Israelis, probably the least likely
          suspects?

          The subhead was even more intriguing. "Government Calls Several
          cases `of Special Interest,' Meaning Related to Post-Attacks
          Investigation." Apparently organized groups of Israelis had been
          arrested, and "dozens" held without bond. Inquiries to the Justice
          Department had yielded this response:

          "In several cases, such as those in Cleveland and St. Louis, INS
          officials testified in court hearings that they were `of special
          interest to the government,' a term that federal agents have used in
          many of the hundreds of cases involving mostly Muslim Arab men who
          have been detained around the country since the terrorist attacks.

          "An INS official who requested anonymity said the agency will not
          comment on the Israelis. But he said the use of the term "special
          interest" means the case in question is "related to the
          investigation of September 11th."

          It wasn't some anti-Semetic conspiracy crank sitting in his parents'
          basement, or Iranian President

          Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who first linked Israeli nationals to the
          events of 9/11: it was the U.S. government, specifically its law
          enforcement arm.

          This I found utterly astonishing, because it was clear to me, at
          that point, that there was a link, albeit one largely unknown in its
          specifics. Why else were the feds casting their nets around for
          Israelis rather than Arabs, Persians, and, yes, Muslims?

          There was more. The original Post piece was updated: the number of
          detained Israelis had risen to 120. I had been following the story
          in this space, and noting its significance, in the weeks before Carl
          Cameron broadcast his famous four-part report on Fox News, which
          exposed the extensive Israeli spy network in this country and opened
          with this electric charge:

          "There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9-11
          attacks, but investigators suspect that the Israeli's may have
          gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance, and not shared
          it. A highly placed investigator said there are – quote- " tie-ins"
          But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them,
          saying, - quote- "evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is
          classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered.
          It's classified information."

          The story, as it developed in the months- and years- to come, sent
          me down an investigative path that has yet to reach its endpoint.
          What we know is this: in the months prior to 9/11, bands of Israelis
          posing as "art students" [.pdf] had carried out what seemed like a
          coordinated probing of U.S. government facilities, including
          locations not known to the public. A secret government report
          detailing the activities of the "art students"- and their background
          as highly trained in explosives and the art of telecommunications
          interception- was leaked to the media, and the story was again in
          the headlines. But not for long.

          This is potentially one of the most important 9/11-related stories
          ever reported, and yet the number of serious investigative pieces
          done on it can hardly be counted on the fingers of one hand.
          Antiwar.com has been following this from the outset, and you can go
          here for a complete archive of my columns on the subject, plus
          mainstream media pieces.

          Of particular interest is the coverage by The Forward, the oldest
          newspaper of the Jewish community in North America. They reported on
          one key aspect of the Israeli-9/11 connection: the story of the five
          employees of a moving van company apprehended hours after the twin
          towers were struck. They had been observed in Liberty State Park,
          New Jersey, overlooking the Hudson, with a clear view of the burning
          towers. A woman had seen them from the window of her apartment
          building overlooking the parking lot: they came out of a white van,
          and they were jumping up and down, high-fiving each other with
          obvious glee. Their mood, it could be said, was celebratory. They
          were also filming the towers as they burned, and taking still
          photos.

          The woman capped the cops, who put out a "be on the lookout" alert.
          I'll let Christopher Ketcham, author of a blockbuster new report
          appearing in Counterpunch, tell the rest of the story:

          "At 3:56 p.m., twenty-five minutes after the issuance of the FBI
          BOLO, officers with the East Rutherford Police Department stopped
          the commercial moving van through a trace on the plates. According
          to the police report, Officer Scott DeCarlo and Sgt. Dennis Rivelli
          approached the stopped van, demanding that the driver exit the
          vehicle. The driver, 23-year-old Sivan Kurzberg, refused and 'was
          asked several more times (but) appeared to be fumbling with a black
          leather fanny pouch type of bag.' With guns drawn, the police
          then `physically removed' Kurzberg, while four other men- two more
          men had apparently joined the group since the morning- were also
          removed from the van, handcuffed, placed on the grass median and
          read their Miranda rights. They had not been told the reaons for
          their arrest. Yes, according to DeCarlo's report, "this officer was
          told without question by the driver (Svan Kurzgers) `We are Israeli.
          We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The
          Palestinians are the problem.' Another of the five Israelis, again
          without prompting, told Officer DeCarlo—falsely—that `we were on the
          West Side Highway in New York City during the incident."

          This is, I believe, the most detailed account yet published of what
          actually happened that fateful day, and Ketcham clearly shows that
          the Israelis were certainly aware of why they had been stopped. The
          cops practically had to drag them out of the van at gunpoint, and it
          is surely suspicious that they immediately started denying any role
          in "the incident." How did they know they weren't being stopped for
          a traffic violation? No wonder they were held for 71 days, mostly in
          solitary confinement, and interrogated. Some repeatedly failed
          polygraph tests when questioned about possible surveillance
          activities. The FBI agents who interrogated them reportedly called
          them "the high-fivers," because of their odd behavior at Liberty
          State Park.

          The Forward confirmed that the company they ostensibly worked for,
          Urban Moving Systems, of Weehawken, New Jersey, was in all
          likelihood a Mossad front. Dominik Suter, the owner, fled to Israel
          the day after a police raid on his office. The five detained
          Israelis were sent back to Israel, where they claimed to be innocent
          victims of harassment. Here they are on an Israeli talk show. Of
          course they don't mention

          any of the above, or that they were found to have multiple passports
          in their possession, along with $4,700 stuffed in a sock and maps of
          New York City highlighted in certain spots. Ketcham quotes one local
          law enforcement official as saying

          "It looked like they're hooked in with this, it looked like they
          knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

          Ketcham, utilizing the public record, news reports, and his own
          sources, has painted the clearest portrait yet of the "urban mover"
          Mossad cell, and how they shadowed the five hijackers who took over
          American Airlines flight 77, which struck the Pentagon to such
          devastating effect. Living, working, and socializing within a six-
          mile radius of Bergen County, these two groups circled each other
          until, on 9/11;, as a dark pall fell over Manhattan and much of the
          rest world, one applauded the others' handiwork.

          Ketchum's story of how the FBI investigation was scotched by high-
          ups to outrage every patriotic American citizen. He cites a source
          at ABC News- which covered this story on 2020 in a treatment I
          consider a whitewash- as saying, "They feel the higher echelons
          torpedoed the investigation into the Israeli New Jersey cell. Leads
          were not fully investigated.

          The same source agrees with the general assessment of CIA officers,
          and intelligence experts such as James Bamford and Vincent
          Cannistraro, that Urban Moving Systems was a covert Israeli
          intelligence-gathering operation, most likely engaged in electronic
          interception and other means of spying on radical elements within
          Northern New Jersey's Muslim milieu. In the course of this, and
          given their geographical proximity, it is not beyond reason to posit
          that the Urban Movers were watching the future hijackers, listening
          to their phone conversations, reading their emails, and otherwise
          keeping fully apprised of their activities. What made the Israelis
          jump for joy, as one counterintelligence officer is said to have put
          it, is that "The Israelis felt that in some way their
          intelligencehad worked out- i.e., they were celebrating their own
          acumen and ability as intelligence agents."

          The story of how this line of investigation was suppressed, both in
          the law enforcement community and in the media, is a saga in itself.
          I know that Ketcham worked on this story long and hard, and had
          supposedly firm commitments from both Salon.com and The Nation to
          publish his work. Both projects were killed at the last minute, in
          one case an hour before it was scheduled to run. What's particularly
          stupid, in the case of Salon, is that they ran his previous piece,
          on the "Israeli Art Student Mystery," years ago- and now refuse to
          follow up their own story.

          As for why the government investigation into the Israeli connection
          was scotched, Ketcham cites a former CIA counter-terrorism
          officer: "There was no question but that [the order to close down
          the investigation] came from the White House."

          I have to tell you that it hasn't been easy following this story
          over the years. I was told in the beginning, and in no uncertain
          terms, that this line of investigation is forbidden, that it's "too
          hot to handle," and, implicitly, that the truth and the facts have
          to take second place to political correctness. To even mention this
          story, in certain quarters, is considered prima facie evidence of
          anti-Semitism. Case closed.

          In spite of a determined effort on the part of some to redifine anti-
          Semitism to constrain critics of Israel government actions, there is
          an equally determined pushback- a real movement to treat Israel as a
          nation like any other. That is, a nation with its own interests,
          which, if truth be told, it pursues aggressively, and not only in
          the occupied territories and Lebanon, but also right here in the
          U.S. The story of Israel's underground army in America- and its
          foreknowledge of the 9/11 terrorist attacks- is based on facts, not
          fantasies, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with anti-Semitism—
          and everything to do with establishing the full context of the worst
          terrorist attack in our history.

          9/11 was the opening shot of a battle we are still fighting to this
          day, as our soldiers fall in Iraq, and the hints of a new front in
          our endless "war on terrorism" – Iran- are hardly subtle. That
          signal event launched the war hysteria that only lately has begun to
          peter out.

          One of the major reasons why the public has turned against the Iraq
          war has been the revelation that the "intelligence" we acquired
          about Iraq's alleged "weapons of mass destruction" was manipulated,
          cherry-picked, and outright falsified in order to make the case for
          the invasion. If it turns out that the Israelis really did know –
          that they picked up "chatter" from the groups they were watching,
          and gained fairly detailed knowledge of the hijackers' plans – it
          will alter how we think about 9/11, and change our perception of the
          perpetual war that ensued"
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 9, 2007

            12/12/05 The Wizard of Oil

            Dubithy:

            Somewhere under the radar, way down low.

            There's a land that I heard of once, where the oil still flows.

            Somewhere under the radar, folks are screwed.

            And the schemes that you dare to scheme really do come through.

            One day I wrecked the family car, and daddy and my mummy Bar remind me,

            Of my troubles taking acid drops, the night they had to call the cops,

            And then they fined me.

            Somewhere under the radar, I'll get high. Drink Rye under the radar,

            Try, oh yes I'll still try

            Why, why must I be dry?

            Dubithy: Turdo, I have a feeling were not in Texas anymore!  We must be under the radar!

            Glanda: Are you my Bitch, or are you a bad Bitch?

            Dubithy: Who, me!  I -- I'm not a bitch at all.  I'm Dubithy George, from Texas.

            Glanda: Ooooo!

            Dubithy: What was that?

            Glanda: The Potemkins.  They're laughing because I am a Bitch.  I'm Glanda, the Bitch of the Corps.

            Dubithy: You are! I guess you're pardoned!  But I've never heard of a beautiful Bitch before.  Oh.  But - if you please, what are Potemkins?

            Glanda: The little people who live in this land.  It's Potemkinland, and you are their national hero...  er...  heroine, my dear.  It's all right - you may all come out and worship her.

            Mayor Delay:  As Mayor of  Potemkin City in the county of the Sugarland of Oil I'll fundraise for you most illegally.

            Barrister Roberts:  But we've got to verify it legally to see...

            Mayor Delay:  To see?

            Barrister Roberts:  If she...

            Mayor Delay:  If she?

            Barrister Roberts:  Is morally, ethically

            Father Robertson:  Spiritually, physically

            Father Dobson:  Positively, absolutely

            All:  Undeniably and reliably dead!

            Coroner Frist:   As senator I must aver I cursorily examined her. And it's not quite clear she's dead, she's really, mostly nearly dead.

            Mayor Delay:  Then this is a day of intervention for all the Potemkins and their dependents! The Bitch's switch won't be turned off so fast!

            Potemkins:   Off, On! The switch of dread!

            Which old switch?

            That wicked switch!

            Off, On! The switch that makes you dead!

            Wake up, you sleepy head!

            Rub your eyes,

            Get out of bed.

            Wake up, before that switch of dread!

            We're on the Geraldo show

            Let go... let go...let go.

            Oh no, that's not Christian thing,

            To bring the swells out.

            Off, on! This rodeo!

            Sing it high,

            Sing it low.

            Let them know

            The wicked switch is dead!

            We represent, we represent, The Alibi League,

            The Alibi League, The Alibi League,

            And in the name of The Alibi League,

            We'll cover up for you in Potemkinland.

            We represent, we represent, The Gatorade Guild,

            The Gatorade Guild, The Gatorade Guild,

            And in the name of The Gatorade Guild…

            We drink a toast to you in Potemkinland.

            Glanda:  Aren't you forgetting the Ruby Ferragamos?

            Wicked Bitch:  The Ferragamos - yes... the Ferragamos! They're gone! The Ruby Ferragamos!  What have you done with them? Give them back to me, or I'll...

            Glanda:  It's too late!  There they are, and there they'll stay!

            Dubithy:  Oh!

            Wicked Bitch:  Give me back my Ferragamos!  I'm the only one with feet that wide. They don't even look good on you! Give them back to me! Give them back!

            Glanda:  Keep tight inside of them - they must be very comfortable, or she wouldn't want them so badly!

            Wicked Bitch:  You stay out of this, Glanda, or I'll fix you as well!

            Glanda:  Promises, promises! You have no power here. Be gone, before somebody drops a charge on you, too.

            Wicked Bitch:  Very well - I'll bide my time - and as for you, my fine laddie, it's true, I can't attend to you here and now as I'd like, but just try to stay out of my way.... just try!  I'll have you, my pootie,  and your little dog, too!

            Glanda: It's always best to threaten the ultimate ending - and all you do is follow the Yellow Cake Road.

            Dubithy: Follow the Yellow Cake Road. Follow the Yellow Cake Road.

            Potemkins: Follow the Yellow Cake Road. Follow the Yellow Cake Road. Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the Yellow Cake Road.

            Follow the Yellow Cake Road. Follow the Yellow Cake Road. Follow the Yellow Cake Road.

            You're off to steal the Business, The Wonderful Business of Oil!

            You'll find it is a Whiz of a Biz! If ever a Biz there was!

            If ever o ever a Biz there was, The Business of Oil is one because,

            Because, because, because, because, because.

            Because of the Wonderful Bling for us!

            You're off to steal the Business, The Wonderful Business of Oil!

            Dubithy: Follow the Yellow Cake Road? Follow the Yellow Cake...? Well, now which way do we go, Turdo?

            Scarecrum: Pardon me. This is a very neo-con way.

            Dubithy: Who said that?...... That's funny. Wasn't he pointing the other way?

            I'M CLINICALLY INSANE

            Starecrum: While I shoot them all my glowers,

            Reducin' standin' powers,

            Rubbin' 'gainst the grain.

            With the plots that I'm hatching,

            They're are all busy armor patching,

            'Cause I'm clinically insane.

            It may look just like I piddle,

            When troops resort to griddles

            To double prisoner pain.

            Dubithy: With your thoughts, I hope you're winkin'

            Are you sure you've not been drinking' ?

            Maybe snortin' some cocaine?

            Starecrum: Oh, I can be so sly,

            This notion I adore.

            I can link up things we've never lunked before,

            I'll never quit, the kink and gore.

            I am not a big fat muffin,

            Like the lyin, always bluffin'

            And leaving undies stained.

            Even the Right thinks I'm scary

            `Cause I'm such a dingleberry,

            I'm just clinically insane!

            Dubithy: Ohh! Wonderful! Why if our Jim Crows back in Texas could do that, the crows'd be scared to protest!

            Starecrum: They would?

            Dubithy: Yep!

            Starecrum: Where's Texas?

            Dubithy: That's where I tell folks I grew up, and I want to get back there so badly, I'm going all the way to the Emirate City to get the Wizard of Oil to help me.

            Starecrum:  Do you think if I went with you, this Wizard would respond to pain?

            Dubithy: I couldn't say. But even if he didn't, I couldn't be any worse off than I am now.

            Starecrum:  Yes, that's true. Look, I could raise trouble, because I'm so Right Wing, and I could manage things because you stink. Won't you take me with you?

            Dubithy: Of course I will.

            Starecrum:  Hooray! We're off to grill the Wizard!

            Dubithy: Why it's a man! A man made out of sin!

            Starecrum:  What?

            Dubithy: Yup!

            Oil Man: Foiled plan!

            Dubithy: Did you say something?

            Oil Man: Foiled plan!

            Dubithy: He said foiled plan.

            Oil Man: Meee, Meee, My- mmmmmy, my, my, my knees! I can walk again!

            Dubithy: Well, you're perfect now

            Oil Man: Perfect? Oh, bang on my war drum if you think I'm perfect. Go ahead, bang on it! It's silent. I've got to find a way to give it a start. It all follows.

            I'M ONLY MADE OF PARTS

            Oil Man: When an old man's droolin' spittle

            And loose around the middle,

            And with a worn out heart.

            It's because they keep exhumin',

            To the point that I'm inhuman,

            And I'm only made of parts.

            On a bender, I go mental,

            I'm less than continental,

            Disregarding life and art,

            I defend the broken arrows,

            As a boy I shot at sparrows,

            Now I'm only made of parts.

            For a fee, I'd drain the sea,

            To pump the oil below…

            Dubithy: Wherefore art thou, Conoco?

            Oil Man: An oily teat… light and sweet!

            Just to stop the drills transocean, heresy, commotion,

            I think I'd fall apart.

            I say bung, I'm the skipper,

            Are you shocked, a double dipper?

            For a war I've got to start!

            Dubithy: I don't like this forest! It's - it's unpolluted and clean!

            Starecrum:  Of course I could make it a lot darker if I had a lighter.

            Dubithy: Do - do you suppose we'll meet any wild animals?

            Oil Man: We might.

            Starecrum: Animals that - that don't eat meat?

            Oil Man: Some - but mostly liberals, and liars, and gays.

            Dubithy: Liberals?

            Starecrum:  And liars?

            Oil Man: And gays.

            Dubithy: Oh! Liberals, and liars, and gays! Oh my!

            All: Liberals, and liars, and gays! Oh my!...

            Roverly Lyin:  Put 'em up! Put 'em up! Which one of you's Frist? I'll tie you all in together if you want! I'll tie you in with his Paw out behind the shack. I'll tie you into branding on the tush. I'll lie to you with my eyes open. Oh - tryin' to give me the axe, eh? Leaking about me, eh? Why?

            Oil Man: Here - here. You play in the ozone!

            Roverly Lyin:  Afraid, huh? How long can you stay alive off that respirator? Come on - Throw out some spite, you sniveling medical ward! Put up your armor, you state-sided bag of wind!

            Starecrum:  Wow! Now that's some personal lyin'!

            Oil Man: Yes - you've been giving him lessons.

            Starecrum:  Well - what's wrong - haven't you been teaching him too?

            Oil ManWell - well - I hardly know him.

            Roverly Lyin:  Well, I'll get you, anyway, Pee-Wee.

            DubithyShame on you!

            Roverly Lyin:  What -- what did you do that for?  I didn't bite it.

            DubithyNo, but you tried to. It's bad enough trying to pick up an old wind bag, but when you go around picking on my poor little...

            A LOWLY SOFTBALL CURVE

            Roverly Lyin: Yes it really makes me pissy,

            The ass you have to kissy,

            And the jerks whose whims you serve.

            But I can show a scowl less, lie and then kowtow less,

            With a lowly softball curve.

            Half the time I'm never tryin', I'm just dandy at the lyin',

            My fate I will preserve.

            The truth would be scissored…

            Oil Man: I'll keep the grizzled vizard…

            Starecrum: I'll grill insurgent gizzards…

            Dubithy: If the wizard has an oil field in reserve…

            Starecrum: Then I'm sure to cause more pain…

            Oil Man: Spare parts…

            Dubithy: The Dome…

            Roverly Lyin: Mince words…

            All:  We're off to steal the Business, The Wonderful Business of Oil!

            You'll find it is a Whiz of a Biz! If ever a Biz there was!

            If ever o ever a Biz there was, The Business of Oil is one because,

            Because, because, because, because, because.

            Because of the Wonderful Bling for us!

            We're off to steal the Business, The Wonderful Business of Oil!

            Dubithy: There's Emirate City! Oh, we're almost there at last! At last! It's beautiful, isn't it?  Just like I knew it would be.  He really must be a wonderful Wizard to live in a City like that! Oh - Oh - what's happening?  What is it? I can't run anymore.  I'm so.... sleepy. This weeding poppies is such hard work...

            We're lost in the woods

            We're lost in the dark

            We're swallowed by night

            If I Could Just Bring a Thesaurus

            Roverly Lyin: If I could just bring a thesaurus, I'd be mean, I' d nuke, I' d dispense.

            My legal tomes from the thesaurus, would be Latin, and rotten, and dense.

            I'd demean everything, dig at flesh and run afoul.

            Without proof, give me proof I'd coyly growl - proof!

            I'd lick at their heels, all would freeze at my zeal.

            And my mountainous scow would be artful somehow.

            And the rumors I could fling - If I - If I - could bring!

            These habits you should expect of me. The punks want my vasectomy.

            Though they wail as I lash, I would continue to bash,

            Gore every hireling!

            If I - If I - could sling!

            Just sling!

            Hallmark of all I purvey   Hall - ma - a - a - a - ark of all I purvey!

            Verbage

            Dubithy: Your modesty! If you could sling, you wouldn't be afraid of anything?

            Roverly Lyin:  Nope! Nobody but thou!

            Oil Man: Not even White Phosphorus?

            Roverly Lyin:  Just leaves more for us!

            Dubithy: How about a lobotomy?

            Roverly Lyin:  I'd accuse the Doc of misogyny!

            Dubithy: Supposin' you met a sycophant?

            Roverly Lyin: I'd turn him into a press briefing plant!

            Starecrum: What if they weren't all for us?

            Roverly Lyin: I'd tell 'em that they stink, of course!

            All Three:  How?

            Roverly Lyin:  How?

            Verbage! What puts the sting into the knave?

            Verbage! What makes 'em gag on the past and waive?

            Verbage! What makes the accelerant charge at dusk, make the pissy pissed and the fussy fuss?

            What makes the anomalous bad guard a plus?

            Verbage! What makes our finks from heaven thunder?

            Verbage! What makes that lawn filled with crosses a blunder?

            Verbage! What makes the have-nots not-so-hot? What stops the gapes at the homeless cots?

            What have I got that they ain't got?

            All Three:  Verbage?

            Roverly Lyin:  Say that again about a million times!

            Wizard: I am Oil, the great and powerful Oil knows why you have come. Step Forward, Oil Man!

            Oil Man: Ohhhhh!

            Wizard:  You dare to come to sell spare parts, do you?

            And you, Starecrum, have the gruntery to spread your pain! And you - Lyin!!

            Well, the opalescent Oil has every intention of slanting your requests!

            But first, you must bring me the aluminum tubing of the Wicked Bitch of the West.

            Wicked Bitch: What a floppy little dog. And you, my dear, what an unexpected pleasure. It's so kind of you to visit me with your manliness.

            Dubithy: What are you going to do with my dog! Give it back to me!

            Wicked Bitch: All in short time, my little pretty… all in a very short time.

            DubithyOh, please give me back my Turdo!

            Wicked Bitch:  Certainly - certainly - when you give me those ruby Ferragamos.

            Dubithy:  But Glanda told me not to.

            Wicked Bitch:  Very well! Throw that basket in the river and drown it!

            DubithyNo!  No - no!  Here - you can have your old Ferragamos - but give me back my Turdo.

            Wicked Bitch:  That's a good little girl.  They're not even in season. Ahh!  Ah!

            DubithyI'm sorry.  I didn't do it!  Can I still have my Turdo?

            Wicked Bitch:  No!  Fool, that I am!  I should have remembered - those Ferragamos will never come off, as long as... you're on vacation.

            Dubithy: Run, Turdo, run!

            Wicked Bitch: Catch it you fool!

            Dubithy: Run, Turdo, run! Run, Turdo, run! He went away! He went away!

            Wicked Bitch: Ohhhh! Which is more than you will! Drat you and your droopy dog! You've been more trouble to me than you're worth, one way and another… but you'll soon be my lover now!

            Oil Man: Look!  There's Turdo! Where'd he come from?

            Starecrum: Why, don't you see? The Witch took him away from Dubithy.

            Oil Man: Oh!

            Starecrum: Come on, fellows!

            Roverly Lyin: What's that? What's that?

            Starecrum: That's the bunker of the Wicked Bitch. Dubithy's in that awful place!

            Oil Man: Oh, I hate to think of me not in there. We've got to get in! Who's them? Who's them?

            Finkies: Petro… leeee… yum! Petrol…yum! Petro… leeee… yum! Petrol…yum!

            Starecrum: I've got a scheme on how to get in there. And you're going to leak it.

            Roverly Lyin: All right. I'll go in there for Dubithy… Wicked Bitch or no Wicked Bitch… leotards or no leotards… I'll rip `em a

            fart. Ohhhh! I may come out a liar but I'm going in there. There's only one thing I want you fellas to do.

            Starecrum and Oil Man: What's that?

            Roverly Lyin: Leak me out of it.

            Finkies: Petro… leeee… yum! Petrol…yum! Petro… leeee… yum! Petrol…yum!

            Wicked Bitch: Ha, ha, ha! Going so soon? I wouldn't hear of it. Why, the Republican party's just beginning.

            Ha, ha, ha, eh, eh! Ring around ol' Rovey!  A docket full of liars!  Well,  the last to go to prison will see the first three go

            before her! And your manly little dog, too! How about a little Willey Pete, Starecrum? Huh?

            Starecrum: No! No! No! No! Help! I'm burning! I'm burning! I'm burning!

            Wicked Bitch: No, don't throw that cold cream! Ohhhhh! You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm molting! Molting!

            Finkies: Hell! Aw Hell, Dubithy! The Wicked Bitch has fled!

            DubithyYou mean, you're...you're all happy about it?

            Finkie Leader:
            Very happy - now she won't be able to hit us with her aluminum tubing....

            Dubithy:  The tubing! May we have it?

            Finkie Leader:  Please!  And take it with you!

            Dubithy: Oh - thank you so much!  Now we can go back to the Wizard and tell him the Wicked Bitch has fled!

            Wizard:  Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universalus Commitmenteaum e pluralis sanitarium, I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of Sp.D.

            Starecrum:  Sp.D. ?

            Wizard:  Yeah - that... that's Dr. of Spookology!

            Starecrum:  The sum of the squared boots of any two sides of an insurgent triangle is equal to the squared boots of the remaining side.  Oh joy, it's the rapture!  I can cause real pain!

            Wizard: Therefore - for monstrous.... conduct, extraordinary pallor, contemptuous knavery against wicked bitches, I award you the Double Cross. You are now a member of the legions of Medals of Freedom recipients!

            Roverly Lyin:  Oh - Oh - shucks, folks, I'm beseechless!

            Wizard: Well, you force me into a catalytic combustion.  The only way to get Dubithy back to Texas is for me to take her there myself!

            Dubithy: An oil well too?  Could you? Oh - but are you a clever enough Wizard to manage it?

            Wizard:  Dub - you cut me to the quick! I'm an old dry well man myself... born and.... bred in the heart of the Arabian wasteland

            Dubithy: But it wasn't a dream... it was a dusty country... and you ... and you... and you were there. But you wouldn't have really gone there, would you?

            Mummy Lar: Oh, we hallucinate a lot of silly things when we've had too much to drink...

            Dubithy: No, Mummy Lar... it wasn't the DT's... this was a real, truly filthy place. But I remember one of the bitches was pretty nice...but mostly it was miserable. But just the same, all I kept saying to everyone was, we're not leaving 'til we have a victory. and they kicked my ass out. Why doesn't anybody believe me anymore?